Meditation is an ancient art of the East, allowing a person to relax, find peace and harmony. In the past few decades, the art of meditation has overstepped the boundaries of its homeland and has firmly entered the life of modern man in all corners of the globe. But, despite its apparent lightness, meditation requires a lot of training and knowledge, especially for the inner preparation of a person who decides to find time for practicing meditation.
How to start learning meditation?
Before you proceed directly to the process of meditation, you must understand that meditation is a serious process, and it requires a certain attitude, knowledge of theory and the presence of physical practice.
You will need special meditation guides that will become your faithful helpers at the beginning of the journey. To make it easier for you to make your choice, and it was right for you, the best thing would be to contact a yoga center, where an experienced teacher will help you. Also, do not forget to visit your primary care physician, especially if you had any emotional and mental disorders.
If you have not yet decided whether you need meditation, read the article Introduction to meditation, which describes who and why you need to meditate.
How to choose a place and time for meditation?
The next important step is to choose a place for meditation. Time to practice is best to choose in advance. Here, your personal feeling will be the main thing when you are calmer and more comfortable. This may be earlier morning and late evening.
Since most of us live with our relatives, it is necessary to explain to them that you will need solitude at a certain time. It is best to simply turn off the phone and not assign any important negotiations for the duration of your classes.
The place to practice meditation must be airy, calm and clean. During meditation - this is one of the most important conditions, because it helps to connect with the forces of nature, evoking energy-required places in memory.
What you need to know to conduct meditation?
Allow enough time for class to be in time. Learning the art of meditation should be regular and systematic. Any goal requires perseverance and perseverance, and learning to meditate is no exception.
Before you begin to meditate, be sure to give your body a little exercise. This may be a short walking tour, or exercises to relieve muscle tension and flexibility of the spine. Such physical exercises will help you to tune in the necessary fashion, and the first classes in meditation will bring much more benefit.
At the very beginning of meditation, until you learn to feel the energy flows around you, try to remove animals from your pets. Otherwise, your energy will be mixed with their energy, which will disrupt the flow of energy.
How to learn to meditate? Breath
No less important in meditation is the development of special breathing techniques, which will help better concentration during class. It is through proper breathing that a person sinks into a certain state. To learn to control the process of breathing, you need to feel its intensity, rhythm. To do this, just listen to him. As soon as you hear it, start managing it. You must learn to breathe deeply and evenly.
How to learn to meditate? Practical recommendations
Once you have decided on the place and time, have chosen a technique, you can proceed directly to the process of meditation itself.
- The process of meditation requires you to fully relax. To achieve this state, you must choose comfortable clothes that do not hamper your movements.
- It is not recommended to meditate lying, you can just fall asleep.
- To tune in to meditation you can use calm music or repeat the same word. Observing the flame can help achieve the state needed for the meditation process.
- Now start focus your thoughts on a particular object, he can be absolutely anyone, the main thing is to focus all his attention on him.
- When thoughts of your affairs and concerns begin to appear, drive them away from you and again return to the object chosen for your attention. Anxiety and emotions should go away.
- Gradually, you will learn to concentrate on any object, without putting any effort into it. In time, your mind should become calm and clear of all external stimuli.
- Other practical tips can be found in the Meditation article. The path to yourself.
- It is interesting that, in addition to traditional meditation, there is active meditation, which is more familiar and easy for our body and in the first place can help to join the process of meditation. Read more about it in the article Meditation in action.
To learn how to meditate, a person needs to stop and look around, to break out of the eternal race. Be sure to take the time for several classes of meditation a week, this will allow you to extend your life and prevent the occurrence of many diseases and problems due to stress.
When you learn to meditate, you will become another person who looks at the reality around him from a completely different angle. This will help to take your life and emotions under complete control and teach you to solve all your problems in the most correct way.Having learned to meditate, you can find inner harmony, peace and peace within yourself.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya