Recently, not only children, but also adults who appreciate the aesthetics and practicality of such products have become fans of paper crafts. With the onset of heat, tulips are becoming especially popular. It’s quite easy to make such a flower out of corrugated paper with your own hands, especially considering some recommendations.
Modest and tasteful
Flowers of corrugated paper - this is the most extensive area of origami, and tulips, in turn, the most popular crafts. Spring heralds made of thinly pressed material are distinguished by:
- grace lines;
- ease of implementation.
Amazing tulips can be used as:
- elements of the panel;
- details of applications;
- bases for spring bouquet (including candy);
- decorations for albums, postcards.
Flowers can arrange gift wrapping or decorate a festive table.
To make tulips from corrugated paper will turn out even for children. A detailed workshop will clarify some technological nuances.
2 flower assembly technology
If you are just getting acquainted with paper crafts, then more experienced needlewomen will probably advise you to start with the manufacture of tulips. Despite the fact that these flowers look very fragile, delicate, they are made quite simply.
Especially for beginners
- crumpled paper (red and green);
- flower wire;
- stationery scissors;
- PVA glue.
- Cut a strip of paper about 20 cm long and 4 cm wide from paper.
- We fold a piece in an accordion so that its width is about 3 cm.
- Cut the petals, rounding the top and narrowing the bottom.
- The lower part is twisted with a tight bundle, and we straighten the middle part, giving it a concave shape.
- A piece of paper is twisted into a ball and we begin to put petals (on glue) on it.
- Wire the bottom of the bud and wrap it with green paper. End glue.
- Cut a sheet and glue it to the stalk. Tulip ready.
If you're wondering how else you can make corrugated paper tulips, then try using the basic skills of quilling.
- pink and green corrugated paper;
- PVA glue;
- thin wire.
- Cut pink paper along the corrugation line into flaps about 10 cm long and 4 cm wide.
- Each strip is twisted in 2 turns in the center.
- We fold the side parts together and slightly straighten.
- We make several such blanks.
- We glue the wire with green paper, cutting a strip about 5 cm wide from the sheet.
- Glue the petals of a tulip on the stem.
- Cut 2 sheets and glue them on the stem. Tulip ready.
With the arrival of spring, I want to add colors to the familiar interior. And in this case, a bouquet of corrugated paper tulips comes to the rescue.
- multi-colored jammed paper;
- wooden skewers for barbecue;
- ear sticks;
- black gouache;
- PVA glue;
- a sheet of white paper;
- simple pencil;
- sewing green threads of medium thickness;
- On a sheet of white paper draw patterns petal and sheet.
- We cut the corrugated paper into strips and, having attached the templates, we make blanks.
- Cut the sticks into halves, and paint the cotton with gouache. Give dry.
- We wrap the skewers in narrow strips of green paper, tying the two halves of the sticks to one end, and glue all the details well.
- Apply petals to stamens and also glue them.
- We have 2 leaves on the stem. The flower is ready.
- Repeat steps 3-6 the required number of times.
- We collect a bunch and wrapped it with thread, so as not to break up.
Flower with a surprise
Sweets are a universal gift, especially when presented to a woman by a woman. Tulips made of corrugated paper with candies inside will help to give originality to such a present, and the master class will explain the technical aspects of doing a delicious hack.
- small basket for flowers;
- corrugated paper of suitable colors;
- barbecue skewers;
- bouquet sponge;
- green tapes
- silicone gun;
- Put a sponge in the basket.
- Measure out the desired length of the shpak (half is enough) and make blanks.
- In a piece of paper from the candy, we slip the skewer and tape it with tape.
- Cut the paper into strips (about 10 cm long and 3 cm wide).
- Each strip is twisted in the middle and fold double.
- We form a bud around candy.
- Tap tape wrapped around the stem.
- The leaves are glued with a silicone gun.
- We make a basket, fixing the last flowers in the last turn.
- We tie a ribbon on the handle. The gift is ready.
Tulips of corrugated paper do it yourself. Especially if you have all the materials you need to do the crafts, as well as time and good mood. Finding the use of such colors of labor will not make, because they look great in any decor, symbolizing spring and sun.