Marriage - a responsible day for all those present at it. Not only the bride and groom, but also their guests begin preparation long before the celebration. In addition to thinking about the gift, which will be useful to a young family, the beautiful half begins to be tormented by thoughts about a suitable outfit.
Wedding Guests: what to wear?
Any wedding is a celebration of the newlyweds, which means that the leading role is given to them. This also applies to outfits: guests, regardless of the idea of the holiday, their financial and social situation, as well as many other factors, should not overlap the bride and groom. Thus, if young people decide to dress themselves as simply as possible, giving up the richly decorated fabrics and expensive jewelry, guests should not dress up magnificently. A wedding is not a social reception where it is permissible to stand out due to clothes. This is a major day for the bride and groom, who should belong entirely to them.
Costumes with a tie or bow tie for men and evening dresses for women are considered the classic choice for a wedding. This is a universal dress code, in most cases. However, taking into account the fact that lately unconventional weddings are gaining popularity, where both the bride in a dress without a crinoline and the groom are not in a tailcoat, deviations from the usual scheme are beginning to be carried out. You can meet girls in cocktail short dresses, and men in color shirts and jeans.
How to understand exactly what you can come to the wedding? Of course, it is best to discuss this moment with the young: depending on their outfits, guest toilets will be selected. Stylized celebrations will be assumed and reflected in the clothes and hairstyles of those invited. But even if the marriage is planned to be carried out according to the standard algorithm, even specifying the location of the wedding will help in the choice of attire. What is permissible to come to the registry office is not always allowed, for example, at a wedding in the church.
Can a woman come to the wedding in a pantsuit? A similar question worries many girls who are not always ready to open their legs for a number of reasons. Here, undoubtedly, it is worth being guided by the established dress code. But if he did not make a reservation, it is important to remember that trousers are allowed only for the registrar or celebration after marriage registration. In addition, it should not be jeans, even if they have an interesting finish: this part of the wardrobe is not put on at the ceremonial events, being working clothes. And since trousers can hardly be called a festive thing, they should be supplemented with a top made of elegant fabrics - satin, guipure, etc., or with a beautiful blouse. And also obligatory shoes with medium or high heels.
What dress to wear for the wedding?
In the case when the holiday is held in accordance with the traditional scheme, the search for a suitable dress is based on the understanding of the main point: the appropriateness of clothing in a particular situation. If the celebration is held in an expensive restaurant, especially during the cold season, it is advisable to give preference to a closed evening dress on the floor. Allowed a deep cut on the back, or a cut on the thigh. But at the same time, the remaining parts should not even have mesh or lace translucent zones.
It is recommended to choose dresses from monophonic materials: no colorful fabrics, and also it is better to do without an elaborate finish. The latter is applicable for almost any wedding except stylized. Examples of such outfits are Chanel models. An ideal addition to them will be elegant thin chains or stud earrings, as well as a sleek clutch to match the shoes. The cape will be a short tweed or satin jacket, thick tippet.
Summer wedding often for young and guests becomes more difficult because of the selection of clothes. The weather is able to dictate its conditions, and in the ceremonial dresses worn, it can become hot. How to make an image in such a situation? Most often, the bride in summer dress is sewn from the most lightweight fabrics: chiffon, cotton, cotton, cambric. These same materials can be used in the dresses of her guests, but simplifying their silhouettes.
First, the length will be removed: often the edge reaches the knee or even remains on the palm above. Secondly, the sleeves are eliminated, but then it is required to abandon any cuts on the chest or back. In such dresses lace or guipure may already be present, shades of fabrics can be bright, or jewelery and shoes will be colored accents. At the same time, the abundance of color is also inappropriate: it looks not very attractive against the background of a graceful and airy bride.
As for the shades in which the dresses of the guests are performed, it is recommended to stop the choice on pastel and light colors. Black, gray and chocolate, as well as any deep - wine, burgundy, marsh, etc. - Do not purchase. If light shades are absolutely not suitable for you, dark dress should be diluted with bright accessories. The guests at the wedding dresses are often dominated by gold, pink, blue, lime and silver. Of course, the choice of shade according to the season always looks advantageous: golden-red gamma for autumn, purple-mint for spring, clean colors for winter and summer.
What to wear for the wedding of a girlfriend: tips
- The hardest thing is to choose a dress for bridesmaids, especially for witnesses. They should not only not overshadow the beauty of the marriage, but also be in harmony with it externally. Therefore, most often the search for a suitable outfit is carried out with the bride, or at least with her awareness. All the girlfriends often have the same dress and the color of the fabric, down to the shade, and the texture, and often even the cut. Of course, the length of the sleeve and the depth of the notch, the number of darts, the shape of the armhole can vary.
- But if one of the girls comes in a cocktail dress, and someone - in a magnificent evening, stretching ankles at its edge, there will be a dissonance that will not save even the unity of color and jewelry. differing only in the cost of fabrics and decor: i.e. the general style remains.
- Here there is a clear taboo on the white color and its variations - ivory, cream, pearl. However, it exists as long as the bride does not choose other colors for her outfit. If she decides to wear a purple dress, guests should not make up their own toilets in this range. Thus, it is important to remember that the color in which the bride will be should not be repeated by anyone invited to the celebration. This is especially true of the witness and her friends.
- But these shades can overlap with each other as related or complementary. For example, if it is decided to endure the decoration of the wedding in lilac-mint tones, and the spouses will have outfits in the mint scale, the bridesmaids are advised to purchase or sew dresses in lilac shade. Also, guests must be present in the toilet element of this color. If for some reason it turned out that the gamut of your dress coincides with the one that the bride has chosen, let her know and be sure to shade your outfit with accessories of other colors to dilute the colors.
- In addition, it is advisable for the bridesmaid and bridesmaids to remember that their dresses should not be overdeveloped and luxuriant. For them, as for the young, this is an active, busy day, so the outfit should choose a comfortable, non-chilling movement, as well as shoes. You may have to take a replacement pair on a flat sole or a very low heel, so it is important to calculate in advance whether the selected dress will look with other shoes. In addition, if the bride is not tall, the witness should not buy shoes with high heels: a situation may arise where all the attention will go to the hero of the occasion.
Finding the right outfit for a wedding is not an easy task for all the participants. But guided by the above tips, you will be able to quickly determine the perfect silhouette, cut and design. And even if the city salons are not able to offer such a model, you can contact the studio or try sewing the dress yourself.