As soon as the future parents find out about the upcoming visit of the stork, they begin to invent a name for their baby. The appearance of a little princess to the world is always marked by great joy. But the choice of the name sometimes causes problems. Of course, all parents seek to find the right combination of name and patronymic for the girl. Let's talk about it and talk.
How to choose a name for the girl by middle name: the main aspects
Our people have an excellent proverb: "As you call a ship, so it will sail." Of course, a person cannot be compared with a ship, however, the name given at birth is inextricably linked to our life. If you decide in advance to name your newborn princess in honor of one of your relatives or parents, you really like a certain name, then ignore the middle name.
In other cases, it is recommended to take into account certain criteria. Names for girls can be chosen according to the church calendar. If the date of birth of your baby coincides with the name of a person whose name you don’t like, then this idea should be abandoned. You can also look through a special catalog or the so-called encyclopedia of names. According to the characteristics of a particular name, you can choose the right one for the newborn.
If you still associate the choice of the name for your daughter with the patronymic, then follow the following rules:
- Name and patronymic should belong to different sound groups. If the name has more solid sounds, then the middle name should sound soft, and accordingly, vice versa. For example, Victoria Sergeyevna or Angelina Viktorovna.
- Be sure to name and patronymic baby should be harmonious, and the transition between words - smooth. Given this criterion, pay attention to the alternation of consonants and vowels. If there is a vowel in the ending of the name, then the middle name must begin with a consonant, and vice versa.
- If the derivative on behalf of the father is patronymic too long, for example, Konstantinovna, Aleksandrovna, etc., then it is better for the daughter to pick up a short name - Anna, Elena, Asya, Zlata.
- Be sure to take into account the nationality, it is unlikely that incompatible names and patronymic will sound organically and wisely, for example, Zulfiya Alekseevna or Cleopatra Yuryevna.
The above aspects are considered the basic rules that should guide the choice of the girl's name, in harmony with the middle name.
Do not forget that the name carries an energetic and semantic value. Names contain the information that can leave an imprint on our fate. It is not recommended to name born girls in honor of deceased relatives. It is not advisable to choose a name in honor of the mother or sister, since there is a perception that in this case the little man is already deprived of individuality.
Name and middle name compatibility: how to check?
If you have already chosen a name for your future baby, then it is quite simple to check its harmoniousness and harmonious combination with the patronymic. Say the name and patronymic several times out loud. If they really fit, then without much effort you will be able to pronounce the phrase, the letters will not be slouched, the transition between words will be smooth and melodic.
To date, the web can find a lot of information about the compatibility of female names and middle names. If you doubt the choice, use a special table. For each patronymic, there is a list of the most harmonious and harmonious maiden names.
What information carries a middle name?
Before choosing a child's first name, read his description. As you know, any name has its origin and characteristics. A number of female names in translation from one or another language directly interpret the character of the girl. You should not choose the girl's names, the characteristic of which will contrast with the patronymic. Both the name and the patronymic according to the description and horoscopes must coincide and harmonize with each other.
The name should be a continuation and a full complement of the middle name. If there are negative traits in the patronymic characteristic, then when choosing a name this should be avoided. For example, if a patronymic is characterized by pathological jealousy or imperiousness, then in the name of the baby these signs should not be, otherwise, on the invisible energy level, we will automatically square this character trait.
Let's look at the characteristics of the most common derivatives of male middle names:
- Alexander - girls with such a patronymic are characterized by kindness, energy and pride.
- Alexey - the representatives of the weak half of mankind, having such a middle name, are distinguished by their dedication, selflessness and appeasability.
- Andrew - the owner of the middle name derived from this name will be a master of all hands from birth.
- Valery - girls with such a patronymic, as a rule, are resolute and independent.
- Vladimir - babies, having a middle name derived from this name, are characterized by vanity, but at the same time they are very sociable.
- Vasily - girls with such a Russian patronymic are mostly cunning and hardworking.
- Eugene - derived from this name middle name harbors the energy of good nature and responsiveness.
- Dmitry - girls with such a patronymic, as a rule, are very jealous and stubborn, they are often considered gossips.
- Sergey - girls born with such a patronymic, in life are very successful and talented in all endeavors.
- Yuri - babies, having a derivative from this male name, patronymic, differ in their authority, decisiveness and desire to impose their opinions on others.
When choosing a name suitable for the patronymic for the baby, the melodiousness and character trait are the moments to which attention should be paid. Our names are fraught with invisible energy, which in some way affects the fate. The main thing is that the girl was happy, healthy and loved. Do not forget that choosing a girl's name is a serious mission for parents.