Proper diet should include fish and seafood. Many nutritionists recommend replacing dietary meat dishes with fish, because the calorie content of fish is lower. Low-fat boiled fish is an integral part of the diet menu.
What is useful fish dishes?
Fish oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, they strengthen the heart, improve brain function, reduce cholesterol levels. Fish meat contains vitamins and trace elements. For dietary food, sea fish is more often used; it is more nutritious than freshwater.
An alternative to meat can serve fish of medium-fat species: humpback, trout, catfish, sea bass. But for dietary food it is still better to use low-fat fish: pollock, flounder, blue whiting, pike, haddock, cod. One hundred grams of such fish contains about 100 calories, these varieties of fish are most effective for weight loss.
Optimally eat fish dishes three times a week.
Baked fish with mushroom stew
- Fillet of fish of low-fat grades - 200 gr.
- Mushrooms - 100 gr.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Bow - 1 head
- Greens, salt, pepper to taste.
For cooking, it is better to use fresh sea fish fillets, the fish lose their taste when frozen.
- Fish clean, rinse, separate from the bones.
- Smear the fish fillets with vegetable oil, salt and wrap in baking foil.
- Place the fish in a preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, chop the mushrooms.
- Scald tomatoes, peel and chop.
- Stew in a frying pan with the addition of vegetable oil and salt mushrooms with champignons.
- Mushroom ragout served with baked fish fillet.
- Before serving, decorate with greens.
Other dietary fish dishes include fish soup, boiled fish with vegetables.