We express special feelings and love with the help of passionate kisses. However, this manifestation of emotions is not always left without a trace on the body of lovers. Very often, too hot kisses can leave bruises on tender skin, which in common people are called hickeys. Each person treats hickey differently: for some, this is pride, while others consider such marks to be an annoying misunderstanding that must be got rid of. In order not to suffer remnants of conscience and the question: "What will people say?" - it is worth knowing a few simple and effective methods of how to get rid of hickeys on the neck quickly.
How to remove hickey on the neck quickly?
According to all medical indicators, aspiration is nothing but a hematoma, formed due to rupture of the walls of capillaries and small vessels. Like any other bruise, the consequences of a passionate kiss pass in 10-14 days. However, this process can be accelerated a little if you apply some tricks correctly and in time. So, for example, you can avoid bruising by instantly applying something cold to the place of suction or having an intensive massage. But if the hickey is clearly visible, then emergency measures in the fight against it will not help. In this case, it is worth referring to the means of official and traditional medicine.
Medication for bruises on the neck
To effectively combat bruises and injuries, official medicine has developed many different ointments and gels. The most effective of them are:
- Cosmetic cream "Express bruise" - it helps to remove reddening of the skin and already hickey aspirated within 2-3 days.
- Ointment "Troxevasin". Although the instructions for the drug indicate that the ointment is used externally for varicose veins, it copes well with bruises, effectively healing the walls of blood vessels and resolving clots of subcutaneous blood.
- Remedy for bruises "Bodyaga". It consists entirely of plant and animal components. Antibacterial and resolving properties contribute to the speedy healing of hematomas and bruises on the neck. However, it is worth noting that if you have too sensitive skin, then apply the ointment with caution.
- Gel "bruise-off". It completely removes the effects of hickeys in 3-4 days after the start of the application. A significant advantage of this tool is that the gel contains a small amount of foundation.
- Heparin ointment is the most popular remedy for dealing with hickeys on the neck. It not only removes reddening of the skin, but also has a noticeable analgesic effect.
In addition to the main ointments for bruises, hematomas and bruises, other less popular remedies are presented to the consumer’s choice: Lioton, Lavenum, Dolobene.
Also worth paying tribute to the usual medical iodine. The iodine net applied in the evening to the place of aspiration, the next morning will significantly remove redness and swelling.
How to get rid of the hickey on the neck of the popular methods?
If pharmacy tools are not at hand, or the estimated costs of ointments and gels significantly beat on the budget, you can resort to the methods of traditional medicine.
Quickly and effectively get rid of hickeys on the neck will help:
- Compresses from slices of fresh potatoes that need to be changed every half hour.
- In the summer, you can use the juice of the plantain leaves. The solution is applied to cotton pads and hold in place aspirated for 20-30 minutes.
- It is possible to cope with hematomas on the neck, if you apply fresh cabbage leaves to the place of suction.
- Regular toothpaste removes the effects of passionate kisses for 2-3 days, if applied to the place of bruising.
- Less pleasant and fragrant is garlic juice and onion, which is intensively rubbed into the skin.
In addition to the above and well-known methods, you can quickly remove the hickey on your neck, if you make a homemade bruise cream. The recipe for this ointment came to us from our ancestors, who used it to treat various bruises and abrasions.
Homemade ointment for hickeys on the neck
- 1 medium onion;
- ½ tbsp. sunflower oil;
- 100 grams of beeswax;
- 1 tbsp. l laundry soap.
Preparation and use:
- The onion of small size should be peeled, filled with sunflower oil and simmer until browning.
- After that, onions reach, cool and squeeze the juice into sunflower oil.
- A laundry soap and beeswax are rubbed on a fine grater.
- All very carefully mixed until a homogeneous thick texture and clean in a cool place.
- Suction on the neck smeared with ointment 3 times a day until complete disappearance.
Which method of traditional medicine you wouldn’t choose, it’s still not worth counting on an instant result. Of course, the effect will be visible after the first use of the drug, but the aspiration will completely disappear only after several days.
How to hide a hickey on the neck?
Well, when the hickey on the neck coincided with the weekend and there is no special need to appear in public. But if you still have to go out, study or work, then remember that it is considered indecent to appear in a decent society with signs of a passionate kiss on your neck. Therefore, while various ointments and gels will begin to act, it is necessary to resort to simple methods of masking.
Successfully hide the hitch on the neck in the following ways:
- In the cool time of the year you can cope with the problem with the help of sweaters and turtlenecks with high collars.
- The fair sex can hide a hickey on the neck, wearing a light silk handkerchief. By the way, this method will not only effectively hide the bruise, but also will be an excellent addition to the stylish image.
- Men can hide the small size of the hickey, sticking this place with adhesive tape under the pretext of a cut during shaving.
- Women with long and beautiful hair with their help can effectively hide the unpleasant effects of unbridled passion.
- Properly chosen tonal means and powder can also quite qualitatively mask the bruise on the neck.
- If you like to use the means of tanning or visit a solarium, then it will not be difficult for you to remove the aspirations on your neck in this way.
There are many means of getting rid of unwanted hickeys, but the best of them is prevention. To do this, it will be enough to speak frankly with your partner and gently explain that this is not worth doing. A loving person will understand and avoid such situations in the future.