A good photo always evokes a lot of positive and pleasant emotions when looking at it, and a whole photo session on the street can not only leave a lot of unforgettable impressions in memory, but also be a step towards a successful career.
To make a photo session a success, you need to choose good places and background for it, as well as pick up poses that are suitable for a photo session on the street. Correctly chosen poses for a photo shoot can be an important step towards success, even simply giving a good mood. And a good mood, as you know, can work real miracles.
How to prepare for a photo shoot on the street?
To make the photo session beautifully, take your favorite music with you, it will help you relax and relax.
Beautiful poses for a photo shoot on the street are dynamic and static. It is best to select them in advance, knowing what image you want to create and embody in the frame. Selection of accessories, clothes and even a place for a photo session depends on it.
- Since on the street, besides you, there will be more people who will observe with interest what is happening, think about whether they will confuse you. If this causes certain difficulties, then choose for the photo shoot romantic poses that do not require the expression of too active and vivid emotions.
- Sit down on the steps at the fountain, on the embankment, at the monument's pedestal and look thoughtfully into the distance. Think at this moment about what you dream, imagine that it has been fulfilled and feel the deep secret joy from what has happened. Or you can just casually turn to the photographer.
- In spring or autumn, use an accessory such as an umbrella. With it, you can come up with a huge number of poses: romantic, joking, energetic, and mischievous. Picture an attempt to hold an umbrella that wants to pull a strong wind from you. Raise it high above you and imagine that you are Mary Poppins, only that which descended from the sky. Or just pretend that you are walking along the street, hiding from the rain. Play with him, spin, open or close, lean or hang on your hand, there is no limit for fantasy.
- When choosing poses for a photo shoot in nature, think what is best: create an image that fits into a beautiful landscape, or use it as a background for a model. Stone boulders, a decorative fence, trees or a rock are suitable for the background - use them as a support for a standard pose.
- In the first case - the choice of posture depends on the costume and the environment. You can become Alyonushka or a young lady-peasant, having picked up a background and clothes. It all depends on the desire and ability to be relaxed in front of the camera.
- If you want to do a photo session with your loved one, then the main point should be a silent dialogue, even if you do not look at each other. Crossed arms or hugs refer to standard tricks that can be used in a couple's photo session. Any position with such elements will be beautiful. The “shoulder-to-shoulder” or “back-to-back” postures with looks fixed at the camera will be a win-win option. Such views will allow to combine a couple into a single whole. In addition, you can try to play some mise en scene, right on the street, stretching out your hand to your loved one and giving it the setting sun on his palm.
- A good idea for photography would be taking pictures in motion, with a child, a dog or a cat, or simply sitting on the ground and putting the face to the sunshine, or maybe dreamily looking at curly clouds floating on the bright blue sky. Smile, enjoy the moment, do not think about unnecessary problems, how you look, naturalness, this is what will help the photographer to take a wonderful picture.
- Even in the collective picture you don’t need to be too serious, have fun and relax, switch places, joke and look at the camera with a bit of coquetry. To find a beautiful position, look through fashion magazines or Internet resources, and choose what you like.
- If you are confused by growth and slimness, ask the photographer to take you off the bottom, focusing on the legs. Offer to take a few pictures against the light, maybe just such an unusual picture, contrary to all recommendations, will be the most beautiful and exclusive, reflecting not just external beauty, but also the soul.
To make a photo session on the street a real masterpiece, it’s enough to follow a few basic rules. You need to choose the right, and most importantly, comfortable shoes and clothes, choose a beautiful place and think over what you want to depict in future photos. You should not blindly copy the postures of models seen in magazines, for a start it is enough to think about the direction of view and perspective. And do not forget, the most important thing is naturalness, then any posture for a photo session on the street will be successful.