Many people believe that the diary should only be the one who has his own business. In fact, this is a misconception. The diary should be kept by every person who wants achieve something in the future. "How can a diary contribute to this ?!" - you ask. The article below will answer this question and give recommendations as to how to keep a diary.
Why keep a diary?
- First, having a diary, you do not need to memorize a large amount of information, you do not need to try to keep everything in your head. All the necessary information will be recorded in the diary.
- The diary will always be able to you remind about upcoming important events, which you could forget without having it.
- The diary will help you to organize your time correctly, to paint your day. After all, often, time goes to an unknown destination. With a diary, you can do more things a day than you did before.
- By keeping a diary, you can always make an overview of your past and future activities, without trying to remember this or that information.
- It has already been proven that by keeping a diary, people are able to achieve their desired goals faster than those who do not keep a diary.
- Having a diary, you will always keep before your eyes the goals and objectives that you face. But sometimes we forget about it!
- The diary will help you avoid many unpleasant situations. For example, the authorities have asked you to make a certain number. Having a diary, you brought there information, and you can be sure you will not forget about it. And if you do not have a diary, you can get into an extremely awkward situation.
How best to keep a diary?
- Buy yourself a diary that you will really like. You should take it with pleasure. Best of all, it was paper, in a beautiful cover. Electronic diary is not a very convenient thing, because you can not make a mark at any time. Do not start a notebook under the diary - buy a real diary.
- Never charge filling your diary anyone else. Always do it yourself. In the end, it takes you no more than fifteen minutes.
- Make a beautiful piece of cardboard that will serve your two goals at once. First, it will play the role of a bookmark in your diary. And, secondly, on it you write your main goals and plans for the year. Opening the diary every day, you will always have your goals in front of your eyes.
- The best time to fill the diary - the evening before bedtime. Firstly, you are not particularly in a hurry, and secondly, you can safely analyze the past day. And, thirdly, make a plan for tomorrow.
- There are two ways to keep a diary.Every day you can write only the things you need to do, for example, go to the store, pay for an apartment. Or you can paint your day completely, including getting up, lunch and entertainment.
- Take in the diary a few separate sheets on which you write down your large plans for a week, month, year or even five years! And when the diary is over in a year, you will be able to see how much you have advanced in solving your problems. And in the next diary, you will transfer the information that such a thing is half completed.
- Come up with a notation for your business diary. For example, you can mark a new task with an empty circle. When you start this task, the circle is crossed out. When the goal is completed in half, paint over the half circle, when completed, paint the whole circle. Circle crossed by two lines - the task was canceled. The exclamation mark in the circle is a priority. A point in a circle is a task that requires constant attention. You can use this notation, or you can invent your own.
- If it is more convenient for you, you can break down long-term tasks into categories - family, finances, and studies.
- In most of the diaries on one sheet there are lines on which a specific time is indicated. And there are lines, without indicating time. You can write on the first those tasks that should be performed clearly in time, and in empty lines - things that are not tied to a specific time.
- Put specific tasks and deeds. Let there be more specifics in your records. For example, it is not necessary to write for the annual purpose of "increase revenue", write "increase revenue by 25%"
- Global tasks are always divided into several small tasks. Do not write in the plan for the day: "Do repair the bathroom," because tomorrow you will not finish it, and we can assume that the case is not completed. Write more specific goals - to paint the ceiling in the bathroom, lay the tile on the floor in the bathroom.
- If the majority of your days pass according to the same type scenario, you can fill out a diary for a week at once. But, nevertheless, this is not worth doing. So how if you make a plan for every day You have more opportunities to adjust this plan.
- Every morning, before you go to work, look through your diary, see what goals you have for today. Tune in to perform tasks.
- Always carry a diary with you, otherwise it is no longer necessary. You should always be able to see what you have planned for a day, a week, or even a month.
- Perform assigned tasks on a priority basis. Having fulfilled the most important plans in the morning, you will feel an inner lift and a feeling of comfort.
- Those cases that are global to you, and which are listed in your separate list, should be divided into stages. That is, you set a goal, think through the stages, how you will go towards this goal, and plan at least one thing a day that will bring you closer to the fulfillment of the main task. Mark this task with a bright color to make it stand out from the rest.
- Encourage yourself. Looking through the diary every evening, mark completed cases with a marker, put a check mark next to them, a plus sign, in a word, anything. And if you did not cope with the performance of any task, be sure to make a note of why this happened. You can be honest, this is your diary.
- Set clear, specific goals, objectives and plans. As much as possible specify the information recorded in the diary.
- Every month, view the information for the past tense. Carefully review which tasks were completed immediately, which were not completed on time, and which were not completed at all. Review your notes, why you did not cope with a particular task, how can this be corrected?
- At the end of the day, you can write in the diary an interesting thought that came to you during the day. This can be useful, recall past situations.
- Assess objectively your abilities and the fact that there are only twenty-four hours in a day. Do not plan too many tasks for one day. You still can not cope with them, and this fact will oppress you. The same applies to planning for a long time. Calculate how long it will take you to complete a task.
By keeping a diary and carefully planning every day, you will free up a lot of time for yourself, which you can use to your advantage. In addition, do not forget that all successful people have a diary. And, if you want to be one of them, you absolutely must get it.
Good luck with your planning!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina