It is warm outside, and at this time of the year I especially want to admire the greenery and flowers not only in the street, but also at home. And flowers require a beautiful and stylish little vase. Of course, you can go to the store and buy the first vase you like there, but you can get creative and do it yourself. So you will save some money and make a vase that fits perfectly into the interior of your room.
You can make an exclusive vase with your child and even give him some task, and if he is still very small, he can just watch you. You can make a vase with your own hands from a wide variety of materials, such as plastic or glass bottles, from unnecessary CDs, glass or tin cans, decorating them with crepe paper, colored yarn, ribbons, felt, wooden clothespins, and also sprigs of trees and bark. But this is still not the whole list of materials, for sure your fantasy will tell you a lot more interesting things.
Vases do-it-yourself: photo
How to make a vase with your own hands from the disks?
To make a spectacular silver-colored vase, you will need: a base for a vase, as which you can take a transparent plastic bottle or a thin glass vase, several CDs, foil, dark paint, transparent glue.
- To begin, cut the discs that you have on the strips, try to make them thinner, it will be easier to glue the top of the vase. Discs can be easily cut with ordinary scissors, but be careful not to cut yourself.
- It is best to glue the base of the vase with crumpled silver foil, and paint the indentations with dark paint to enhance the effect of greediness.
- SuchThe vase will look beautiful with sprigs and flowers made of beads or with a silver-white fabric or simply with dried twigs or flowers, pre-coated with silver automotive paint using a spray can.
- Also the bottom of the vase can be decorated with crackle techniques. It is very original to decorate a vase with ordinary cereal, spraying it with the same can.
- If your discs are cast a little, you can continue this topic by rubbing paint of the same shade into foil. In general, discs with reflux sometimes behave unpredictably and they can flake off the foil, so it is better to choose completely silver discs.
- The disks can be cut not only by long stripes, but also by squares, triangles and various polygons, having previously drawn them with a felt-tip pen on a template from the wrong side of the disk. If the vase is small and you have enough disks, you can decorate an entire homemade vase with a mosaic from the disk.
Vase of flowers with their own hands
Let's try paint a vase with their own hands. Ceramic paints will give the most ordinary ceramic products a second life. An ordinary white vase after working on it will become a beautiful and elegant piece of furniture.
For production you will need: a small white ceramic vase about 15 cm high, paints for ceramics. In this case, it is better to take paints that do not need further roasting; for example, Lefranc&Bourgeois "French production. In addition to paints for painting ceramics, you can use special markers that are much easier to use. You will also need brushes, a palette (you can replace it with a saucer or flat lid from a can), alcohol and a paper towel.
- Before starting work, the vase should be washed and degreased with alcohol. This is an important step, as grease and dirt can interfere with paint application.
- Since the paint has a very pungent odor, it is necessary to work in a well-ventilated room. It is better to cover the work surface with paper, newspaper or an old tablecloth so as not to stain it with paint.
- Sketch a drawing with a pencil. If you do not have any special artistic skills, the drawing can be done using a stencil or you can transfer it to ceramics from the finished drawing using pencil tracing paper or carbon paper.
- On the palette, dissolve the paint, which is required when working. Then start drawing a flower right from the middle. Then, using a variety of shades of selected flowers, draw flower petals.
- In this work, you should use a thin brush, as it is better to apply thin lines and strokes. Do not take too much paint, as it can spread and spoil the drawing. Try to choose a rich palette of tones to make the picture look voluminous and rich.
- Wait for the paint to dry slightly, and then start painting the images of the stems and leaves. White or light green paint fill the background around the flowers and at the bottom of the picture.
- If you need to remove excess paint, use cotton buds, gently rubbing unnecessary places. Before roasting the paint is easy to remove with water or wipe with acetone.
- The final stage of the work is burning the vase. Time and temperature are calculated depending on the chosen colors. Usually all this is indicated in the instructions on the jar of paint. Allow the paint to dry slightly before starting to burn. This is required so that bubbles do not appear after firing. Then put the vase in a cold oven, but you can put in a preheated one. Burn the product for 15-20 minutes at 160-170 ° С. Make sure that the paint does not burn, as it may turn brown.
Here you can make such different vases with your own hands. Highlight for the product a place of honor in the house, and it is sure to become the highlight of your interior!