With the approach of cold weather, the issue of warming is becoming increasingly relevant. But even in winter, a woman wants to continue to be beautiful, so a variety of sweaters, cardigans and pullovers should not only warm, but also look stylish. And, as often happens, it is possible to get what you want, if you put the idea into life on your own: for example, tie a pullover with knitting needles, first selecting or drawing up an interesting scheme.
Women's pullover: photos and tips on knitting
It often seems to beginners that there is no difference in knitting: there would be knitting needles and threads, and the algorithm of work is unchanged. In essence, this is almost a true statement, but there are much more nuances in creating shoulder products than, for example, in knitting hats or mittens. In addition to the fact that it is often necessary to learn a lot of knitting techniques, difficulties lie in the connection of individual parts: the front and rear halves, sleeves, collar, etc.
They are assembled after steaming (the product is not erased before combining the elements), deferred loops are superimposed on the circular (connected) spokes, and the front loops are knitted, often for this purpose 3-4 rows are added, and nakida are made (typical for attaching sleeves) . If you want to follow the pattern, the details among themselves can be connected using the same technique, then patterns were made on the product. For beginners, it is best to work with a classic facial or purl stitch, in order to avoid incidents. The edges of the warm pullover (cuffs of the sleeves and the bottom of the back and front halves) are recommended to be carried out with a simple “elastic band”, and the summer one with a dense hem seam.
In female pullovers of the "bat" silhouette there is no need to insert the sleeves, therefore the connection of its details occurs with the classic viscous "loop into the loop" without adding rows: a thread is passed through the edge loops, which turns into a front row. For a similar model of a female pullover, it is necessary to make a wide elastic at the bottom: its height is 8-10 cm. It is perfect for slender and miniature girls, and also suitable for young mothers, if you increase the height of the product by moving the bottom edge to the middle of the thigh, which will turn the pullover in a knitted warm tunic.
Unlike a sweater or sweater, a pullover is a part of the wardrobe that can be made from thin yarn, as a result of which it does not necessarily belong to the category of warm clothes. Light summer pullovers from air loops or with a large number of cuts can be worn with a slight drop in air temperature. And depending on the knitting style, they become an everyday or festive detail of the image.
Knitting pullovers: female model with short sleeves
- The most simple scheme for novice needlewomen is a classic autumn pullover with a short sleeve and a high collar under the throat, which can be given a zest with the help of a "pigtail" pattern. The main knitting technique for this model is a purl, yarn on the standard 40 size consumes about 500 g, if 100% wool is used. Spokes for her pick up in the number 4.
- It is necessary to start knitting a women's pullover from its lower edge, as a result of which the maximum number of loops is collected on the spokes, which will decrease as it approaches the neck. According to the above scheme, a quarter of a pullover consists of 26 front loops (52 LP and PI), knitting is done in halves - front and rear, which will be subsequently connected, therefore 104 loops are made on the spokes. 6 cm upwards, which will become the bottom dense border, are performed in the technique of the classic "gum": i.e. 2 loops are knitted with purses, the next 2 loops are facial, and thus they alternate for several rows.
- The next 32 cm to the chest is knitted with a purl satin into which the "braid" pattern is inserted, and this algorithm is identical for the front and back halves of the pullover. According to the scheme, after the edge loop 34 is knitted by a purl, i.e. for back rows use front loops, and for front rows - back loops. Then 36 loops are given on the "braid", and the next 34 loops are again carried out by a purl. The width of the braided needles of the braid should be 9-10 cm, the rapport for it is indicated in the diagram: it is a "braid" with a divergence upwards. Read the picture, implying under 1 cell 2 rows, but 1 loop. 18 loops, placed under the repeat, belong to the sleeve, and for the halves of the pullover they increase to 36.
- The narrowing of the front and back halves of the women's pullover starts from the 28th row: first, 1 loop is removed from the sides, then the same action is performed for each even row 3 times. When from the bottom edge the height of the product is 43-45 cm, 1 loop is again removed from the side, after which 1 loop is removed every 3 rows, which is repeated 3 times. The last 20 cm to the neck is narrowed by decreasing the row by 1 loop in each even. The cut-out itself will be carried out by means of deposits 18 for the front and 20 for the back of the middle loops, and shorten them on each even-numbered row: by 3, 2, and 1 loops 1 time.
- For the sleeves on the circular needles, 64 loops are dialed, which are tied up 4 cm "with an elastic band", and after that work with the same pattern that was used on the pullover, also placing the "braid" in the center of the sleeve. Each even row should receive an increase of 1 loop, which happens 5 times. After that, at a height of 9 cm from the bottom edge, the detail is narrowed down through the decrease of the loops in each 4th row of 1 pc. (3 times), and for 23 rows in each even even 1 pc. The final stage will be the connection of the details of the pullover.
Pullover openwork knitting needles: recommendations and schemes
Openwork pullovers are most attractive when made of fine yarn. Such products look airy and gentle, equally relevant for work and leisure. Such a technique can be planted on almost any model, but it looks most impressive if it is used for free shoulder products: for example, pullovers with a bat silhouette, as well as flared sleeves, etc. The knit density of openwork pullovers is much less than that of other models: for a standard plot of 10 x 10 cm, there are about 20 loops and 23-25 rows. However, it can be enhanced by using thinner knitting needles and thicker yarn (wool). Thread on a standard size 40 takes about 600 g.
In choosing a pattern for an openwork pullover, there are no restrictions, you can even rely on your own imagination and vary the backing, raising and pulling the thread at your own discretion. If there is not enough mastery for such actions, you can always use the patterns of openwork patterns, presented in abundance in magazines about needlework. At the same time, it is important to remember that the pattern is knitted only on the front side: on the wrong side the classical smooth surface of the purl loops is used.
A simple openwork is considered to be the most successful for pullovers, something resembling a braid, which is performed as follows: after 1 face loop nakid (if on the seamy side, then a full seam loop), then 2 face loops are removed and knitted, put on the left needle again and knit together, while the needle goes from right to left. The next 3 loops are knitted with the front satin stitch, the 4th and 5th are performed again with the front tilted, but to the right. The 6th loop is a crochet, the 7th is knitted with a simple facial smooth. In the new front row, parts of the pattern will come together, between the loops with a slope there will be a space of 1 loop instead of 3. And on the next row after a new purl, inclined loops are divorced, between them is a nakid and a loop with broaching; on the sides, one double crochet loop and one additional slope loop are added, after which the pattern repeats on the next row.
An important point relating to women's openwork pullovers touches the bottom edge of the product: the first row is inside out, knitted with facial loops to get the correct edge - the drawing never starts. After it, any scheme is taken, but more often from the edge loop there is a front smooth surface, the width of which is not less than 4-5 loops. Before completing the halves of the product, the front surface and the closing edge loop are also knitted.
In knitting a women's pullover with knitting needles there are a lot of subtleties and tricks that not everyone can master immediately. Do not lose hope and try to devote more time to practice: any of the above models can be connected by an aspiring skilled worker. Moreover, each of them can be recycled for themselves, making not only more convenient, but also individual.