Many representatives of the fair sex are constantly struggling with obesity. Women are horrified when they see a weight gain of 1-2 kg and an extra centimeter at the waist. If you want to lose weight, it is advisable to turn to a nutritionist who will help you balance your diet. It is better not to resort to mono-diets, since they give only a short-term effect, and after a short period of time the weight will return, moreover with interest. Nutrition during the diet should be balanced.
The main secret is to consume fewer calories than you consume daily. In this article you will learn how to be a diet food for weight loss. The menu for the week will help you quickly return the form.
Dietary menu for the week
Before you begin to lose weight actively, calculate the number of calories you consume during the day. Do not forget that for weight loss is not enough to follow only the diet. You will need to lead a healthy lifestyle, more often to be in the fresh air, to play sports.
If you want to once and for all get rid of the ill-fated extra pounds, then balance the diet. The body should receive a sufficient amount of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. Let's look at the approximate menu for one week. By the way, it is possible to observe such a diet not one week, but longer, until you achieve the desired result.
Argued that it is best to start a diet on Friday. As you know, we are accustomed to do everything from Monday, so it is from the beginning of the next week that we will begin.
- at breakfast, drink a glass of low-fat preheated milk with one slice of black bread (preferably whole grain);
- choose one small apple as a snack;
- at lunch, eat vegetable soup and a piece of boiled fish, but not more than 90-100 g; You can add a lunch of vegetables to the dinner meal, but only with lemon juice or 1 tsp. vegetable oil;
- choose one fresh tomato as a snack;
- for dinner, cook steamed vegetables (except potatoes);
- at bedtime, drink a glass of low-fat kefir.
- at breakfast, treat yourself to oatmeal, but not more than 3 tbsp. l .;
- choose a small orange as a snack;
- for a lunch meal, eat boiled breast (100-150 g) and vegetable salad;
- as a snack - 1 tbsp. skimmed yogurt;
- for dinner, treat yourself to durum wheat pasta and vegetable side dishes (boiled or steamed).
- for breakfast you can make an omelet, but without adding milk;
- Wanted to eat - drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice;
- At lunch try the soup (without broth);
- lettuce leaves are suitable for snacking;
- at dinner, try steam vegetables and some boiled fish (no more than 110 g);
- if you wanted to eat before bedtime - give preference to low-fat kefir.
- for breakfast, you can eat low-fat yogurts by adding fruit (except bananas and grapes) or vegetables;
- choose fresh carrot or juice as a snack;
- at lunch, treat yourself to boiled veal and steam vegetables;
- for a snack, select fresh cucumbers, but not more than 2 pcs .;
- at dinner you can eat potatoes, boiled in uniform (no more than 2 pcs.).
- in the morning you can eat buckwheat boiled with carrots and onions;
- snack - any berries (preferably fresh and not more than 100-120 g);
- At lunch, cook cream soup with the addition of broccoli;
- snack - green vegetables (you can salad);
- hungry for dinner - eat steamed vegetables and boiled fish.
- Englishman's traditional breakfast is oatmeal, but only on the water;
- snack - 1 tbsp. tomato juice without salt;
- At lunch, try beans boiled with the addition of tomatoes;
- snack - a couple of pieces of sweet pepper;
- Dine modestly: low fat cottage cheese and lettuce leaves.
- at breakfast, eat 1 chicken egg (boiled) and some cauliflower;
- snack - low-fat yogurt;
- at lunch, cook boiled veal (110 g) and vegetable steam garnish, for example, from celery and carrots;
- Wanted to eat - eat a small apple;
- For dinner, treat yourself to a vegetable couscous.
Dietary soup for weight loss: recipes with photos
Broccoli cream soup
The caloric content of such a first dish is only 48 Kcal per 100 g of product.
- filtered water;
- In the pot pour 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil and fry the onion in it.
- Crush the broccoli.
- Add broccoli and water to the container, salt everything and bring to a boil.
- Boil the soup until ready to broccoli, and then whisk the mass with a blender.
- Cream soup can be tasted with croutons.
In addition, you can diversify the diet of such soups:
- from green beans;
- chicken fillet;
- mushroom and others
There are many recipes for cooking diet soups. Choose a soup to your taste, but do not forget about the size of portions and calories.
Recipes for slimming diets with calories
Boiled fish is an integral part of the diet. Calorie dishes do not exceed 165 Cal.
- fish (pike perch, pike or cod);
- celery root;
- Clean the fish, cut it into portions and boil it in lightly salted water.
- Peel the vegetables and chop them. When the fish is ready, add the celery root and onions to the pan and boil for a few more minutes.
- The finished dish can be eaten with salad or steam vegetables.
Cooking vegetable couscous is very simple, and besides, the nutritional value of this product is about 57 Kcal.
- couscous grits - 300 g;
- filtered water;
- lemon - ½ part;
- olive oil - 2-3 tbsp. l
- Put the couscous grits in a container and pour boiling water over it. Cover the container and let the rump swell for 10 minutes.
- Peel all the vegetables and cut into small cubes.
- After 10 minutes, rinse the couscous and add vegetables to it.
- Season all ingredients with olive oil, lightly salt and mix.
- This dish can be enjoyed with boiled fillet or fish.
Make the diet menu necessarily varied, because the body must receive all the nutrients and vitamins. Lose weight tasty and happy!