A steamer is a know-how designed to make it easier for women to run a household. After all, ironing takes a lot of time and effort.
Clothes with flounces, rhinestones or beads usually cause great inconvenience. Do I need to be reminded of the delicate fabrics, over which ironing sometimes has to sweat for a long time in the truest sense of the word. One unsuccessful movement - and on her favorite blouse of thin lace is already emblazoned tan. Steamers save the day.
How do steamers work?
Steamers - devices consisting of a water tank and a steam generator. They are often called steamers, from English the words "steam", which means "steam". The principle of operation of these devices is based on the effect of hot steam on the fabric, thanks to which folds are smoothed, in particular, near the shovchik and under the buttons.
In the water tank - the heating element, it is he who brings it to a boil. Hot steam comes out through a special nozzle. Unlike an iron that acts mechanically on a fabric, that is, when it comes into direct contact with it, the steamer works from a distance, thanks to which it does not wrinkle the pile at all, does not deform the fabric, and even gives the product volume.
What are steamers for clothes?
There are different types of steamers: from the simplest household to the complex professional with the widest range of functions. Among them - floor models and manual. Each of them has its advantages.
- Hand otparivateli - budget option, they have a compact size, so that they are often taken on a journey. There are downsides. In comparison with floor steamers, handheld steamers have a small capacity and a small volume of a water tank, which means that they do not have a very long time of their continuous operation — only 15 minutes. If you have a few things that require gentle mode when ironing, the manual model is an excellent choice.
- At a floor otparivatel a big power, and, so, he and iron better. He has a large water tank, and he is able to work for a couple of hours without a break. Also, various accessories that facilitate ironing are usually attached to it: gloves for protecting hands from steam, hangers, brushes, trouser clips. Despite this, it was the manual versions of steamers that became very popular in everyday life.
Manual steamers for clothes: what can they iron?
These devices allow you to iron absolutely any fabric: silk, lace, velveteen, lace, velvet, wool, knitwear. They are very convenient to iron out wedding and evening dresses, which have a complex design with many folds and are richly decorated with various decorative details. Even leather goods and fur clothing are ironed with steamers.
Steamers can iron those clothes with which the iron can not cope. First of all, it is outerwear: jackets with rivets or embroidery. You will stop contacting the dry cleaners, because with the help of steamers it is easy to refresh even the fur. Steam will return gloss to your fur coat. What can we say about such a fabric as velvet, which is difficult to approach with an iron. Many simply refuse to buy clothes made of velvet because of difficulties in care, but with the acquisition of a miracle assistant you can no longer worry.
Curtains and curtains - a separate conversation. Many people know how uncomfortable it is to iron them on the blackboard. Steamer makes it right on the ledge! But the advantages of this device are not over yet. Thanks to a hot pair, you can easily disinfect toy children's pets, bedding and furniture upholstery. Under the influence of hot steam, all harmful microbes, some of which are carriers of dangerous diseases, die.
Manual Steam Brush Steamer Brush: reviews
- Manual Steam Brush Steamer Brush easily copes with the task: quickly and carefully remove wrinkles, smooth, clean and steam any clothes. Just a few minutes - and your clothes will look like "spick and span", as if you just took them out of dry cleaning.
- Steam Brush gives a fresh look to products made from flax, nap fabrics; velveteen, gently and gently strips off clothing made of lace, silk and organza with lots of accessories and decorative trimmings (rhinestones, embroidery, buttons). The device does not leave creases, glossy spots or "tracks" on clothes made of wool, synthetic fibers and even fur - the fabrics will retain their original luster and shape.
- Manual brush-steamer is a real alternative to dry cleaning and iron. Steam Brush is useful on business trips, in the country and in the office. It is compact, easy to use and extremely mobile.
- According to reviews, the device produces steam very quickly and works long enough for its small size. Allows you to iron and sanitize curtains, upholstered furniture, bedding and children's toys. Hot steam comes under great pressure, so it penetrates into the most inaccessible places, destroying dirt and bacteria for a long time, and it also eliminates bad odors, including the smell of tobacco, sweat and perfume.
- The manual brush steamer works from the power supply network. The upper panel of the device is transparent so that you can easily monitor the water level in the tank. The button on the handle of the device allows you to adjust the range and power of steam. Complete Steam Brush - measuring cup for water and a pair of universal nozzles.
- The brush head is used for stripping fabrics, as well as cleaning furniture and ceramic tiles from dust and hair. Flat nozzle ironed products made of wool, silk and other delicate fabrics, clothing with all sorts of finishes.
Manual steamer for clothes Grand Master: reviews
- The Grand Master Hand Steamer is very miniaturized. The volume of its reservoir is 750 ml. Water boils quickly, hot steam lasts for 15 minutes of work without interruptions.
- The attachment of this wonder-steamer is very convenient; any folds can be easily stripped off, though not every fabric is within its power. Perfectly smoothed suits, silk and cotton. A continuous stream of steam quickly removes creases from clothing. Suitable for traveling, easy to assemble. The safety system switches off the device immediately after the water runs out in the tank.
- According to reviews, with the help of this miniature steamer, you can easily refresh your business suit, eliminate bad odors from clothes, sanitize toys and bed linen.. A big plus of a steamer - on a business trip, it will replace your kettle, electric stove and even a doctor! He will easily boil water for a cup of coffee, boil hard-boiled eggs, and you can easily inhale yourself with it.
- It is very easy to use this steamer - just pour water into the tank, turn on the power button, and a couple of minutes after heating the water, you can use steam for its intended purpose.
Thus, a manual otparivatel - an irreplaceable thing in many cases. And if you don’t have one yet, you should seriously think about getting yourself such an assistant. Believe me, in life he will help you out more than once.