Nature as a decoration is always a good choice for a photo shoot. Shooting on the open-air gives you the opportunity not only to realize the most ambitious ideas, but also to rest, enjoy the beauty of the surrounding world and charge positive for several days in advance. Such a photo session is a great opportunity for experimentation. You can try to play in different images at any time of the year and weather. If you think through the details in detail, you will get a lot of positive impressions and stunning photos.
Images for a photo shoot in nature
Well it will turn out on the photo - this is a whole art associated with a lot of tricks and secrets. No wonder professional models specifically teach this.
As a rule, the most difficult part is the choice of posture. Of course, if you shoot a professional photographer, this problem simply does not exist for you. He will always tell you how to get up, lie down and which way to turn your head. If in your photo shoot the role of a photographer is not a professional, then try to think about the choice of poses in advance.
Pledge of good photos - practice. Look at the photo shoot made by professionals and try to repeat the model's poses. Practice first at home in front of the mirror, in what angles do you look the most advantageous, ask your loved one or girlfriend to take pictures of you at home. Thus, you will get rid of the stiffness in front of the camera, and you will already have a definite idea of what positions look best.
Here are a few options for successful postures, they are elementary, but effective.
Not the last role is played by the facial expression, there is no way to do without practice at the mirror. Practice to smile properly, choose a good head tilt and gaze direction.
Makeup for a photo shoot in nature
In order for the photo session to be successful, you need the perfect makeup. So, here are some tips, following which, you will look perfect on a photo shoot:
- 72 hours before shooting, try to eliminate alcohol, red meat, caffeine and spicy foods from your diet. These products can make the skin fatter and cause swelling of the face.
- Take care of eyebrows in advance, they must be the correct form and look well-groomed.
- Make a manicure. Even the most successful photo can spoil the peeling nail polish.
- If you dye your hair, be sure to ensure that the hair color is uniform. Grown roots in the photo will be very noticeable.
- On the night before filming, go to bed early and do not drink water at night, so that in the morning there is no swelling and bags under your eyes.
- If you do make your own, take a mirror with a zoom. Remember, professional cameras capture all the details and defects of the face.
- Makeup for a photo shoot should be brighter and richer than normal.
- Try to achieve the perfect tone of the face. In the process of shooting, always keep powder on hand to remove oily shine from time to time.
- Eye shadow choose matte, in the photo they look better than mother-of-pearl.
- The owners of dark skin is better to abandon the pink, purple and burgundy shades in the makeup, but blonde with fair skin, on the contrary, they are very suitable.
Ideas for a photo shoot in nature: the seasons
Of course, the most comfort and joy bring shooting in the warm season, in the bright and sunny days. You should not reject the rainy and frosty weather, sunrises, night and twilight, at this time you can make unique and unusual photos.
Autumn photo shoot
- The photos in the period of golden autumn are bright and delight the eye with the unique melancholy and longing for the fading nature. It can be romantic pictures with a touch of sadness. It's no wonder many poets loved this time of year. "Sad time! Eye charm!"
- Lovestori on the background of autumn nature are very touching and sincere, such styles as grunge, retro, hippie, classic, fantasy, beauty, naturel.
- In a photo shoot on the background of bright nature, the dressing should be dominated by contrasting tones, since black, white, blue, purple, green and any other, the main thing is that it does not merge with the red and yellow foliage. Looks great prints and patterns on clothes. The most winning options will be a cage, a strip and a rough mating. Do not forget about accessories and bright makeup.
- Be sure to take with yourself various details, because a bright umbrella, warm blanket, scarf, book, mug, apples, etc., depending on what image you want to embody.
- Do not miss the opportunity to be photographed on a rainy day, this weather, just what we need, will have to implement ideas in the style of erotic romance or retro drama. Nature itself dictates horrible and nostalgic ideas.
Winter photo shoot
- At this time of year, especially in snowy weather, atmospheric styles look advantageous. Incredibly beautiful photos turn out in gothic, dark, duck fashion, fantasy styles. Winter is the best suited for dark, mysterious scenes: witches, vampires and other fairy tale characters. Winter is a period of drowsiness and sadness; bright colors against the background of frozen nature look especially fascinating. Remarkably, the classic will also fit in with the winter atmosphere: high hairstyles, strict make-up and natural furs. If you manage to get to the village, where there are still log huts, you can do a photo session in the style of Gogol's "Christmas Eve".
- Makeup for a winter photo shoot should be thought out to the smallest detail. Perfectly even skin tone, clearly set eyes and eyebrows, bright lips.
- In the sunny and nice winter days you can get on a photo shoot with the whole family and play snowballs, make a snowman, roll down from the ice slide. Or grab Christmas paraphernalia, champagne, cocoa, sausages and warm blankets, make a fire and arrange a small family holiday. Such photos turn out very positive and cheerful.
Spring photo shoot
- For the spring photo shoot, by the way, fit light beauty, natural, classic. You can play the role of a spring girl against the backdrop of awakening nature. Photos about flowering trees are always beautiful, if you originally beat the plot and create a unique composition. Spring is considered the most romantic time of the year, and is a wonderful backdrop for various love stories.
- Spring image should be light, muted tones, delicate colors and colors, airy textures. Make-up should echo the palette of shades of nature. The best colors are light lilac, pale pink, green. On the hair, it is recommended not to do sophisticated hairstyles, but leave them loose.
- The main task of the spring photo shoot is to convey the beauty of nature. Therefore, the model should look neutral, without dragging attention to itself.
Summer photo shoot
- There are so many ideas for a summer photo shoot that one might not even be enough. In addition to the beautiful photos, you will still soak up the warm sunshine and get a lot of positive emotions. For shooting, it is better to choose the second half of the day, when the sun is no longer so bright, then the photo will have a softer light. Since the summer is a bright time, the clothes should be appropriate.
- The seashore, ponds, flowering fields, forests, lawns, haylofs, and parks are great places to take pictures in the summer. For the realization of various themes, the historical directions of cosplay, hippies, grunge, etc. will do.
Nature photo sessions are an opportunity for extraordinary experiments! You can simply capture the happy moments of your life, because the first date, wedding, pregnancy, family idyll. Great photo shoot - picnic in nature with best friends. In any weather and time of day you can make wonderful unique photos, most importantly desire, a good camera and a little imagination.