Regardless of age, status and occupation, every woman dreams of having a slim and toned body. And very often, to achieve the desired, extreme methods are used, which are not always safe for health. To lose weight and get rid of cellulite, it is recommended to do simple acetic wraps. This cosmetic procedure is easy to perform independently at home, following a few simple rules. The desired result will not take long!
Features of the procedure
The main principle of the action of vinegar wrapping is to create artificially special conditions due to which accumulated slags and toxins, including excess intercellular fluid, are removed through the skin. As a result of the action of vinegar, capillaries expand, the skin is gently cooled, the blood begins to flow to its surface and helps to push all excess and harmful accumulations more intensively. These actions are not due to the effect of the sauna, but due to the deep heating of all tissues in the body.
Benefits of Acetic Wraps
- For this cosmetic procedure, it is recommended to use apple cider vinegar, since it contains unique fruit acids, which promote the accelerated renewal of skin cells, and intensive resorption of the accumulated layer of subcutaneous fat begins.
- Acetic body wrap for weight loss has a lot of positive feedback, because not only is weight loss, but also getting rid of cellulite due to the removal of excess intercellular fluid.
- The skin is well nourished with microelements and valuable vitamins, as a result of which the overall condition of the epidermis improves significantly, the synthesis of collagen substances is accelerated.
- Manifestations of cellulite are reduced and with regular execution of wraps completely disappear due to the mild cooling effect.
- The skin returns elasticity and elasticity.
To achieve the maximum benefit from regular vinegar wraps, it is recommended not to forget to exercise. It will be enough to make morning or evening runs.
What is needed for vinegar wrapping?
If this procedure was not previously performed, it is recommended to use the classic version of the preparation for wrapping - 1 liter of apple cider vinegar 6% is dissolved in 1 liter of water, 150 g of sea salt is added. But it can be used and pure water-vinegar composition. It is necessary to prepare:
- several warm blankets;
- water-acetic solution;
- cotton sheet;
- a large plastic wrap, so that it was enough for body wrapping.
Preparation for the procedure
In order for the acetic wrap to lose weight at home was as effective as possible, you need to properly prepare for it. No matter what kind of cosmetic procedure will be performed, it should be carried out only on clean skin. It is because of this that the pores open, and all the harmful substances will come out much faster and absorb useful ones. It is advisable not only to take a shower, but to use a scrub, with the help of which dead skin particles are removed. Particular attention is paid to problem areas, you can perform a light massage with a special mitten. To enhance sweating, it is recommended a few hours before the procedure to drink 2-3 tbsp. water with lemon. However, it is necessary to take into account the fact that you will have to lie motionless for some time, therefore, if you want to go to the toilet, you will need to be patient.
Acetic wrap for weight loss: the procedure
It is not possible to make a wrap yourself, so it is useful to take an assistant. Once all the preparatory procedures are completed, you can act:
- Take a sheet and moisten in a pre-prepared water-acetic solution, squeeze a little.
- Cover the sofa with a blanket, put plastic wrap on top. Then placed a sheet soaked in acetic solution.
- It is necessary to lay down on this set, having turned back at first a sheet, then a film and a warm blanket.
- To enhance the effect, placed on top of another one blanket. The most important thing is to turn around as tightly as possible, however, you cannot squeeze the body too much. Separately, each leg is wrapped, hands are fixed along the body - there should be no contact of the body with the air.
- In this position, you need to stay as long as possible, but not less than 40 minutes. If it becomes bad or there are strong discomfort, you need to stop the procedure and take a shower.
The general course of acetic wraps is 12 procedures, repeated no more than 2 times a week. During this time, you can lose 3-6 kg.
Despite the many advantages, acetic wrapping from cellulite has some contraindications:
- the presence of skin rashes, ulcers;
- recent diseases of the reproductive organs;
- reduced immunity;
- wounds or other damage to the skin;
- various heart diseases.
If you plan to self-wrap apple cider vinegar from cellulite, you need to remember about the precautionary measures, so you can prevent the formation of possible negative consequences:
- Strictly observe the concentration of vinegar. In the case when the essence is diluted with insufficient amount of water, there is a risk of getting a severe burn.
- Do not perform the procedure in a cold room or with the air conditioner and fan running.
- At the end of the procedure, the skin is lubricated with a nourishing cream, which prevents excessive loss of moisture.
Recipes Compounds for Acetic Wraps
For this procedure, you can use not only a water-acetic solution, but also others:
- Acetic-honey mixture. Mixed 2 tbsp. l apple cider vinegar with 200 g of liquid honey. The mixture can not be kept on the body for more than half an hour, otherwise there is a risk of very dry skin. This composition helps to get rid of cellulite, softens the skin, stimulates the lymph flow, improves blood circulation, removes all excess fluid from the cells.
- Oil-acetic mixture. You need to mix 1 part vinegar with 3 parts olive oil. Bandages are moistened in this mixture and the body is wrapped tightly for half an hour. This recipe will help not only to lose weight quickly, but also to eliminate ugly stretch marks.
Regardless of which recipe for vinegar wrapping is chosen, the main thing is to follow all the details of the procedure and adhere to the above recommendations. According to reviews after completion of the course (10-15 sessions), the skin becomes smooth, soft to the touch, stretch marks, signs of cellulite are removed, varicose veins are cured and almost 5 kg of excess weight is removed.