A hat is an accessory that many people do not like for various reasons. So you have to wear a hood. But what if you have a jacket or coat without it? Or in the hood you become like a fisherman in inclement weather? Salvation is - tie a scarf-hood with knitting needles. Schemes and description of some models will take a closer look.
The main advantage of the models of scarves with a hood is that such a peculiar hat can be complemented with a traditional scarf, and a snood, or a scarf-tube. Even a newbie in this kind of needlework will be able to knit a warm accessory. Moreover, it will take just a few hours. As a result, you get a stylish scarf-hood, which:
- complement your image;
- will be very comfortable to wear;
- does not require donning exclusively in front of the mirror: in any case, the scarf will fall beautifully;
- protect from cold not only the head, but also the neck.
How to choose a yarn?
In order to make the scarf-hood beautiful and comfortable, you need to choose the right yarn. The main condition - it must keep its shape. After all, it is unlikely that you will enjoy wearing a crumpled knitted pile on your head. Therefore, it is better to give preference not to natural, but artificial thread. Acrylic - the best option. This yarn:
- easy to use;
- has a rich color palette;
- soft and pleasant for the body (do not forget that the headdress will touch the face and neck - very sensitive areas);
- beautifully draped, which means that the scarf will fall well on a coat or jacket.
A scheme describing how to tie a scarf-hood with knitting needles
The simplest version of the scarf with a hood is a model of two rectangles.
- 800-900 g of acrylic yarn;
- Knitting needles number 6;
- hook number 4.
- We collect 52 loops.
- 4 cm knit gum 2 face on 2 purl.
- We make the transition to the English gum (we remove the facial, alternating with nakida, and we knit the wrong side, in the next row we knock the wrong side with the nakida, and we remove the facial again).
- We knit 1.5 meters with this pattern.
- Close the loop - the scarf is ready.
- Getting down to the hood. We collect 40 loops and knit on the scheme "gum - English gum," described above.
- We collect the details. We mark the middle on both rectangles and connect the points.
- Hook tie the details.
Scarf-hood with a collar: knitting scheme
If you are a fan of voluminous scarves, then you can make a headdress with a "braid" pattern.
- thick acrylic yarn;
- Knitting needles number 7;
- We start with the hood. We collect 35 loops; we make the first row of purl loops.
- Next, remove the edge, knit 5 loops rubber band 1x1. We begin to make braids: remove 8 loops, cross the fours and knit facial. Repeat until the end of the row. To knitting "breathed", you should not strongly tighten the working thread.
- Purse knit knit by drawing.
- Repeat the alternation to the required length.
- Close loop crochet.
- We collect 50 loops for a scarf and knit with braids, starting with 2 rows.
- We collect elements of headgear. Mark the middle on the details, combine the marks and crochet. The ball-hood is ready.
Snud-hood, made with knitting needles
A round scarf-trumpet, or LIC, is convenient because it does not need to be wound around the neck for a long time. In addition, he looks very stylish, especially complemented by a hood. Make the model even more distinctive will help the drawstring.
- 700 g of acrylic yarn;
- circular needles No. 12 (length not less than 60 cm);
- We collect 56 loops and knit a 20 cm pearl pattern (1 face, 1 purl to the end of the row, then we knit a row along the pattern, and in the next row we shift the pattern by 1 loop).
- In the case of a transition to 3 cm of the English gum: we remove the front one, make a nakid, purl, in the next row we knit the wrong one, and remove the facial one again.
- We return to the pearl pattern. Knit 20 cm.
- Mark the middle on the knitted canvas. We collect 28 loops and make 30 cm pearl pattern.
- On the front edge of the hood knit gum - 4 cm.
- We crochet the drawstring, we draw it into the gum on the scarf, we decorate it with tassels or pompons.
If you have the whole evening to get a new thing, you can make a scarf-hood with a patent elastic.
- 300 g of yarn;
- circular needles number 5;
- We collect 70 loops.
- 1 row knit purl loops.
- Next, alternate 1 face and 1 purl to the end of the row.
- Then we make the front with the seizure of the front of the row, which is located below, and purl knit on the pattern.
- Knit 50 cm, complete 5 cm of 2x2 gum.
- Close the loop.
- We make crochet drawstring.
- Along the perimeter of the connection of the elastic band and the main blade we wear a drawstring so that the scarf can be pulled off from the face. Scarf-hood ready.
Even if you are not a fan of hats, there is a way out - a scarf with a hood knitted with needles. The diagrams and description of the models proposed above are very simple in execution. However, these hats look stylish and original. Especially as in such products the pattern is secondary - in contrast to the color and quality of the yarn.