Alexey Kovalkov is an eminent dietician from Russia who has developed his own method of weight loss. The author has created a special program not only for the correction of body weight, but also for the restoration of metabolism, the gradual adaptation to a full-fledged healthy diet. The diet of Dr. Kovalkov has many advantages compared to others: the body is not under stress, you have the opportunity to use any food in moderation.
Dr. Kovalkov's diet: permitted foods
This diet includes 4 phases: preparatory and 3 main. During the preparatory stage, you can eat unprocessed cereals, greens, vegetables (except beets, carrots and potatoes), fruits (except bananas), lentils and legumes. During the day it is important to drink about 2 liters of pure non-carbonated water. The preparatory stage lasts 2 - 3 weeks, during which you can get rid of 5 kg.
- Stage 1 of the diet is aimed at normalizing the work of the gastrointestinal tract, therefore, in the morning on an empty stomach, be sure to drink 1 tbsp. warm water. Low-fat yogurts, milk, dairy products, nuts and chicken eggs are gradually added to the menu. This stage lasts 10-14 days, during which you must adhere to a strict daily routine and main menu. Breakfast is recommended to use 2 hours after the walk.
- Stage 2 of the diet involves intensive fat loss, which lasts 1 - 7 months. On an empty stomach every day you need to drink 1 tbsp. purified water, which leads to a gradual elimination of the layer of fat. During this period, low-fat cottage cheese, lean meat, cheese, mushrooms, fish and seafood are introduced.
- Stage 3 involves the consolidation of the results. The body gets used to the correct mode, so that the metabolism is restored. Stage 3 is designed for life, but do not be afraid, because you can sometimes afford to eat sweets and pastries. In addition, wheat, barley, brown rice and buckwheat are gradually introduced. It is advisable to eat more vegetables and fruits. During the festive feasts, if you allow yourself fat and heavy food, Dr. Kovalkov recommends arranging 2 - 3 fasting days, following the diet of phase 1.
Phase 1 menu:
- Breakfast: 200 grams of natural low-fat yogurt with nuts or bran, green tea;
- 2nd breakfast: 2 apples;
- Lunch: 250 grams of vegetable salad with vegetable oil;
- Safe,: Apple and 1st. natural juice;
- Dinner: 2 boiled chicken eggs and tea without sugar.
Phase 2 menu:
- Breakfast: 200 g of ryazhenka or yoghurt with nuts or bran, a slice of whole-grain bread;
- 2nd breakfast: a glass of natural vegetable juice;
- Lunch: 200 g stewed vegetables with fish or chicken fillet, 200 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- Lunch: 300 g of fruit;
- Dinner: 300 grams of vegetable or fruit salad, 2 egg whites.
During the 3rd stage, adhere to the following principles of nutrition:
- Discard high-grade flour, sugar and refined rice;
- Sometimes you can include chocolate and some baking in the menu;
- You can not "bad" carbohydrates after 18:00;
- Do not combine "bad" carbohydrates with fats;
- You can combine the "good" carbohydrates with fats.
Diet Dr. Kovalkova recognized as one of the most effective. With its help, you can not only reduce weight, but also normalize metabolic processes. The diet has no contraindications, the only exception is the childhood age. This principle of nutrition helps to get rid of bad habits: "jam" problems and snack on the go. Dieting is easy enough, because it does not imply fasting and complete abandonment of the products necessary for the body.