Dishes cooked in a slow cooker are not only healthy, but also very tasty. There is an opinion that the device preserves the taste of products and makes it extremely tender. In addition, the multicooker significantly saves time. It is enough to find the right recipe, put the ingredients in the bowl and turn on the right program - no more efforts are required. In a slow cooker they cook meat, cereals, soups, omelets. Also great choice and recipes of various casseroles.
Delicious Casserole Recipes
For casseroles, it is worth choosing a multivariate for many reasons. After all the products are placed in the thicket, you can safely go about their business. A smart device will do everything by itself. In addition, the dish can be prepared in advance thanks to the delayed cooking function. Casseroles in the crock-pot turn out simply unusual! They do not burn and become tender and airy. The thing is that the device ensures the languor of the dish, because the temperature in the bowl does not change. It must be remembered that before starting the preparation it is necessary to lubricate the container in which you will be cooking so that nothing sticks. Also, the multicooker lid should be tightly closed. Recipes for tasty casseroles can be divided into sweet and savory. Sweet casseroles are usually made from cottage cheese and cereals.
Cottage Cheese Casserole in a Multicooker: Recipe
- Cottage cheese - 500 gr.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Sugar - 160 gr.
- Manca - 160 gr.
- Kefir - 200 ml.
- Vanillin - to taste
- Pour the semolina in a separate container and pour kefir. Leave until swelling for 20 min. While semolina swells, separate the whites from the yolks. Squirrels beat in a strong foam. For this they must be cooled. While whipping, add a pinch of salt to increase the foam. In another bowl, pour out the cottage cheese (it should not be very wet, otherwise the casserole will come out too juicy). Curd move with yolks and sugar. If the mixture is too granular, then it can be passed through a sieve. Dry granular cottage cheese before kneading can be passed through a blender or meat grinder.
- To the cottage cheese mix add semolina, soaked in kefir. Mix thoroughly and gently introduce proteins into it. Move the spoon again. Smear a bowl of multicooker with oil and put in it a mixture of cottage cheese. Put it in the device, set the desired mode. Best of all, if it is Baking mode. Cook for 1.5 hours before purchasing the golden casserole.
- The finished dish is better not to get out of the thicket immediately - it can fall apart. Allow it to cool slightly. Cottage cheese casserole in a slow cooker can be served with jam, sour cream or vanilla sauce.
- Do not think that cottage cheese casserole is prepared only from these products. In order to get a new dish each time, raisins, dried fruits, lemon zest can be added to the curd mass.
Potato casserole recipe with minced meat
- Potatoes - 600 gr.
- Stuffing - 300 gr.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise - 200 gr.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Greens and spices - to taste
- Casserole is made from ground products. The less chopped potatoes and onions, the faster the dishes will be prepared. The recipe for potato casserole with minced meat is extremely simple. Clean the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Clean and shred onions. Greens (parsley, dill or any other) should also be chopped. Put potatoes, half onions and greens in a separate bowl. Mix. In another bowl, put the stuffing with the remaining onions. Stir with your hands. The capacity of the multicooker grease. Put on the bottom half a layer of potatoes with greens. On it - mince with onions. On the mince - the remainder of the potatoes with onions. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add mayonnaise to them and mix thoroughly. Pour the casserole with the mixture. In a slow cooker, set the desired mode (Baking or Frying) and cook potato casserole with minced meat for about 30 minutes.
- In order to reduce the calorie content of the finished dish, some of the ingredients in the composition of the casserole can be replaced by others. So you can use less high-calorie minced chicken instead of pork or beef. In the filling instead of mayonnaise, you can add sour cream. On the taste of these substitutions almost no effect, but the caloric content, in fact, will be less.
Casserole recipe with minced meat
Casseroles with minced meat can be prepared according to various recipes. As ingredients, it is recommended to use potatoes, pasta, rice, vegetables. Each of these recipes is quite simple.
Casserole with mushrooms and minced meat in a slow cooker
- Stuffing - 400 gr.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Mushrooms - 150 gr.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream - 3 tbsp. l
- Seasoning and salt to taste
- In a separate bowl lay out the stuffing. Add to it a beaten egg and mix. Mix salt and pepper to taste. Wash my mushrooms and chop finely. Onions clean, shred. Clean the carrots and rub on a grater. A bowl of multicookers we grease with vegetable oil. Lay one half of the minced meat with the first layer, then the onions, grated carrots and mushrooms. Top with the 2nd half of the mince. Pour the casserole with mayonnaise or sour cream on top. Turn on Baking or Frying mode for 50-60 minutes. Cooking casserole until golden brown. From such amount of products 2-3 portions are obtained.
- In a slow cooker, you can make a casserole even from leftover products. For example, from rice porridge.
Sweet rice casserole in a slow cooker: a recipe
- Remains of rice porridge (about 200 gr.)
- Sugar - 100 gr.
- Milk - 1 tbsp. l
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Raisins and vanilla - to taste
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Grind the yolks with sugar and porridge. Add a little milk and washed raisins. Beat the cooled proteins into resistant foam. Add some protein to rice and yolks. Stir with a spoon. Add the remaining proteins. Smear a bowl of multicooker with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Pour the mass for the casserole into it - it should be sufficiently liquid. In the slow cooker, turn on Baking mode or others, as envisaged by the instruction, for 55 minutes. Finished rice casserole should be allowed to cool slightly. Then put it on the dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top. Cut the casserole into portions and serve with jam or condensed milk.
- There are no special tricks in cooking casseroles in the slow cooker. It should be remembered that before cooking using the device, you need to study the instructions. All multicookers have different power and modes. Therefore, each recipe should be adapted to a specific model.
- Ready casserole is best served on the table immediately. In order for it to easily separate from the bowl, you need to let it stand for 5 minutes.
Casseroles in a slow cooker can be cooked in 30-60 minutes. It all depends on which cooking mode to choose. To begin with, lubricate the bowl of the device. Then they put mixed ingredients into it. If you are preparing a casserole with a layer, then do not forget to divide the mass into 2 parts. Meat and vegetable casseroles in a slow cooker are often poured in a creamy egg sauce. It permeates the dish and makes it extraordinarily tender.