Apples ... Everyone since childhood knows the taste of these juicy fruits and their summer aroma! Without a shadow of a doubt, they can be called the most popular fruit of our country. They eat apples fresh and dipped, dried and baked, they are also used to make compotes, juices, jams, pies, jam, and not to list everything at once!
Apart from the fact that these fruits have excellent aromatic properties, they also have extensive medicinal qualities, which are primarily due to their composition. Mature fruits are enriched with vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, tannic and pectin substances, fructose, organic acids, mineral salts and microelements. Unripe apples are rich in starch, which is split in the process of ripening with the gradual release of sugar. The fruits are 86 percent water. Seeds contain up to 30 percent of essential oils. The peel of apples has a high level of flavonoids, and the leaves of the plant are enriched with amygdalin glycoside and vitamin C (up to 450 mg).
Regular consumption of apples normalizes the digestive system, improves appetite, prevents the formation of constipation, has a positive effect on the liver.
Apples contain tartaric, citric and malic acids. They help stop the processes of decay and fermentation in the intestines.
Tannins in the fruit prevent the formation of urolithiasis. The benefits of apples for children is easily digestible gland. Of course, they do not contain it as much as in meat or liver, but it is completely absorbed by the body. Most of the iron is found in green apples, compared with the red and yellow varieties.
These fruits are useful not only raw. Baked apples are not inferior in content of fresh substances. Pectin, which is contained in this product, removes harmful substances and toxins from the body.
Dried apples have a longer shelf life, while also retaining all the beneficial properties. In addition, it is a low-calorie product that has a positive effect on intestinal motility and contributes to the normalization of metabolism.
Vitamin C is high in diced apples, the level of this substance increases in the process of soaking, especially if you add viburnum or cranberries.
These fruits are great for those who are dieting and watching their figure. 100 grams of baked product contain approximately 66 kcal.
How many bake apples in the microwave?
Baking in the microwave of apples provides an excellent opportunity to please yourself and your loved ones with a tasty and useful delicacy, the cooking process of which does not take much time and effort. If you have your own summer cottage or garden plot, where an apple tree grows and autumn has stood out particularly fruitful, then this way of cooking fruit is the most acceptable option. Such a delicacy will bring the body a lot of benefit.
The baking time depends on the power of the microwave oven, the size of the fruit and its variety. Harder and larger fruits bake longer in time than others.
Even when cooking this dish there is a small secret - apples need to be pierced, then they will not crack, they will look more beautiful and appetizing.
Microwave Baked Apples: Recipe
It is quite simple to cook apples baked in the microwave; you need to decide in advance on the recipe, pick up the sauce and the stuffing. Honey can serve as the simplest sauce; besides, it will make the dessert even more healthy.
Microwave baked apples with honey
- Apple - 1 pc.
- Honey - to taste
- Rinse the apple well, cut off the top with a sharp knife, then carefully remove the middle piece and seeds with a spoon. The apple must remain at the bottom, otherwise the filling will have nowhere to spread.
- After the fork you need to pierce the peel in several places.
- The prepared apple should be placed in a microwave oven, at the bottom of which you need to pour 2-3 tsp. water.
- Fill the middle of the apple with honey (a little more than 1 tbsp.).
- Then cover the form with a lid and put in the oven for 3 minutes at maximum power.
- The apple should be soft, but the most important thing is not to overheat it!
Apples, baked in the microwave with cottage cheese
- Apple - 2 pcs.
- Cottage cheese - 100 gr.
- Granulated sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
- Raisins - 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp.
- Rinse the apples well, cut off the top and remove the seeds with a core with a spoon.
- For the filling, cottage cheese should be minced, add an egg, sugar and cinnamon, and then mix everything thoroughly.
- Rinse the raisins and dry on a napkin, and then add to the curd mass. Mix everything well again.
- Fill the core of apples with the resulting mass and put everything in the microwave for 4 minutes at maximum power.
Microwave Baked Apples with Walnuts
- Apple - 2 pcs.
- Walnuts - to taste
- Honey - to taste
- For glaze
- Cream (10 percent) - 50 ml
- Bitter chocolate - 30 gr.
- Rinse the apples well and cut off the tip, and then remove the core and seeds with a spoon.
- Peel and fry walnuts in a dry frying pan. Cool them and mix with honey.
- Fill the prepared apples with filling, put them in a microwave oven, pre-filling 3 tsp at its bottom. water.
- Then cover everything with a lid and put in the oven for 5 minutes (at a power of 500 W).
- To make the glaze, melt the chocolate in a water bath and bring the cream to a boil in a separate bowl. Then pour the cream into the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Ready apples to get out of the microwave and pour the glaze on top.
- The dish is ready to serve!
Apples, baked in the microwave with dried apricots and raisins
- Apples - 3 pcs.
- Raisins, dried apricots, powdered sugar - to taste
- Rinse the apples and remove the core. Put in the raisins (pre-soaked), and dried apricots on top (which was also soaked in advance). If the apples are sour, then you can sprinkle them with sugar.
- Put everything in a microwave dish, cover and place in the oven for 5 minutes at maximum power.
- After apples need to pull out and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top (instead, you can use coconut or honey).
- Serve such a treat can be both for lunch and for dinner. Before serving, you can sprinkle it with nuts, pour with honey or make any glaze.
Baked apples refute the view that healthy food is not particularly appetizing. This is a wonderful delicacy that will appeal to both adults and children! You can bake apples in a conventional microwave oven, pre-stuffing the fruits with a sweet filling or decorating the finished dish with icing.