Let's talk about effective visualization techniques and the most common mistakes that are made in the process of visualization.
Slides or gliding through reality
In the American TV show Sliders, a group of four people "slides" between measurements, spending each episode in an alternative version of the planet. Another TV show that uses the same principle, Quantum Leap, a person spends each episode in a new body in a different place and time.
Using these principles of visualization, imagine that you are the hero of these shows, which “slips” through measurements in the new desired reality and in the new image that you are now. You already live there. Reality exists in various dimensions, and you yourself are now convinced from personal experience that these dimensions are real.
Imagine yourself as the new person you want to be and see the world with his or her eyes. What time do you wake up in the morning? Who is sleeping next to you? Where are you? How are you feeling? What do you eat for breakfast? What do you do in the morning? In the evenings?
You have to imagine that you are already there. You must achieve a state that allows you to feel natural and familiar there. In the end, this is your reality, is not it? You are already used to it.
At first, it may seem to you that you are in a strange world and environment. You need to experiment a bit there to get used to the new reality. It is very important to overcome this barrier of rejection and shift the focus of your consciousness from perceiving this reality as from an imaginary to real. Well helps to master this technique of sliding film Being John Malkovich.
Ideally, to imagine your future should be as easy as remembering your past. You on the machine should imagine all your day and your feelings and sensations in relation to one or another of its events. And remember that emotional memories are much stronger than the memory of the events themselves. Emotional experiences and perceptions of events are a force that resurrects the past to life in the present, but it is also the power that will help make your future real.
One of the most common mistakes that people make in the process of visualization is the partial visualization of certain aspects of the new life, instead of presenting a complete picture of the new reality. These individual episodes may well not be part of your desired reality.
For example, you can visualize a large amount of money on the table in your room or the process of recounting it, as a way to achieve financial prosperity. This is a typical mistake. Millionaires do not keep large sums of cash at home, and all the more do not count them themselves. It is more like a habit for a person who has never had such money.
Partial rendering brings partial results.. With its help, you can attract only a part of the desired and not for long. You can visit this world, but you cannot live there for long. To declare your desires, you need to have access to the full package of all the events and feelings that you want to experience in your new reality. And the best way to do this is to clearly imagine what you really want.
You have already understood that you should not engage in partial visualization of certain aspects of your life in a new reality, such as having more money, and you need to imagine a complete picture of the desired reality in which you want to be, as detailed as possible.
Using the technique of full visualization, you can visualize one area of your new life at a certain moment, because for some people it is difficult to visualize all areas of life - finance, career, health, relationships, habits, spiritual practice at once. Therefore, you can focus your attention first on one area, then on another and so, dwelling on all areas of your new life in the desired reality.
- Spheres such as career and money can be visualized together, because how often they are interconnected, money comes through work. In this case, it would be a mistake to simply represent the flow of money from nowhere, out of thin air, like some kind of miracle. It is unreal, and you will know it, and treat it as a miracle, not as reality.
- The same statement is true regarding the visualization of a new partner. When you simply visualize yourself an ideal partner who has come and loved you, this is a partial visualization. And it does not work. Imagine that you are visualizing the woman of your dreams, attributing to her the qualities she must possess in order to please you. She is the one you really want and are able to love. But is she ready to love you in reality? New reality - this is what should be real in life, it is not a fantasy. And if you think your reality is too good to be true, then so be it! What can you offer this ideal woman? She may be your ideal partner, but you too should be her ideal partner. Can you maintain a relationship with such a woman? Can she settle for less? Are you worth it?
- As a rule, as a result of partial, incomplete visualization it turns out that you will like those people whom you do not attract at all. And then your lot - either to agree on short-term and unstable relations with those who you do not quite like and with those who do not like you or remain completely alone.
- Such questions reveal the discrepancy of a person who visualizes his new world with life in this world.. When you visualize your new reality, you have to visualize yourself as part of this new reality, as a person who can attract and possess all these desired things. It means that You must continue to work on yourself and on your growth and development.
- The same goes for money and career. Think about what kind of person you need to become in order to attract and have all the abundance that you so want in the new reality. What amount of money is big for you? And can you possess and dispose of it, or will this money seep through your fingers like water?
When you are engaged in visualizing a new desired reality, do it in full, presenting a complete picture of the new world. In your visualization, there must be harmony between what you attract and what attracts you. Very often here people make typical mistakes - trying to attract the flow of money without creating value or new love relationships, not being a loving and attractive partner.
The law of attraction works quickly and efficiently when there is harmony in intent. In the opposite case, the results may be minimal or even negative.
Record your visualization.
To consolidate the result of visualization, it is worth sitting down and recording the whole picture of your new world and new life as detailed and clear as possible. For this purpose, you can use the visualization board with pictures and photos of the desired objects.
For example, if you want to attract a new partner into your life, try to describe it in detail and all its qualities on paper. A detailed description of your new reality on paper helps to see this reality as real, helps to believe in it. And when a new reality becomes real, people in this reality also become real, and not imagined archetypes. Real people have height and weight, they can be left-handed, be unshaven, they wear certain clothes. And they have a unique personality.
And if you accidentally slip into a new reality, you will definitely notice all these details. All this will be right in front of you. Do it straight ahead. Create such a reality in your imagination. Clarity creates faith, which generates strong and steady vibrations.
And practice these visualization techniques regularly in your current life. The more you engage in visualization, the clearer and clearer will be the picture of your desired world., which ultimately allows you to create a new emotional state that you want to have.
Based on the article by Steve Peacocks
Original article: How to Visualize Your New Reality
Prepared by: Yakovleva Natalia
According to the website www.live-and-learn.ru