People with naturally slim health problems associated with underweight do not have them, they feel well, they are easily tolerated by illness, they eat five times a day. Those who have lost weight regardless of their desire often feel weak, have no appetite, low pressure. Thinness, not caused by a disease, is only an aesthetic problem, because thin people live longer than full ones.
The reasons for losing weight can be many.If thinness began to progress, then this is a reason for serious concern and seeking help from specialists. Medical examinations and tests will help identify the causes of weight loss. If you are healthy, then the causes of thinness should be sought elsewhere.
Causes of losing weight
- Malnutrition. This happens after diets. You have long limited yourself to food, and when you reached your desired weight, you began to develop a fear of becoming stout. You are afraid of food, obesity, and, therefore, eat less than is necessary for the normal functioning of the body, the weight continues to fall.
- Your nutrition is unbalanced. The quantity and quality of food can suit you, it can be dietary and seems acceptable to you. But over time, the body's resources are depleted. If the body does not receive the necessary substances, it begins to receive calories from internal reserves. As long as these reserves exist, everything is fine, and after the vitamins, amino acids, minerals are used up, dystrophy begins to develop. There should be sounding the alarm until this disease has become irreversible.
- Lack of appetite. Observed in adolescents and is associated with mental disorders. In this case, need the help of a psychologist.
- Psychological traumacan cause stress, deep feelings, which lead to a sharp weight loss, although in general the body can be healthy. After overcoming problems, weight is normalized.
- Causes of rapid weight loss are rooted in metabolic disorders,due to imbalance of nerve impulses.
Metabolic disorders can be caused by:
- The consequence of severe illness, surgery.Balanced therapeutic nutrition will help restore strength.
- Also problems with nerves can be caused impaired functioning of the endocrine glands. This phenomenon requires hormone therapy.
To stimulate the body to create fatty tissue and muscles from the calories of food, you need to eat more so that the energy consumed exceeds its consumption.
Not always cope with the disease is possible only with the help of clinical nutrition, sometimes it takes medications that enhance the appetite, improve the functioning of the digestive system, help produce gastric juice.
Dealing with thinness is not easy, so be patient, do not be discouraged by the temporary lack of results, believe in success.
Have you ever encountered a similar problem? If so, how did you deal with thinness?
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena