It so happened in our society that a man is a breadwinner, and a woman is more family oriented, and society always condemns those who depart from these appointments. Always stand out from the total mass of men who can not provide a family and women who do not want to lead a modest family life. But one thing is just to work on a par with a man, and the other is to open your own business and become an entrepreneur, there is much more responsibility and risk here. Nevertheless, women entrepreneurs are not such a rarity, and for this they do not necessarily refuse to be the keeper of the hearth, but, on the contrary, are able to combine everything.
A man in this regard is a little easier, usually he does not think a hundred times and does not wonder where to start, but simply takes and does. In this case, most often the man determines his choice not in the direction of what he likes, but views it from the most favorable point of view. Such an approach is correct in principle, but only for men, because, by their very nature, they have more determination and ingenuity.
A woman is not so far-sighted in these matters, and if she clings to what she thinks will bring her more money or better work, then she simply risks miscalculation. How then can she act? Very simple, do not look at what others are doing, decide what you like to do. Usually these are some traditionally female occupations - cooking, visage, fashion design, etc. Although it is not necessary that a woman should like such classes, maybe she is well versed in cars or programming, then you should not look at the fact that these are male classes, try yourself in this.
How to start your own business?
- First, do not rush, it is better to think things through carefully and double-check a hundred times. This man can not think long, and women in these matters are not so aware. Simply speaking, this is not quite a female territory and you only have to cross this line, as you immediately catch a bunch of disapproving men's views on yourself: "They say, well, where are you going, would you sit at home and borscht and brewed to children." A woman in entrepreneurship is sometimes not even perceived as a full-fledged member, but if you start the first steps, then you will begin to reckon with.
- Now, as has been said, it is important to decide what you like to do and what is important with what you are good at. Write down all your hobbies and skills, and then select from this the most important. This should be something that causes a surge of joy in you, in which you are noticeably superior to others and in which you are often asked for help. For example, all the friends run to you to do a cool make-up, and you just laugh it off, that you don’t do anything special, although you secretly try different make-up options and read the relevant sites.
- Of course, you should have some kind of experience in this, so it makes sense to first sign up for a make-up course, to fill your hand, and only then you can try to open your own business. But it will be a long-term path and you will have to spend a lot of energy on it, but you can choose one of your hobbies that you can take up tomorrow. Discard everything where strong strains are required, and then you can easily get down to business. But also do not forget about the material benefit, what your skill will now be most in demand on the labor market and will bring you more prosperity.
- A little dream, and enough, it's time to start taking action. Arm yourself with determination and self-confidence and start. The most important thing is to start, and then there will be no way back, and you will not think whether it is important to you or not. Now you have to get used to all legal aspects, register as an entrepreneur or a legal entity, find a place for the room where you are going to work and a lot of important details. Feel free to ask advice from people who are familiar with this business and can give you useful information.
- After all of you have drawn up and more or less accustomed to what you have to do, you have to do regular daily work. This does not mean that you will have to work 24 hours a day, but you will have to work constantly and do your best in full. At first it may be somewhat difficult, because this is a new activity for you, you yourself are fully responsible for your actions, but the main thing is to get involved and then you can get real pleasure from what you are doing.
The problems that can expect you
- Sometimes it is difficult to break the daily routine, give up long felting in bed, talking on the phone with friends, making a tasty and full meal, and even my husband can add fuel to the fire, complaining that you spend less time at home and do not do household work and not at all befitting a woman to do business.
- On your shoulders will fall much more tasks that you need to solve. If earlier, for example, you worked in an office and knew that if something did not work out for you, then you can always refer to the top management and they will help you, but here you are left alone with work, and everything depends only from you.
- Fear of new achievements. Very often, people do not get what they want for one simple reason; they do not consider themselves worthy of it. You can work very long and hard, but at the same time do not represent yourself successful, happy and achieved a lot in life. Or you can be frightened by the new active life and unconsciously decide whether it is better for me to live as I lived, but this life is not for me.
- An entrepreneur is, by definition, a leader, and it may happen that you are just uninteresting to communicate with your old acquaintances, and there will be no time to spend so much time on it. And at work it is not always possible to find a common language with your colleagues, where you are surrounded either by employees or, on the contrary, by more experienced entrepreneurs who will treat you at first as an inexperienced newcomer.
These problems should not scare you, but on the contrary they will be able to give strength and temper you, and if you manage to overcome them, then you will have little to break. You may or may not succeed, but in any case it is worth a try, and even if you realize that entrepreneurship is not your strong point, you will gain invaluable experience that will definitely come in handy in your life.