Every woman wants to rivet the views of others. This can be achieved in different ways. A simple wrap skirt will help create a romantic, feminine look. Its beauty is not only that it is comfortable to wear and can become the highlight of the image. You can sew a similar skirt yourself without a pattern in just an hour!
The main feature of the wrap skirt is its design. The basis of all models is the principle of imposing fabric. One part of the skirt overlaps the others. This creates interesting folds. Many people think that such clothes should be sewn only for the summer. In fact, it all depends on the cut and the selected fabric. Some models can be worn in late autumn.
How to sew a skirt with a smell?
To get started is to choose a model and material. For summer, it is best to stop at natural fabrics. In such clothes you will be comfortable even on the hottest day. It is worth looking at the flax, viscose, cotton knitwear. You can use and chiffon. Despite the fact that it is made of artificial fibers, it will also be cool. Usually sew a skirt without zippers. You may need buttons, braid.
The easiest way to sew is from a rectangle of fabric. The best way to sew a wrap skirt for summer. You will not be disturbed by too large a side cut. On the contrary, in the heat it will create a feeling of coolness.
You will need:
- Light well draped fabric - 125 cm.
- An elastic band for a belt 2 cm wide. - 45 cm.
- Sewing thread to match the fabric
- Cut a rectangle out of the fabric. Its width is 129 cm, and its height is 98. From the remnants of the material, we cut 2 belts for ties. The dimensions of the 1st - 20 to 43 cm, and the 2nd - 20 to 74.
- Do not forget to add allowances for seams and hem. They are 1.5 cm. It is also necessary to cut the facing for the belt 5 by 10 cm. (Allowances are already included in these dimensions).
- Take a large rectangular canvas. Mark the allowances on all sides. Iron them inside out.
- On the front side, retreat from the right edge of 3 cm. Draw a line. Repeat one more time. You get markup for folds of a depth of 3 cm. Note them manually.
- Details for the belt folded in half. Then make bevels, cutting off the fabric at the ends. Fold inside out. Stitch on the bevel on the machine. Remove the parts. Pull back from the bottom cut of 7 mm and lay a line.
- On the front side of the canvas from the middle of the back to postpone 26 cm on both sides. We form a slot for the tie. To do this, mark it, setting aside to the right from the middle 24, 5 cm, and to the left - 24. We retreat 2 cm from the top cut and make 2-3 mm marks.
- We form a belt. We apply the facing to the upper cut of the front to the front. Transfer to her tags for strings. To sweep the belt from the inside out on the markup. Cut the facing and panel between the seams. Try to make it closer to the line. Pull out trim through the slot. Tips to cut and sew, stitch cut. Top sew on the wrong side. Finish the drawstring, after putting in her gum and stitching sections.
- It is better to sew a similar skirt from material with bright pints. They can be both abstract and floral.
Skirt with the smell of their own hands: patterns
You can sew a skirt based on the sun or a half sun. First you need to build a very simple pattern.
You will need:
- Thick sheet of drawing paper
- Any fabric, lace for decoration
- Threads to tone material
- Buttons for fastening the smell - 4 pcs.
- Measure your waistline. Add 2 cm to the measurement, and then divide the resulting value by 3. To obtain the radius, divide it by 2.
- Take a thick sheet of paperman. In one of the corners we draw a semicircle. The center will be the top. From it you need to postpone the radius. Further from this line you need to postpone a distance equal to the length of the skirt. To make the lower cut in the form of a half sun, simply cut the thread of the desired length and tie it to the pencil. Draw a line with this device as if it were a compass. Cut out the part.
- Fold the fabric 2 times. Attach a part to the fold. Around set aside the seam allowances of 2 cm. You need to cut a total of 3 parts. At the end of one of them should cover a single canvas.
- To create a beautiful fold, one end of the web should be shortened. To do this, take the pattern. Reduce one side by 8 cm. Connect it to the other smoothly with an arc and cut off the excess paper. Attach the pattern to the place of the future smell, and make the desired marks along the line of shallow. Cut the fabric.
- Open the belt strip equal to the length of the upper cut of the skirt. To it, add 1.5 cm. On cuts. Fold the belt inside out, stitch the sides. Turn out, iron out, stitch to the skirt in any convenient way. Attach the buttons in the right place. They should be positioned so that the belt is the size of the waist. Stitch lace or any strip of decorative fabric to the bottom edge of the skirt.
Photos of stylish models
There is an easier way to create a wrap skirt. For him, you can not even build a pattern. In this case you will need to take the right measurements. To get started, measure your waist. The girth of the hips does not matter. because It can be beaten with the smell of different widths. The skirt will be sewn from a single canvas. Its length depends on your preferences, and the width depends on how deep the fold will be.
One of the lower sides of the canvas must be rounded. So you get a beautiful tail. Just set aside the desired length from the top cut. Then connect its point with the lower edge of the skirt with a smooth arc. Trim excess fabric. Handle side slices.
It is also necessary to carve a belt. Its width varies between 8–12 cm. The length is equal to the waist girth plus 30 cm. A strip of fabric is folded face down. Then sew side slices, turn out. The upper edge of the skirt is sewn on the machines with large stitches and make up long nicks. They are drawn down so that the canvas is equal to the waist girth.
Belt stitched to the top of the skirt. On both sides should be formed tails of 15 cm. They will serve as strings. On the front side along the bottom edge of the belt lay a line on a typewriter. It should connect the unstitched sections of the tails. Process the bottom edge of the skirt in any convenient way. This can be a seam in a bend or overlock stitch. The latter method is best used for thin flowing tissue.
By the same principle, you can sew an Indian skirt with a smell. She has a number of features. So this model is not sewn from the whole canvas. The highlight is considered a peculiarly decorated bottom edges. Sewed stripes are sewn to the rectangle. As a result, the lower cut becomes more lush. Also not used gum.
A strip of fabric is cut out, which is 60 cm wider than the width of the main web. It is sewn as if it were a normal belt, leaving the ends for ties. This wraparound skirt, whose pattern is particularly simple, is worn with large pleats. The bottom of the canvas adheres to the hand. On it impose another side. Do this until both strings are placed side by side. They should be tied to a beautiful bow.
Many women of fashion are wondering how to sew a skirt with a smell. It will take from 1.25 to 3 meters of fabric and a little time. Pattern can not build. The simplest wrap skirt is a rectangle with a belt and ties. It is best to sew this romantic type of clothing for the summer, using linen, cotton, chiffon. Warm options should perform on the pattern, because they should sit well on the figure and not have large folds.