Every person at least once in his life was disappointed in someone or something. But the greatest pain delivers frustration in your loved one. It is very scary and can knock out for a long time. What are the causes of frustration in your loved one? And how can this be experienced?
Causes of disappointment in your loved one
- Unfulfilled promise. Indeed, you expect one from a person, but in reality it turns out quite another. It is one thing when the fulfillment of the promise failed due to force majeure circumstances. Another thing - when you just forgot. It is really insulting, and contributes to disappointment in his beloved.
- Treason. This situation is much more serious than the previous one. You were hoping that with you a person who really loves you and will never change. But it turned out the opposite. Such a disappointment is very difficult.
- Betrayal. In principle, betrayal can be called treason. But there are some more cases when a loved one betrays. This and all sorts of situations from the material side and the physical.
- Indifference. You are disappointed that you have become indifferent to your loved one. But, who knows, suddenly he, too, in you, for whatever reason, became disillusioned.
All the situations described above are suitable for one single cause of disappointment in your beloved. The thing is that, starting a new relationship, often without even knowing a person better, we already endow him with some qualities that may not be completely inherent to him. And then, when we understand that a person does not possess these qualities, disappointment occurs. In such situations, unfortunately, we are more often to blame.
How to survive the disappointment in your loved one?
From understanding the causes of the situation, it rarely becomes easier. It is necessary to somehow experience this situation. But how to do that?
- First, it should always be remembered that no one on Earth is obliged to always and fully justify our expectations. Each person is an individual, with his own thoughts and feelings. Therefore, before you give your favorite any qualities, make sure that they really are inherent to him.
- If your disappointment in your loved one is justified, try to talk to him about this situation. Tell him about your feelings, listen to him. Perhaps he will be ready to change for you.
- The perfect cure for stress is shopping. Allow yourself what you have long dreamed of. Most likely, after this, the world will play for you with more bright colors.
- Do you like sweets? Fine! Give yourself a Sweet Tooth Day. Allow yourself a big piece of chocolate cake, which you were even afraid to look at before. Sweet, as you know, has a hormone of joy, so quickly relieve you from depression.
- No matter how trite it sounds, but time really treats. No matter how bad and sad you are, after some time, these feelings will disappear, and you will learn to enjoy life again.
- Do not make another person, no matter how close and loved he was, the meaning of his life. In such cases, a very high probability, in the future, to give up on this person. After all, such hopes were raised on him!
- Try to find the meaning of life in an inanimate thing. This may be any hobby or charity.
- The first time after the situation, when you are disappointed in your beloved, try not to be left alone with your thoughts for a long time. Distract yourself you can not. On the contrary, you will think about it more and more, pushing yourself into depression.
- Love yourself! If you only rely on yourself, frustration will be much less.
- Allow yourself to cry from the heart, but do it only once! Plenty, bitten, but, once. And then, give yourself a promise that you “wept” and let go of the situation.
- Give yourself a vow never to revenge the person who disappointed you. Firstly, it will not change the current situation. Secondly, you will only make yourself worse. Try to just forgive.
- Try to distract from thinking about your disappointment. Get out of the way to work. It may even have a positive effect on your professional activities!
- If the situation permits you, get a pet. Look after him, talk to him. In a word, switch all your love to a pet.
Anyway, do not despair! Even in such an unpleasant situation as disappointment in a loved one has its own useful moments. First, sooner or later, you will stop worrying about this situation. Secondly, however blasphemous it may sound now, you have gained valuable experience in life. And, thirdly, remember what was the inscription on the ring of Solomon? "Everything will pass, and it will pass!".
Life is beautiful, stop sadness and succumb to apathy! You are the best and deserve the most beautiful in the world!