Everybody has a bad mood from time to time, even absolute optimists. Sometimes the world for some reason loses color, and we want to retire to think about our sad thoughts. But this should not be done in any way: the more we pay attention to our bad mood, the more it will increase with us. On the contrary, you need to switch from your negative thoughts and do something active or something that you really like.
Some like to answer this: "I do my favorite things when I'm in a good mood, and when I'm in a bad mood, I don't want anything". And you just try, and the mood will come to you, because when we are passionate about something interesting, then we just have no time to think about something sad or bad. So, what are the ways to quickly raise the mood?
Ways to quickly cheer yourself up, without leaving home
- Turn on some interesting movie, cook popcorn and sit back. You can include some good old film, for example, "Pretty Woman", like comedies, then turn them on, like horrors, too, please. Horror movies, by the way, is a good method in dealing with stresses and fatigue, we transfer all our worries to the screen, and therefore in real life we have less strength to experience. But what should not be included is tearful melodramas with a sad ending, they will not lift your mood for sure.
- Call your old friend. Do not remember her number or she does not pick up the phone? Then write in social networks to your classmates or classmates, someone will probably be online, ask how they are doing. Also on the Internet there are a lot of sites where you can just chat with any people, mostly they are created for further acquaintance, but it's up to you to decide whether you just want to chat or meet them later.
- Take the kitchen and cook something delicious. It can be a light diet salad or an intricate dish in the oven. And you can make an appetizing cake and call a friend to eat it together, and it does not matter that it is high-calorie, sometimes you can afford it.
- Turn on your favorite music and dance to it. This stupid-looking occupation is an excellent way to cheer yourself up.
- Arrange a day taking care of your beauty and shape. Apply a hair mask to your hair and turn on the disk with a workout program. Pay more attention to the part of the body that you are most dissatisfied with. Now there are many sports programs focusing on one part of the body, such as the waist or the buttocks, and they take very little time. Training, increases in the body the content of the hormone, which is responsible for our mood, so sometimes a half-hour workout is enough to quickly raise your spirits.
- Go to the bath, in which you add sea salt, a few drops of essential oils and foam in advance. For a one hundred percent uplifting mood, place a glass of wine or champagne next to it, and there will be no trace of a bad mood after such a relaxation.
Other ways to quickly cheer up
- Instead of training at home, you can quickly cheer yourself up with a run. Wear a light shape, headphones in your ears and run forward to the nearby park. Do not like to run? Then just stroll through the picturesque places of your city.
- Devote yourself to your hobby, for example, in your free time you like to make something with your own hands, set a goal for yourself to do some useful thing in some time. When a person is faced with a task, it motivates him very much and drives away all bad thoughts.
- Go to the pool, the water perfectly takes away any negative energy and therefore swimming is always considered a quick way to lift your spirits.Swimming can be combined with a trip to the bath or sauna, and after such procedures you literally update yourself with body and soul.
- One of the best ways to raise the mood for women is shopping. Buying a new blouse, shoes or dresses instantly create a good mood. If now there is no finance for the purchase of new clothes, then be sure to look at something for yourself and when there is money, you will already know what you can spend on.
- Spend time with your beloved, do not skimp on the gentle caresses and kisses, love - this is also a great way to lift the mood. If you are a lonely lady, it doesn't matter either. Spend time with your parents, relatives, or best friend; in the modern rhythm of life, we often forget about our most dear people.
- Go to the club in the evening and light up there until the morning. Call your friends there or even better collect the whole company, it will be more fun.
- Trite, but sometimes buying a new lipstick helps to cheer up quickly.Especially the red colors of lipstick tend to charge positive and give confidence in their irresistible. You can not stop buying one lipstick, but also purchase a new palette of shadows and try to create a completely new image for yourself.
- Go for a massage or ask your loved one to get a massage at home. Massage relaxes the whole body and improves the energy channels in the body.. You can also do a foot massage for yourself, starting with light strokes and gradually moving to more intense movements.
- Sometimes the cause of a bad mood can simply be a lack of sleep, so sleeping an extra hour or two in bed will only benefit. I can not sleep, then just lie in bed under your favorite TV series or read an interesting book.
- Make a clear plan of action for several weeks and months in advance, decide what you want to achieve and what you can do for it. A bad mood can appear due to the fact that there is uncertainty in your life: you can get rid of it if you take the flow of events in your hands.
Choose one or more of the methods described above, and begin to implement them. A bad mood will scare your determination and hasten to spread to someone else!