Want to lose weight easily and naturally? Tired of grueling diets and heavy physical exertion? Baking soda for weight loss has long been used by many women. Just include this product in your diet and say goodbye forever to the annoying extra pounds.
Useful properties of baking soda
Ladies who are violently wanting to lose weight, probably tried a lot of folk remedies, pills, food supplements, limited food intake and exhausted themselves with physical activity in the gym. Having gone a long way and not achieving the desired result, except for a loss of 5-6 pounds of weight, you should think about the ineffectiveness of these methods.
Soda is a compound of crystalline solids that dissolve in water and help to effectively deal with the problem of excess weight. The fact is that this product neutralizes the increased acidity in the body, leading to an increase in body weight due to the use of certain foods. Using baking soda, you can balance the pH level, reduce acidity, saturate the cells with oxygen, improve the digestive process and overall health. So, according to American expert George M. Wolverton, the alkaline environment that baking soda supports helps fat to turn into muscles during sports.
In addition to weight loss, regular use of soda has other benefits:
- prevents the formation of kidney stones;
- reduces the production of gastric juice;
- regulates the level of uric acidity;
- effectively fights viral infections;
- treats gastritis and stomach ulcers;
- relieves inflammation of the urinary tract.
According to most experts, it will be enough to add only a pinch of soda in food or water to speed up the metabolism and burn fat. However, excessive consumption of this product can lead to a number of negative consequences. Therefore, before including soda in your diet, it is recommended to consult with a dietitian or gastroenterologist.
How to drink soda properly?
Before taking baking soda inside, you need to check, and whether the body needs it. To do this, stock up with special test strips of pH in the urine. You can buy them at any pharmacy or order online, and detailed instructions will tell you how to use the test correctly. Only after you make sure that the acidic environment prevails in the body, you can use one of the suggested recipes.
Green soda and green tea drink recipe
Catechins, tianin and caffeine, which are part of tea and soda, work great together. These substances block the enzymes that are responsible for the accumulation of subcutaneous fat in the body, thereby contributing to the natural reduction of body weight. And soda will not only maintain a balanced pH level, but also prevent various types of viral diseases.
- organic green tea;
- ¼ tsp baking soda.
Preparation and use:
- Pour a tablespoon of organic green tea leaves in a teapot and pour boiling water over it.
- Give green tea enough to brew, and then add the required amount of baking soda.
- Drink this drink should be during the day instead of plain water.
Recipe with lemon juice and soda
Lemon in combination with baking soda creates an effect of an alkaline environment in the body, thereby enhancing the functioning of the metabolic process and allows you to burn more fat while performing daily activities.
- 3 fresh lemons;
- 1 liter of distilled water;
- 1 tsp. baking soda.
Preparation and use:
- Lemon wash and cut in half.
- In a clean glass squeeze the lemon juice from each half.
- Add distilled water to the juice and mix the solution.
- Now add baking soda to the drink and mix well again.
- The first glass of this drink is recommended to drink in the morning on an empty stomach and continue to receive throughout the day.
- The course of losing weight is 5 days, after which you need to take a break for 2 days.
Slimming with soda food: how to take a bath?
For those who for some reason do not want to take baking soda inside, special baths have been developed. Such water procedures are easy enough to prepare, and the result will pleasantly surprise.
Soda bath recipe
- 1 ½ tbsp. baking soda;
- a few drops of grapefruit essential oil;
- 500 grams of sea salt.
Preparation and use:
- Under hot running water, dissolve sea salt and soda.
- After that, add a few drops of essential oil to the bath.
- Doing such soda sessions is necessary daily for 25-30 minutes best before bedtime.
Soda bath perfectly relaxes, cleanses the pores, contributes to the removal of toxins from the body and the early splitting of fats. The undoubted advantage of such water procedures is that they significantly reduce the visibility of cellulite sediments on the hips and in the field of the press.
The basic rules for soda baths are:
- It is important to always keep the water temperature at a high enough level. Therefore, throughout the entire bathing time, it will be necessary to periodically add hot water.
- After taking a bath with soda can not be rinsed under running water. It is best to wipe dry with a towel and apply moisturizer to the body.
- To obtain a tangible result, the course of baths based on baking soda should be on average from 10 to 20 daily procedures.
- After taking a bath you need 30-40 minutes of rest.
In addition, it is important to remember that if you feel some discomfort, any bath with soda should be immediately stopped, and the remnants of the product on the skin should be washed off under the shower.
Contraindications to the use
Even despite the many positive points from taking baking soda, such measures can not be regular. And under certain circumstances, soda causes irreparable harm to the body. Categorically you can not take baking soda for weight loss in such cases:
- pregnant and lactating mothers;
- in diseases of the liver and puffiness;
- women suffering from hypertension or high blood pressure;
- while taking certain medications.
In addition, it is not recommended to drink soda immediately after eating. Wait at least half an hour after lunch before consuming various soda drinks.
Reviews of the fair sex
Discussions about this method of losing weight do not subside for a minute. Some women claim that this way they were able to significantly lose weight. Others are categorically against such methods for losing weight, citing many arguments in their favor. Who is right in this dispute is rather difficult to judge.
Yes, baking soda can be very useful for the body, including to accelerate the activity of metabolic processes, as well as to burn the accumulations of subcutaneous fat. However, any means is good in moderation. Excessive consumption of baking soda can really lead to problems with the gastrointestinal tract and only aggravate the situation. Therefore, before making a final decision about losing weight with the help of this method, it is strongly recommended to consult with your doctor.
As you can see for yourself, losing weight with baking soda is quite realistic. But even this way of dealing with those extra pounds does not allow you to eat anything your heart desires. Limiting the consumption of fatty and floury food is a necessary condition for achieving the best effect. In addition, do not forget about the contraindications, because getting a beautiful body through lost health is not the best option.