Diet with muesli is not only healthy, but extremely tasty. This meal is welcomed by many nutritionists, because muesli is a complete food item. Included in the complex of vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates and proteins are very valuable. Regular use of muesli affects not only the activation of metabolism, but also provides a healthy appearance of hair and skin. People who suffer from overweight will easily adhere to it, because it is very diverse.
Muesli is different from ordinary cereal cereals and cereals. Whole grain cereals are not cleared of bran, they simply flatten them out, exposing them to infrared radiation. This allows the product to retain the useful qualities as much as possible. Pleases the possibility of long-term storage with preservation of the original organoleptic characteristics of the product.
Dietary cereals have some differences:
- grains are not roasted;
- no added sugar or chocolate;
- there are no artificial flavors;
- without various dyes.
Pay attention to the method of processing dried fruit. In the dietary muesli dried fruits are used gradually dried. You can use fresh, it allows you to enrich the product with useful components. Remember: adding honey, nuts or confiture, the energy value of the product increases many times. Try to pamper yourself with these products less often. Add low-calorie dairy products. They will help to significantly diversify the diet. Use self-cooked yogurt, yogurt, goat milk. Juice is also great for making granola.
Due to the high fiber content, be sure to drink more fluids after taking muesli. This will increase the cleaning ability of the bran.
Recommended recipes for a diet with muesli
Muesli with honey and croutons
- W Art. l cereal muesli.
- 1 tsp. honey
- s pieces dried apricots
- 2 tsp raisins seedless
- 50 g of boiled water
- Stir the flakes, add 90 degrees of boiled water, add chopped dried apricots and raisins.
- Honey is added when the mixture has cooled to 40 degrees.
Muesli with almonds and orange peel
- 3 tbsp cereal muesli
- 1 orange
- 150 g orange juice
- 50 g almond slices
- Remove the zest from the orange and squeeze the juice, mix with cereal muesli.
- Add the remaining juice.
- Cover with cling film and leave for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before use, add a plate of almonds.
>Muesli with fresh fruit
- 4 tbsp cereal muesli
- apple green
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 200 g low fat yogurt
Pour the flakes with nonfat yogurt and cover with cling film. Cut an apple, pear, kiwi, banana, orange, and also mix with cling film. When the flakes are soaked with yogurt, add a mixture of fruit, to taste and sunflower seeds.
Cottage cheese with peaches and muesli
- 1 can of canned peaches
- 300 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp muesli
- Peaches cut into pieces or mash, leave half for decoration.
- Mix low-fat cottage cheese with ready-made muesli, add peaches.
- 100 g of muesli
- 100 g of oatmeal
- 70 g butter
- 70 g sugar
- 70 g raisins
- Soak the raisins in cold water.
- Melt the sugar with the butter, when cool, pour the mixture of flakes with raisins. If the mass is thick, add some boiled water.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, lay out the mixture in a flat shape.
- Bake bake 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown.
Muesli and dishes with their addition for a long time quench the feeling of hunger. You will get not only great benefits with minimal effort, but also great pleasure. This means that you do not get the psychological stress of this diet.