Chicken egg - a dietary product, underlies the protein diet and other nutrition systems for weight loss. This recognition of nutritionists egg received due to its useful properties.
Useful properties of eggs
- Low calorie;
- Contains more than a dozen vitamins and minerals, the main of which is calcium;
- Improves brain function;
- The shell strengthens bones, nails, hair;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
It should limit the consumption of chicken eggs to people with high cholesterol, prone to allergic reactions, with gallstones and asthma.
For weight loss, it is recommended to include boiled eggs protein in the diet, but since the yolk contains the main nutrients, it should be drunk in its raw form. This option is not suitable for everyone, so it will be much tastier to cook healthy dishes, which are based on eggs.
- Chicken Egg - 3 pcs.
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Butter or vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Parsley greens - 20 gr.
- Green onions - 30 gr.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 pc.
- Salt to taste
- Whisk the milk and the egg with a whisk, lightly salt it.
- Grease the omelette with melted butter or vegetable oil.
- Scald the tomato with boiling water, peel, cut the flesh into cubes.
- Pepper cut into small pieces.
- Put the tomato on the bottom of the mold, pour the pepper on top with a mixture of milk and eggs.
- Bake the omelet in the oven or cook on the steam bath.
- Cut green onions and parsley, sprinkle with greens omelet before serving.
You can add to the omelet other vegetables and herbs to your taste.
Egg salad with lean beef
- Chicken Egg - 3 pcs.
- Boiled beef - 200 gr.
- Cucumber - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 head
- Dill greens - 30 gr.
- Salad leaves - 100g.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Eggs boil hard boiled, peeled, cut.
- Cucumber, onion finely chop.
- Boiled beef cut into slices.
- Mix meat, eggs, cucumber, onion, salt and pepper.
- Season the salad with vegetable oil.
- Garnish with lettuce and dill.
- Buy eggs without cracks;
- Store in the main compartment of the refrigerator;
- Store in a container, pointed end down;
- Fresh eggs can be stored for about a month, boiled for less than a week;
- When cooking, put in cold water to avoid cracking and leakage of the egg;
- Hard-boiled eggs are better absorbed by the body;
- In order for all harmful organisms to die, you need to cook eggs for longer than 7 minutes and fry at least three;
- You can check the freshness of the egg, if you drop the egg in cold water. The fresh egg will sink;
- It is recommended to eat one egg per day.