Dietary meals should be healthy and tasty, then it will be much easier to stick to a healthy diet.
We offer you a recipe for chicken broth with seaweed. It is necessary to tell about the beneficial properties of the products that make up the dish.
- Sea kale is a dietary product containing a large amount of iodine and other trace elements. Canned kelp, which most often gets on the table, is less useful than fresh seaweed, so it is better to use dried sea kale for cooking diet meals. Sea kale is effective in the fight against obesity, as a main dish, and in combination with dietary meats.
- Chicken also shown in many diets, it is low in calories, but rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. Do not forget that chicken is just delicious food, which is so lacking in the diet.
Chicken Soup with Sea Kale
- Chicken breasts - 500 gr.
- Green onions - 50 gr.
- Parsley - 1 bunch
- Dried sea kale - 100 gr.
- Rice - 1 cup
- Salt, pepper, bay leaf - to taste.
- Wash the chicken breasts and cut them into small pieces.
- Pour water into the pan, put the chicken in it, make a high heat and bring to a boil, remove the foam.
- Put bundled sea kale in broth. Cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finely chop the greens and put it in the broth at the end of the boil. Along with herbs, put bay leaf, salt and black pepper in broth.
- Turn off the broth, pull out the bundled sea kale and bay leaf.
Chicken broth with sea kale can be served with boiled rice. Pour hot broth in a bowl of rice, add soy sauce if desired.
Chicken broth dietary dish and a great folk remedy for colds and flu.
Bon appetit and good health!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena