In our progressive world with the dominance of fast food, carcinogens and constant quick snacks, it is difficult to imagine that someone else needs to gain weight, and not lose. But for people with too fast metabolism, this issue is very acute. They really can't gain weight. And this is understandable. A person who does not feel the psychological and physical need for excess food will not recover. And spoiling the metabolism, overeating bread all day and night - this is far from the solution.
Sometimes in order to gain weight, it is necessary not only to eat right and actively engage in sports, but also to take additional vitamin complexes. Yeast to gain weight is one way to further enrich your body and help it gradually gain the desired weight.
How to take yeast to gain weight?
Before taking these drugs, you need to find out from the doctor the true reason for which you can not gain weight. And when the doctor prescribes brewer's yeast for you, only then will you need to start a course of treatment. Do not take this medicine on your own., even if all the friends of the world tell you that it is safe. This drug can change the hormonal background, so just slim girls do not need to rush into "his arms" in order to make their curves more seductive. You can simply grow fat and never get in shape. Weight gain is necessary only for those people who really lack the mass.. And who exactly will have to go to the pharmacy, the doctor decides, not you.
Brewer's yeast is obtained as a result of fermentation. The drug "Brewer's Yeast", which is sold in pharmacies - is a dietary supplement. In addition to yeast, the preparation includes vitamins of groups D and B, amino acids, fatty acids, micro and macro elements. All these components help to normalize the metabolism, helping the body to get better smoothly and painlessly.
How does beer yeast work?
- Brewer's yeast helps increase appetite and stabilize metabolism. Vitamins, potassium and phosphorus are designed to speed up metabolic processes. The endocrine system starts to work more actively, the blood flow to the portal vein increases, and this accelerates the absorption of useful substances. Sodium is responsible for fluid drainage, which is important.
- Fiber eliminates intestinal pollution, cleanses the body of unwanted substances. Toxins and all harmful microorganisms are leaving. In an already “pure” organism, the absorption of proteins, fats and carbohydrates is faster, and the energy balance is maintained.
- Already after the first beer-yeast week, you will feel how little by little you start to gain weight. This applies to those who do not suffer serious illnesses. But for those who have a variety of heart diseases, endocrine systems, and liver diseases in the medical file, yeast alone is not enough. The course of treatment in this case should be monitored by the attending physician.
The drug, like almost all drugs, has indications and contraindications.
Brewer's yeast: indications for use and contraindications
Showing brewer's yeast to people with:
- violation of protein-carbohydrate and vitamin balances
- gastrointestinal tract diseases
- inadequate or unbalanced nutrition
- neuropsychic and physical stress
- polyneuritis and neuralgia
- alcohol addiction
- diabetes mellitus
- dermatosis, furunculosis, eczema, acne, psoriasis
Brewer's yeast is contraindicated in humans with gout, kidney disease and hypersensitivity. There are no allergic reactions to the drug, but there are several symptoms of intolerance.
If during treatment you experience the following symptoms, then you have intolerance: bloating, indigestion, belching, feeling of heaviness.
Proper nutrition in the use of beer yeast
there is a few rules that must be followed to properly gain the desired weight:
- A variety of four meals a day, the last meal should be 2 hours before bedtime, no less
- Try to minimize the amount of fat, sugar, salt in food.
- Use at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Exercise in sports so that the accumulated weight does not fully become fat, but partially increases the muscles.
- Stop the use of beer yeast should only be when you have already gained 75% of the planned weight
See also: Brewer's yeast tablets: the benefits and harm, reviews
Brewer's yeast will really solve the problem with the lack of weight. They will help make your body change more familiar, not revolutionary, will allow you to get used to a new body and a new life. Remember only one thing: changing body weight in any direction is a very serious step. And you should not treat this condescendingly, through your fingers. Hormonal drugs are very serious drugs that can behave unpredictably, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism. If you decide on such a cardinal step - consult with your doctor and get ready for the fact that a new round of events will be waiting for you now!