The Indian religion says that in every person there is a particle of the Creator of the Universe. The goal of life, in her opinion, is the desire to stop the torsion of the wheel of birth and death, to merge together with the Creator. This can be achieved in several ways:
- Niyana Yoga leads to the desired way of knowledge, a detailed study of the Hindu scriptures (Vedas).
- Raja Yoga directs to the Creator through the path of spiritual development of their abilities.
- Bhakti yoga frees up love for God, indicates direction to him through worship and observance of rituals.
- Karma Yoga teaches disinterested service to people.
Hatha yoga is a component of raja yoga. Its purpose is to prepare the physical body for spiritual self-improvement. Hatha yoga consists of several parts:
- exercise complex;
- respiratory exercise systems;
- studying the possibilities of cleaning the internal organs;
- ability to relax;
- proper nutrition.
With the development of interethnic relations, the Hatha-Yoga direction began to be used outside the framework of Hinduism, representing an independent system for maintaining body resources in optimal condition. The direction is popular among people engaged in spiritual interests or mental work.
Advantages of Hatha Yoga:
- conducting classes at home is free of charge, which in the era of commercial medicine is a significant savings in the investment of funds to maintain the strength of the body;
- development of human consciousness, thanks to which the body is strengthened as a shell of the soul;
- performing asanas (fixed body positions), which develops flexibility, develops joint capabilities, supports overall health, strengthens the spine;
- stimulation of hormonal glands, the implementation of massage of internal organs, which is the cause of balancing emotions, the acquisition of optimistic views of the world around us;
- cleansing the internal organs, strengthening the body's defenses;
- establishing principles of proper nutrition.
What is attractive Hatha Yoga for the student person engaged in mental work? First of all, it should be understood that it is not always necessary to have strong muscles to achieve the heights in life. But the ability to quickly solve tasks, focus on achieving the goal, find solutions to a problem, develop mental abilities is very important in the modern world.
There are several principles of Hatha Yoga:
- The principle of excellence. Each person in his own way does the prescribed exercise. In the case of the fulfillment of the basic prescriptions, even if something turns out differently than the teacher depicts (either a picture or an internal representation), the result obtained is still perfect. After frequent repetition, the exercise will be modified (thanks to the stretching, increased flexibility, cleaning the channels, etc.), achieving constant perfection. It is incorrect to talk about the "wrong" implementation, if you use the basic recommendations.
- Funnel principle. Any action motivates energy. Therefore, as a ball thrown into any inner space of the funnel, reaches the neck after a certain period of time, and each person, performing in turn all the exercises, will achieve the final result. The principle of the funnel indicates the possibility of liberation of the mind during long and regular occupations.
- The principle of reincarnation. Each person previously lived, reincarnated and existed in various objects or animals. In the event of non-fulfillment of the predestined in life, he has "problems of the essence in which he was incarnated." Properly performing a pose inherent in a particular animal, there is a release of energy, the ability to get rid of past problems, get the benefits of the animal itself in this life.
There are many nuances in the teachings of Hatha Yoga. To present it in detail would require a long treatise. But it is better to replace the detailed reading with performing asanas, obtaining a result and improving one’s own life.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com - Katbula