Each birthmark on the human body is assigned a specific value. However, it is on the face that they are of particular importance. Moles, located in different parts of it, can tell about some significant qualities of a person’s character and even point to certain twists and turns in his fate.
What do the moles on the face mean?
The main areas of the face are considered to be those that are on the axis of symmetry and in the left and right side of it.
- For example, moles located in the area of this axis on the upper forehead, tell about obstacles and difficulties that may arise or have arisen in the life course of a person in his childhood years and in his youth. On the difficult relationship of a person with people (relatives, friends, colleagues, etc.) tell moles on the middle and lower forehead.
- If a person has a mark on the nose, it should be perceived as a sign of Destiny. The birthmark, located on the middle part of the nose, warns about the occurrence of difficulties in love, and at the tip - that a person will be trapped for failure throughout his life. If you have a mole right under your nose, you should think about whether you have any hereditary diseases. If, moving along this axis, you find yourself marking right below the lower lip - this is evidence that you have a strong character and a strong will.
- Now consider the markings on the areas to the right and left of the axis, which was discussed earlier. So, the mole on the right temple, similarly to the marking on the bridge of the nose, carries a karmic symbol of talent and uniqueness. There is an opinion that such people are called to fulfill some kind of mission, which is a sign not only for them, but for all of humanity.
- Of course, this is not a sign that such a person will create something great. This is not a matter of much. But even a small, seemingly insignificant act of a person having a mole in this place can influence the course of things and change the existing order. People who are directly related to the interpretation of such marks recommend not to show a mole on the right temple for display. This recommendation is due to its importance and significance.
- A mole on the temple, but from the opposite side speaks of the sentimentality of the wearer (if she is closer to the eye) or, on the contrary, his ability to hide his emotions (if she is closer to the hair). Such people are also characterized by interesting features of memory. They often forget important details or events, but tend to remember something insignificant at first glance. People who have a mark in this place often have prophetic dreams.
- If we recall that the moles are connected with the karma of a person, then these indicate that a person has not finished something in his past life, this is precisely what explains the feeling of forgetfulness that constantly appears. Education in this place suggests that a person will be able to achieve recognition much later than many of his friends, with a lot of effort. It can often indicate the presence of any complexes, and is also considered a mark of fortunetellers.
Detailed designation of moles on the face
Birthmark in the "third eye". He who has a birthmark in this place, certainly has a great intuition, is drawn to new knowledge and knows how amazing the depth of the mind. This sign of destiny can bring a person both luck and become an indicator of rock over him. People with a mark in this area can often find in themselves manifestations of the gift of clairvoyance, but often resemble those who are slightly out of this world. In addition, such people often have severe headaches.
Not only moles in the region of the "third eye", but also on the entire surface of the forehead indicate that they possess a great mind and insight. Such people make excellent politicians and diplomats, they are capable of great accomplishments, but often in their aspirations tend to go too far.
A birthmark on the border of the forehead and hair on the right side testifies to the good organizational skills of a person. With regard to moles under the hair, at the top of the mark indicates a thinker, a man with a philosophical turn of mind, on the back of his head - a secretive personality with a closed character.
Owners of moles in the right corner of the eye are prescribed passion, jealousy, hot temper and some imbalance.
Mark in the area of the right century says that you have a creative nature, which does not tolerate stress and other blows of fate, often they are alarmists. The difficulty of such people is that, despite the craving for creativity and the presence of talent, they often lose inspiration, which makes them unhappy.
A mole under the right eye is in people who can truly and truly love. As a rule, he is sensitive and kind. Nature has given them tremendous charm and charm, which is usually characteristic of people of noble birth. If a mole under the right eye is located near the nose, this characterizes its owner as a person who is changeable and too emotional. People with such a mark are fickle and prone to frivolity.
Moles on the nose are found in owners of light character. If it is located in the middle of the nose, the mark symbolizes the passion for travel, boundless imagination and defines a creative person.
A mole near the nose, located under the left eye carries information about the owner's egocentricity. She often points to people who have a constant showdown and jealousy.
A mole directly below the left eye is a sign of sensuality. As a rule, such people experience many experiences in family life. The mark in this place, located closer to the ear, indicates a person’s sacrifice to sacrifice.
People who are prone to self-digging and self-criticism can find a mole in the left corner of the eye. Because of the demands of oneself, such personalities can be squabbling, reaching the peak of this quality in love relationships.
The mark on the left century indicates the presence of a person of excellent memory and diplomacy, but also indicates some earthiness of feelings. Their feelings often prevail over reason. Such people are impermanent, tend to change their beliefs and easily fall in love.
Birthmark, located on the tip of the nose, will tell about the man's love for the forbidden. Moreover, such people have a light character, cheerful disposition and a great sense of humor. They are prone to lightheadedness, which manifests itself in all areas of their lives. Such people are often not able to take their affairs seriously.-
The mark on the cheek under the eye often belongs to passionate personalities, prone to confusing sentimental connections.
Birthmark on the right side of the cheek is found in those who are more willing to give carnal pleasures than platonic love. In the lives of these people often quarrels that end in quick reconciliation. For a man, such a mole means its originality, liveliness and presence of mind. If the bearer marks - a woman, she certainly enjoys great popularity among men.
Moles under the nose talk about some mystique of the mind of their owner. These people always know how best to act in situations that have arisen, so they can be excellent advisers. They should listen. If the mole is located under the nose right in the center, it testifies to the man’s journey to travel and various kinds of pleasures.
Signs of fate on the lips speak of the lack of will of the personality and its weak character. Such people tend to postpone their affairs for later, have bad habits, and are often unable to control their desires.
If the birthmark on the left cheek is located closer to the ear, this indicates a person’s inclination to depression, a heavy character.
In general, the marks on the left cheek are signs of artists, musicians, writers - people extraordinarily talented. In addition to talent, they have the ability to communicate, they love changes in life. However, often owners of such a mole (especially women) are prone to hysterics and depression and are unbalanced.
A mole in the corner of the lips endows the wearer with sexuality and eroticism. However, such people are often wrong.
If you find a mole on the cheekbone, this is evidence of clarity of mind, determination, desire for development.
The spot below the lower lip is a symbol of insecurity. Such people tend to have poor health and a fragile psyche.
Birthmark on the chin - a label of conservative and strong personalities. Sometimes this mark speaks of authority, turning into despotism. Nevertheless, people with such a mole have a desire to create a strong family, they appreciate home comfort very much.
If the ear is marked with a birthmark, then the person in front of you is boastful, prone to exceeding his merits and merits. Such people do not see shortcomings in themselves, they quickly get out of balance if they are pointed out to these shortcomings.
See also:What do tattoos mean?
Of course, moles on the face attach great importance. They are considered to be signs of fate, karmic symbols. However, by examining yourself and others, you have the right to agree with or refute this theory. Undoubtedly, no matter how predetermined your life and character marks on the face, you are always able to change everything that does not suit you, to find your own way.