18 years of marriage in the people called the turquoise wedding. For those couples who have lived together for such a period, it is turquoise, that is, the stone of true love, is a kind of symbol that they endured all the hardships and obstacles, helping and protecting each other. On this wedding anniversary, it is customary to give spouses precious items with jasper, amethyst, topaz and, directly, with the turquoise itself.
Most likely, a couple who have lived together for 18 years has everything that they need for life. Therefore, in the case when you can not accurately determine the choice of a gift, it is better not to resort to the most common options. Give preference to traditional or original surprises.
- Products with turquoise. It is believed that this stone drives away bad energy and brings well-being and good luck to the family;
- Pendants, pendants and rings with semiprecious and precious stones;
- For people who do not wear a lot of jewelry, a good gift will be a watch strap, again with turquoise or cufflinks with this or other precious stones;
- You can order a confectionery product in a special store, for example, a cake of unusual shape in the form of precious items;
- Buckles or vases, which are also made of turquoise;
- A bag, tie, belt or other item of clothing is turquoise in color, but such gifts should be presented by loved ones or relatives, because for this it is necessary to know the needs and taste of the anniversary participants;
- Photo album of burgundy color in which joint and family photos of anniversaries are collected;
- Unusual mugs or plates of turquoise hue, they can be decorated with congratulatory and memorable inscriptions or the names of the spouses;
- You can make the family tree of the family of anniversaries with a special device for hanging. It can be done in the form of a heart, and on each sheet should write the names of all family members.
Husbands give their wives a turquoise wedding most often earrings or pendant with turquoise, topaz, amethyst or jasper. If financial opportunities are limited, and there is no opportunity to purchase natural stone, you can buy artificially grown. Ladies who love flowers, you can give a bouquet, which is present ipomoea gentle sky-blue color. Since nature has awarded this plant leaflets in the shape of a heart, such a gift will be very romantic.
Wives also should not leave their spouse on this anniversary without a gift. Cufflinks or rings are the most common options. But many men do not wear jewelry, so there is a possibility that such gifts will simply gather dust at home without the need. In this case, you can prepare a romantic dinner in a restaurant, a vacation at the resort or a beautiful and seductive underwear for yourself, in which you can then appear before your spouse, after dinner or celebration.
A man who is a connoisseur of the epistolary genre can be presented as a gift a romantic letter written with the help of turquoise ink, pencil or paint. The most suitable gift for a brutal man on the 18th anniversary will be a cold weapon, the handle of which is decorated with turquoise.
Wedding in turquoise color: how to organize?
By itself, the turquoise color exudes a calm energy, gives vitality. It refers to bright and positive colors.
Wedding in turquoise color implies not only a careful selection of gifts, but also the correct selection of holiday clothes. It is better to warn guests in advance in what color range they should pick up clothes. Then the holiday will look more integral and uniform. If you want your look to look stylish and luxurious at the same time, you need to include a turquoise color in the smallest quantities.
Blue shade, combined with neutral colors such as ivory, white, cream, silver, black, gray, will look, though strictly, but at the same time very elegant. Inflated balloons, decorations for the holiday table, ladies' dresses, kerchiefs for the neck or belts and belts, ribbons for bouquets of flowers and even a wedding cake are the items in which you can and even need to use a turquoise shade, and the triumph will turn out to be not oversaturated .
In general, the turquoise hue itself combines well with grass green, pale green and rich deep green. But a darker shade, such as aqua, will look in combination with turquoise rather dull and inconspicuous. Also, the last shade harmonizes well with all shades of red, except for the color of carnation.
Too rich deep dark brown, purple and blue tones will look dark against the background of a noticeable turquoise hue. Here are the best combination of turquoise hues for wedding decoration:
- Yellow and turquoise colors. This bright combination is great for summer and spring weddings;
- Red and turquoise colors. Such combinations are suitable for weddings at any time of the year;
- Pink and turquoise colors. Great for the warmer months of the year;
- Turquoise and coral shades are the most suitable combinations for autumn, spring and summer weddings;
- Violet and turquoise colors. The combination turns out to be very rich, looks very advantageous at summer and spring weddings. If you want to use this combination when making an autumn or winter wedding, then the shades should be chosen darker;
- The combination of black and turquoise tones are suitable for a wedding at any time of the year. And the addition of white color will help to dilute the black and turquoise hues, as well as to get the perfect perfect combination;
- Green and turquoise colors bring a fresh note. It is great for summer and spring weddings.
Wedding decoration in turquoise color: features
An integral part of the design, as any wedding, and its anniversary, are invitations. Every couple wants them to be unique and beautiful. For this you need to know the exact number of invited guests. In general, turquoise wedding invitations are classics, but you can combine this shade with other colors, for example: coral and lavender.
You can also make invitations to the wedding yourself, using photos of the spouses. They should be placed on the front side of the card, and for the manufacture of a more traditional version - on the inside. In this case, on the back, you can print a picture associated with the wedding or a poem. Inside the postcard should write the date, time and place of celebration.
Invitations can also be decorated with ribbons, beads and other decorative attributes, it all depends on the desire, style and imagination of the anniversaries. And if there is no time for independent production, you can immediately buy ready-made, which today are sold in a huge assortment in many stores in each city.
The room is best decorated using blue shades, confetti and balloons, chair covers for turquoise, candles and table ribbons, but you can choose contrasting napkins and tablecloths. In the role of night decorations can make a blue hue candles and sparklers. All this will make the holiday especially bright!
By the way, you can thank the guests for the fact that they honored your holiday with their presence. If the anniversary will be celebrated in the circle of only the closest and dearest people, then you can make them a response gifts. They will need to be placed in unusual boxes, for example - from organza. In this case, you will not need to look for gifts of a certain color, it will not be discordant with the turquoise scale of the celebration.
Traditionally, in response, the guests of the anniversary give candies or dragees wrapped in foil. If you want to make an unusual gift, you can give the guests beautifully decorated bottles, which are painted with blue colors (and there can be a lot of shades). Children can also give sweets or books, as long as the color of the package does not differ from the main color of the holiday.
Turquoise Wedding: photo
18 years of married life - this is a great reward for all the labors and difficulties that the couple endured together. Turquoise wedding is a wonderful occasion to bring together all loved ones and close people to share this joyful date with them, because the family has now become an adult. The main thing is to move forward and continue to live together harmoniously and happily!