We often hear the expression: "Your fate is in your hands." This should be understood not only in a figurative sense, but also literally. The lines of the hands reflect the past and the future of man. But the most important thing is that each finger has its own specific function. Anyone who knows how to use the power of the hands can achieve both bodily health and spiritual perfection.
What is wise?
In our hands is concentrated powerful energy, which we can control using certain finger positions. These special positions, discovered in antiquity, are called mudras (sounding close to the Russian word "wisdom"). Translated from Sanskrit mudra means "giver of joy".
Influencing the soul, mind and body, mudras soothe, harmonize, relieve stress, improve the functioning of internal organs, relieve pain, increase the body's defenses. it one of the few yoga classes you can practice yourself, practically in any conditions and in any convenient position, which is optimal for people who always do not have enough time.
Knowledge of the wise
Mudras have come to us from the depths of millennia of history. Knowledge of the wise has always been used in the spiritual practices of yoga as an affordable way of healing the body, raising consciousness and solving psychological problems. Hindus believe that these gestures in their dance conveyed to people Shiva, one of the three supreme gods. Soon mudras began to be used in Buddhism to mark the stages of meditation. Many of the gestures are universal for all teachings. Our hands are a tool for learning and interacting with the outside world. They are associated with external and internal energy processes, subject to a single universal laws of nature.
Mudra is an affordable way to help yourself. Our body is an energy mechanism that is closely connected with the energy of the Universe. Each finger corresponds to the energy and quality of a particular area of our body.
- Thumbis responsible for logic, volitional qualities, as well as love and human ego.
- Forefingerenergy related to wisdom, self-knowledge and knowledge of the world, leadership, the desire for power and control, self-confidence.
- Middle finger- This is the point of balance and harmony, which is responsible for patience, the ability to accept, as well as control your feelings and emotions.
- Ring fingerassociated with physical and mental health, activity, strength, vitality.
- Little fingercorresponds to the creative development, creative abilities of a person, the ability to subtly feel the world, see the beautiful and create beautiful things.
In our hands, concentrated energy, which we can manage and change the energy balance in the body.So, with the help of certain positions of the fingers, you can influence the relevant areas of your life. For example, with a breakdown of vitality and lack of energy, you need to practice light pressure on the ring fingers for 5-10 minutes 3 times a day. For those who are in a creative dead end and cannot find inspiration, it is useful to work on the same principle with the little fingers - this activates the creative energy.
Action is wise
Only 15-20 minutes a day, allocated to the practice of wise, have a positive effect on the body's work, mental state and attitude. It is important that mudras can be performed not only in the process of spiritual practices, but also in everyday activities: sitting at work, in public transport or reading books.
- to find inner peace, concentration, ability to accept all events in life with gratitude and see in them opportunities to learn and grow;
- tune in with the outside world;
- cope with chronic fatigue, stress, fear and anxiety, depression;
- improve emotional state;
- relieve pain to heal diseases;
- remove toxins and improve the functioning of internal organs;
- increase the body's defenses.
When we start practicing the wise, tension, a state of anxiety, irritation, and depression gradually go away; attention shifts from the outside world of worries and anxieties to the inner, unchanging spiritual essence.. Fulfilling mudras, we align with the world, go out with it on one level of energy fluctuations, restore harmony.
Working with certain acupuncture points of the palms and fingers leads to the fact that we, through the body, act on the soul and mind. The external goes to the internal. Therefore, if you have children, you can develop them, including through learning mudras in the form of a game: working with fine motor skills of the fingers develops the brain. Such exercises strengthen communication with the body and help develop the psyche.
To learn how to practice the wise correctly, and how wise there are, see the article Practice wise.