Churchmen say that true faith can work wonders even where traditional medicine is powerless. For example, the power of faith can defeat such a terrible diagnosis as infertility, and there is plenty of evidence in the world. The main thing is that the prayer for conceiving a child should come from a pure heart, and the desire should be sincere.
From medicine to faith: the power of words and thoughts
All married couples come to the desire to have children sooner or later. The birth of a child becomes a joyful event that fills the house with special warmth and love. However, there are situations in life when a long-awaited pregnancy never occurs, and then a person first of all turns to medical workers for help. But even after going through a lot of tests and laboratory tests, having spent huge amounts and bypassing all the doctors in the second round, without having received the desired result, do not despair. Try to read the prayers for conceiving a child.
If you are a person with a pure soul, heart and thoughts and are desperately asking God to give a heir, believe me, he will find a solution to your problem. But for this, prayer should be taken not as anything else, but with full responsibility:
- Before you read the scriptures, select the face of the Holy, which will be sent a message. For example, the prayer of the Virgin Mary about the conception of a child is best read in front of her face on the icon.
- Appeal to the supreme forces should firmly consolidate your faith in success, for this you must visit the church or make a pilgrimage to holy places.
- If you have not completed the sacrament of marriage with your spouse, do it now. Marriage according to worldly laws in Christianity is null and void, and married couples are much more likely to succeed.
- And although the dialogue with God in a believer takes place all the time, the words spoken together sound stronger and louder. The desire of the father and the mother must be mutually strong, and the ritual itself is not a tedious duty, but a sacred sacrament.
- One more important detail - after each petition, it is necessary to say words of gratitude, sincerely repenting of sins. In addition, in prayer one should ask not only for oneself, but also for children, relatives and even enemies. God is merciful and expects the same dedication from us.
And the most important thing - remember that prayer must come from a pure heart with a great desire to achieve the goal. You can read prayers all day long, standing or sitting, but do not forget to constantly bow and be baptized. Believe blindly in what you are doing, and you will be rewarded with interest.
Which Saints ask for help?
In Christianity there is not only the Lord God, but many other Saints. With your request, you can appeal to everyone, especially to someone who is close in spirit and blood. According to the traditions of the church, the following faces of the Saints are most often addressed with a prayer for the child:
- The first person to expect help and support is the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus and the protector of all disadvantaged women. Her great love for people and kindness will save the world, and it is to her that they come with requests for the healing of infertility.
- You can also ask for help from a righteous couple - the father and mother of the Virgin Mary: Joachim and Anna. Their Lord for faith and devotion rewarded the long-awaited child.
- A prayer for the conception of a child, Matrona of Moscow, can be pronounced right on the spot where her remains are buried - in Moscow at the Danilovsky cemetery. Huge queues of women and believers with requests for this Holy can be found near the relics in the Pokrovsky Monastery. Matrona is known for being able to heal people, and at the same time she was completely blind. But if it is not possible to go there, read the prayer in front of her icon.
- Rev. Alexander Svirsky will help a childless couple to give birth to a healthy and beautiful heir to the gens. The relics of this Saint are located in the Holy Trinity friary.
- Go also to the Smolensk cemetery to the chapel of Xenia of Petersburg. The saint gives all married couples a chance to experience the joy of fatherhood and motherhood for free. Appeal to her and single women who want to meet their fate.
- Great Martyr Paraskeva-Pyatnitsa is considered the "Holy woman", the patroness of the family and marriage. She is approached with requests for family well-being, female and male health.
- A prayer for conceiving a child to Luka Krymsky will also help. In the years of his life, the saint and confessor Luke adhered to all church customs, worshiped the Lord God and was faithful to him until his death. For this, the Great rewarded him with the gift of healing. Today, pilgrims from all over the world are striving to Sevastopol to honor the memory of the great martyr and find a solution to their problems in prayer.
All texts of prayers, in which they ask for the successful conception of a child, can be found in the priesthoods or inquired from church ministers.
How to pray: the basics of the rite of the sacrament
Both the woman and the man should read the divine lines asking about the child. But before this, potential parents need to carefully prepare for the ritual:
- Ask for forgiveness for all sins before God, go through the rite of purification and penance in the church.
- Attempts to conceive according to Christian laws must take place on certain days. So, it is necessary to refrain from physical intimacy on Wednesday and Friday, and on Thursday and Tuesday after 16.00. These days is the sacred church post.
- It is undesirable to make love on the eve of important church holidays, but it is better to abstain from sex a week before they begin.
- Efforts to conceive a child immediately after the wedding in the church also will not bring success. It is believed that on this day the couple merges spiritually and confusing spiritual intimacy with carnal pleasures is a sin.
- Even if you do not quite understand the words of the prayer about the conception of a child and the giving of children, or simply forgot the scripture, do not worry. The main thing in this business is sincere desire and pure thoughts.
The power of thought, faith and desire is actually capable of doing unexplained miracles. But if even after reading hundreds of writings God did not reward you with a long-awaited baby, you should not despair and stop believing in a higher power, perhaps the Lord has planned a different mission for you. For example, to give shelter and your love to destitute orphan children. Be happy!