Translated from Greek, wisteria means "sweet." By her own Wisteria is a flowering tree vine. Flowers are collected in long inflorescences from white to dark purple. Because of its beauty, wisteria often inspires artists and craftsmen to create masterpieces with its participation in the "main roles."
Materials for making wisteria from beads:
- Beads for leaves of two shades: transparent light green and transparent yellow with a line inside (100 g);
- Beads for brushes lilac (to make it colorful, take lilac beads of different shades) - 80 g;
- Beads for flowers: glossy pink (15 g), yellow glossy (5 g), green melange (15 g);
- Copper wire for beads 0.3 mm;
- Wire thicker - for the frame;
- Gray and green floss threads - 2 skeins;
- Architectural plaster (about 1.5 kg);
- PVA glue;
- Acrylic paints;
- Helium candles of any color;
- Glitter for decoration;
- Clear nail polish;
- Transparent glue to create a reservoir;
- Pebbles, sand, grass, moss - for decoration.
Wisteria weaving from beads
- If everything is collected to create wisteria from beads, you can proceed directly to making wood.
- First of all weave a brush. Take about 70 cm of wire and dial in the middle of the wire 6 beads of green color. Twist the loop. Thus, weave 80 brushes, constantly increasing the number of beads by one, changing the color.
- After the green loops, lilac brushes trail, but the loops do not bend down. Such brushes need 60 pieces.
- Then, proceed to the assembly of the branches of the "first row". Take a brush and wind another brush to it with the help of floss threads. The distance between the brushes should be 0.5 mm, 1 cm, 1.5 cm in random order. The resulting brushes are collected in twigs of 2, 3, 4, 5 pieces.
- Now you need to weave twigs "second row". To do this, you need 0.5 mm rods, to which the branches of the "first row" join, wind them with threads and attach the second.
- Weave the main branches (5 pieces).Take the branch of the "second order" and put it on the rod. Attach to the branch 4 branches of the "second order" at a distance of 3 cm.
- Having turned on all your imagination, bend the big branches, putting them to each other, fastening the bend with floss threads. To achieve naturalness, bend the barrel in different ways.. In places where there is a gap, use the remaining branches, fixing thread. If you like the tree, you can proceed to the next step - the fill step.
- Find some container so that our wisteria fits into it, and there's room for the reservoir.
- Dissolve the plaster with water to the state of liquid sour cream.. Pour the gypsum into the container, level and “plant” the wisteria, forming a hill. With the package, make a recess in the tank under the pond. Wait for the plaster to dry.
- Carefully remove the wood from the tank and gently beat the edges of the plaster with a hammer.
- Dilute the PVA and gypsum (1: 1) and coat the branches and tree trunk with the mixture. Coat thin branches with a more liquid mixture, base and stem with a thicker solution.
- Go to the painting base. For this ideal acrylic paint brown or gray. Paint the perimeter of the chip.
- Now you can paint the trunk wisteria. Dissolve the paint to the color of the floss and paint the trunk and branches of the tree from all sides.
- Dissolve the green paint and paint the base, avoiding glimpses of gypsum. To make it beautiful, change the colors of the paint.
- We start painting the pond. Remember that its color depends on the color of the water in the pond. Best suited to light blue color to create the most truthful body of water.
- Go to the decor fake. This will help you pebbles, sand, grass and moss. Mix finely chopped moss with sand and grass. Paint the base with glue and sprinkle the bottom of the reservoir with the resulting mixture of moss and grass. At the bottom of the reservoir, put decorative shells and pebbles. Sprinkle the composition with hair spray.
- Make lilies. They are weaved by French weaving:
- Outer petal - CO 4 arc 5 petals of pink beads;
- Inner petal - CO 3-4 pieces 2 2 beads, 2 pink beads and 2 arcs.
- Bud - CO 4 arc 4 petals of pink beads. Weave the middle of the loop on one wire of 3 yellow, 4 pink and 3 yellow beads (4 pieces).
- We start pouring the reservoir. Melt a helium candle in a water bath and add glitter. Gently pour the melted candle into the pond, wait 10 seconds and slowly insert the received lilies. Only very neat.
That's the whole secret of weaving wisteria from beads. This composition can be given to someone for a birthday or any other holiday. And the empty place on the shelf wisteria from beads can easily fill.
To learn how to make a money tree to attract wealth to the house, read the article Bead Money Tree.