You and your husband worked hard for a whole year, and here he is on the way - your well-deserved vacation! He is not far off, but you still have not decided where to go to rest. Options - the mass. But what to choose? How to relax so that you bring with you only positive emotions and impressions from your vacation?
How to spend a joint vacation?
There are basic rules for those who go on joint vacation. If you comply with them, then everything will go perfectly, and from vacation you will not return embattled.
- First of all, you should leave all quarrels, unresolved problems and troubles at home. Rest is not a place to sort out relationships. If possible, solve all your problems before the trip, then on vacation you will definitely be able to relax one hundred percent.
- For the two weeks that you and your husband dedicate to rest, forget about savings. Because you are resting. Maybe you can not afford to jump with a parachute, but you should not save on trifles. It spoils the mood.
- Give in to each other. If the spouse really wants to go diving - let him try. And you at this time peacefully lie on the beach, getting a stunning tan! After all, he does not have to want what you want!
- Allow yourself to sleep. Of course, you can set aside one day of vacation to get up before the sun, and go to the beach to arrange a photo session against the backdrop of the sunrise. But the rest of the time, let the body rest. Get up at least an hour or two later than you usually get up.
- On one or two days of your joint vacation, you can split. It is not necessary to go after each other, as if they were tied, and yawn with boredom at events that are not interesting for you. If the spouse wanted to visit any tour, and you do not burn with desire - so let him go alone! And you will spend this time visiting the SPA-salon or buying souvenirs for friends.
- To begin with, even before contacting a travel company, decide on a budget. Decide together what amount you are willing to spend during the holidays. But do not forget that in addition to the cost of the permit, you must have cash - about 25% of the cost of the tour.
- Think about whether you go savages or contact your tour operator. Savages should go only if you are going to relax on the Russian or Ukrainian resorts. Just be prepared for the fact that at the station no one will meet you. And you have to independently, walking along the coastline, look for a suitable private house. In most cases, such housing is cheaper than hotel accommodation. But if you and your spouse are comfort lovers, you should contact the travel agency. All worries about your vacation, in this case, will fall on her shoulders.
- Decide on the type of holiday. Will it be a beach option or an active holiday. Do you want to listen to the sound of the sea while lying on a lounger, or do you prefer to see the sights of another country? Or maybe go skiing?
- If you and your spouse cannot agree among themselves - where to go to rest, you can compromise and spend half the holidays in one place and half in another.
Do not try to plan the entire vacation to the minute. Let you have time for impromptu. You do not care, before arriving at the place of rest, you do not know where you want to go.
And be patient. You have not been left together for such a long time. And, it is quite possible that it will be difficult at first. But remember - you are on vacation, and you should always have a great mood!
Where to spend a joint vacation?
First of all, of course, it depends on how much you decide to allocate from your budget for this trip.
Decide on the type of holiday.
- If you are tired of the frantic pace of the modern city, and you want privacy, you want no one to go around for kilometers, you want to admire the virgin nature - then welcome to Australia, New Guinea, Brazil, Bali or Maldives. White sand, like flour, clear azure sea, the cries of birds and ... no one! The attendants work as if they are invisible!
- If you and your spouse are more attracted to a beach holiday, then feel free to go to Italy, Spain, Dominican Republic, Cyprus, Tunisia or the United Arab Emirates. Look at photos of these places on the Internet, and decide which is more attractive for you. Where are you already presenting yourself?
- According to experts, the cheapest, budget countries for holidays are now Poland, Bulgaria and Croatia.
- If you want to relax, not only lain a holiday on the beach, but also to expand your knowledge, then you can go on sightseeing tours, admire the sights! For this, as well as possible, such places as Ukraine (Crimea), Abkhazia, Egypt, the Czech Republic, Istanbul and much more will do! A lot of impressions and a lot of photos are provided to you!
It is best to refuse such "tempting" offers of travel agencies as a "weekend tour". Or tours that offer you a week to visit a dozen countries. Firstly, it is incredibly tedious, since most of the way you follow the bus. Secondly, too many impressions, and their quick change does not give a feeling of relaxation and comfort, but rather tires. Imagine you spend your whole vacation, as it were, in a race. Today is here, tomorrow is there. It is best to opt for any one country.
If you decide to contact a tour operator, then carefully review the black lists of travel agencies on the Internet. Check out all the reviews about them, especially those people who went on a trip from a particular company. Since now there are many unscrupulous travel companies on the market, it is best to protect yourself and recheck everything several times. After a bad rest, it is quite possible that you will be refunded for an unsuccessful voucher, but no one will return the rest and the time spent. And the next vacation is only in a year. Therefore, the question of choosing a tour operator should be approached with the utmost seriousness!
Have a good rest!