Every girl would like her to have a beautiful last name. So you do not want to be Tuporylovoy or Svinuhovoy! Relatives calm: here, get married, change your last name. But if only Chervyakovs and Fools are stuffed into the suitors. What to do? Surname can be changed.
Beautiful Russian surnames for girls
- Beautiful surnames are often derived from proper names: Romanov, Vladimirov, Illarionov, Grigoriev, Pavlov, Vasilyev, Semenov, etc. They should be well combined with your name and patronymic. Diana Semenovna - sounds too overwhelmed, it needs to be understood.
- Transfiguration, Resurrection, Christmas - pronounced beautifully and nobly, in the Orthodox.
- You can pick up a last name with meaning - Generous, Moscow, Slavic, Homeland.
- Very beautiful surnames, according to many, come from the beautiful names of birds and animals - Lebedev, Strizhenov, Orlov, Sokolov, Solovyov.
- You can borrow the name from the count dynasties: Bestuzhev, Obolenskaya, Vorontsova, Heyden.
- Neutral surnames are also good - Kovalev, Vlasov, Rogozin, Krasnov, Lavrov, Svetlov, Teplov, Batalin.
Foreign female surnames
If Russian surnames do not suit you, although there are quite a few wonderful ones among them, you can search for something appropriate in the list of foreign ones.
- Among the euphonic German surnames for girls, the following can be distinguished: Mayer, Weber, Brown, Werner, Lehmann.
- A lot of beautiful English surnames: Alison, Bailey, Brett, Cole, Day, Ellis, Evans, Gordon, Grant, Norman, Taylor, Stone, Ray, Mills.
- Have poles There are many good surnames: Podolskaya, Kovalskaya, Valevskaya, Vitovskaya, Vitkovskaya, Vilenskaya, Troyanovskaya, Yaguzhinskaya, Levandovskaya, Koval.
- Some Belarusian surnames they also sound good: Levitskaya, Kaminska, Poplavskaya, Polyanskaya, Galonskaya, Tchaikovsky, Belskaya, Sokolovskaya, Dobrovolskaya, Ostrovskaya, Sobolevskaya, Savitskaya, Snezhinskaya, Gurskaya, Larchenko, Kirilenko, Kovalchuk.
- Many beautiful surnames at Bulgarians: Apostolov, Angelova, Vladov, Danailov, Dimitrov, Blagoev, Nikolov, Tonev, Lyudmilov.
In the event that you chose a foreign surname, you should pay special attention to its compatibility with the name!
Selection of original surnames
If you like to stand out, then you can use the original name from this list: Star, Gold, Brilliant, Naughty, Merry, Sunny, Azure, Malinovskaya, Tsareva, Bright, Beautiful, Happy, Favorite, Rare, Plastic, Great, Southern, Fairy Tale, Rainbow, Twinkle.
You can borrow the name from some of the stars or famous writers, for example, Kirkorov, Boyarskaya, Koroleva, Portman, Douglas, Tsvetaeva, Akhmatova, Mayakovskaya, Dostoevskaya, Pushkin.
Literary characters also fit: Larina, Karenina, Bolkonskaya, Dubrovskaya.
Choosing a new surname for yourself, see if it suits you well, combines with your name and patronymic. Remember that making the decision to change the name, you make an important step, which may even change your fate. Think about it before you do it. Maybe your real name is not quite harmonious, but it connects you with your family, family.