Each gardener dreams of shrubs blooming on his plot all summer. It is possible to fulfill such desires; it is enough to collect as much information as possible about suitable species and varieties. The list of flowering plants is great, you just have to choose the most acceptable options for yourself.
Flowering shrubs to give: description
- Budley is a beautiful plant, similar to lilac. It can grow up to 3 m. During flowering a gentle and pleasant aroma emanates from the bush. It lasts from the beginning of the summer to the first frost. The plant has different colors: purple, cyan, white, pink, lavender, etc. If you remove fading brushes and leaves in time, you can extend the flowering time of the buddy. This shrub is ideal for decorating flower beds, slopes, curbs, etc.
- Kariopteris is a shrub on which the brush of blue flowers bloom. He is not demanding to care, not afraid of either drought or heat. The height of the shrub can reach up to 1.5 m. It is often used to decorate borders, flower beds and containers.
- Calicant Amazing graceful flowers resembling water lilies and beautiful glossy foliage turn calicant into 1 of the most original shrubs that bloom all summer long. He is able to fill your garden with a pleasant aroma. Special care calicant does not require. The plant is quite hardy and unpretentious.
- Cranberry hydrangea - the easiest to care for all types of hydrangea. She is showered with fluffy tassels of white flowers. Fading, brushes get pink and green shades. Dried inflorescences painted in creamy-beige color. Some varieties of hydrangea can be cultivated in the form of a tree, which would be an ideal option for a big tub.
- Oleander will please flower growers with their shades of pink, purple, yellow, red, lilac and white. This shrub is thermophilic enough, and also poisonous. Planting it in your garden, make sure that children do not touch his foliage and branches! Oleander grows large bush, which forms a beautiful wall. In cold regions, this shrub is grown in containers, and in the winter they are put in a room. The oleander prefers moist, well-drained soil and open sun.
- Potentilla - 1 of the most common and easy to care shrubs, which blooms all summer. He begins to bloom in late spring and continues to do so until the first frost. Potentilla colors can be the most diverse: white, orange, red and yellow. The gloves need good drainage, she likes the open sun. Shrub is well established in folk medicine.
A list of recommended gardeners plants with names
- Cistus is a very beautiful plant, the flowers of which look like poppies or non-double roses. It blooms throughout the summer. Shades of incense can be very diverse - from pale pink to purple. Some species emit gum, which even the ancient Greeks used to make perfume and in medicine.
- Shrub rose - resistant to frost and various diseases. These are the most hardy of roses, they bloom throughout the season, or bloom again after a certain period of time. Plants have a variety of flowers of various shapes, differing in color and aroma. Some bushes are very high, others - on the contrary small and compact. A flower can be either monophonic or two-color. Shrub rose is almost all colors except blue. The plant has thorns, so do not plant it near the tracks.
- Leather skumpiya - very spectacular shrub. Most common varieties of skumpiia have dark purple foliage, which in autumn turns into expressive yellow, orange and red leaves. Sumpus has the form of a large shrub or elegant tree with a branchy crown, resembling an umbrella or a ball. The plant reaches 4–5 m in height, and in a subtropical climate it grows to 12 m. The life expectancy of skumpii is up to 100 years.
- Older leaflet - almost indispensable in ornamental gardening for planting in wetlands. It is most often used in mixed plantings with rhododendrons and other plants, because of calcium or azalea. The flowers have a pink and golden color with a wonderful aroma. It blooms on the shoots of the current year, so sanitary pruning is best done in spring. Prefers acidic, fertile and drained soil.
- Melee, or as it is called, spirea. The shrub has a intoxicating aroma, it is often used in traditional medicine and for the preparation of some dishes. The bush is incredibly tenacious, you can hardly care for it. They can decorate any place on the site, spiraea is especially well suited to create a cozy corner. The flowers of meadowsweet are numerous, pink or white small, gathered in terminal brush-shaped paniculate inflorescences at the ends of the shoots. Meadowsweet prefers wet places - this plant can be found in swampy areas, on damp meadows, along river banks, on the slopes of ravines saturated with moisture.
Flowering shrubs all summer long is a great way to decorate your garden. You can combine different types and varieties to turn your garden into a real work of art. Flowering shrubs not only visually change the shape of the plot, but also create a sense of celebration with their flowering, making the flora color palette much richer. They look great on lawns and near the terrace, at the far borders of the site and near the gate.