Most likely, you are familiar with the situation when there are several days left before your salary, and in your pockets and wallet it is absolutely empty. That is why you are currently reading this article. how learn how to distribute money, to have enough from paycheck to paycheck? How to learn to save money?
Ways to save money
- First, moderate your requests. Remember, a few years ago, when you received a lower salary, what kind of tea and coffee did you drink? What products did you buy? Clearly those that were cheaper. So why, when your income increased slightly, did you immediately start purchasing more expensive products? After all, you ate somehow before?
- Daily shopping in stores thin budget. It is much more economical to buy food and household chemicals for at least two weeks. First, you save yourself from having to stand in line every night. Secondly, during these two weeks the products can become more expensive and you will save.
- Before you go to the store, make yourself list of what you are going to purchase. This will best save you from rash purchases. Give yourself a pledge not to back down from the list is not a step. And the best method is not to allow yourself to deviate from the list - approximately calculate how much money you will need for the products written in the plan. And take the amount quite a bit higher than what you calculated. For example, you can take more than fifty rubles, in case something has risen in price.
- Before receiving the next salary, be sure to write yourself list of required payments, which you will have to pay with salary. For example, loans, utilities. So you will clearly understand how much money you need and where, and how much remains. Make a plan in order of importance. First on your list should go payment for the apartment, payment of loans, kindergarten, etc. And further estimated spending - in descending order of importance.
- Analyze where you spend money coming to you. If you don’t remember all the little things, collect checks and transfer information from them to your computer for the next month. At the end of the month you can see the big picture. And, for sure, you will be surprised how much money is spent on the so-called small purchases - chewing gum, chips, nuts, and so on.
- You should not enter the store just because there is a banner on its facade, informing about discounts and incredibly happy promotions. Remember, the store owners do not think about you, but about their own profits. And all these promotions and discounts are nothing more than an attempt to attract customers to the store. If in this store you do not need anything, calmly bypass it.
- In your wallet should always lie money for one day! You should not carry money with the expectation of a week, and, especially, the entire salary. In this case, it is likely that, feeling yourself the owner of a large amount, allow yourself an unnecessary purchase.
- It is not worth saving to buy cheap low-quality items. When you buy something cheap, you think you are saving. In fact, it is not. A poor quality item will last less, and you will have to purchase it again. Then, as a more expensive, but high-quality thing, would have served a much longer period.
- Always, from any income, even the smallest, set aside 10% for unforeseen needs. However, do not call this a "black day." Think positive, no need to wait for a black day, you just need to have some amount in reserve.
- Is always pay cash only. When you have to part with a large amount of cash, you will think several times. Then, as if this money is on a plastic card, you cannot see the money. You see the map, which, as it was, and has remained. For this reason, the likelihood of thoughtless purchases.
- Always be aware opening of new low-cost stores in your city, Find out if there are any wholesale stores nearby. It is quite possible to purchase bulk cereals, seasonings and other products with a long shelf life.
- Forget about what a loan is! It only seems that taking a loan is profitable. In fact, by borrowing from a bank, you simply indulge your “want”, your desire to get a thing here and now. Let's give an example. Let's say you decide to buy a car. Let its cost be five hundred thousand rubles. If you take a bank loan, you will become the owner of a personal vehicle right now, but you will be obliged to the bank for, say, five more years. Your approximate payment will be about eleven thousand per month. Thus, in five years, you will give the bank 660,000 rubles. Of these, 160,000 are the percentages that you donate to the bank. And if you, for the same five years, set aside eleven thousand rubles, you would be able to buy a car for cash, and for the remaining one hundred sixty thousand to go abroad on vacation.
- If you use expensive cosmetics, expensive household chemicals, do not be lazy to go online and find reviews of high-quality, but cheaper counterparts of what you use. When purchasing expensive items, cosmetics and perfumes, in most cases we overpay up to 70% of the cost only for the brand!
- On the day you received your salary, do not go anywhere after work. Carry the entire amount home. There you calmly distribute the money, how much and where you need it. So you protect yourself from reckless spending.
- Arrange a "week without shopping." Buy everything you need for the week - food, household chemicals on Sunday. This will save you time, and you will not have to struggle every day with the desire to buy something delicious. You do not have to go to the store.
If you want to know even more about how can you learn to save money, Read the continuation of this article - How to learn to save: proven methods.