Sakura, as is known, is one of the symbols of Japan. Indeed, many, having heard the name of this country, remember the gardens, filled with cherry blossoms - sakura. An incredibly beautiful tree can be an excellent decorative element of your apartment. Especially well it will fit into the interiors, made in the Japanese style. The presence of imitation sakura will help bring a little tenderness, romance and reverie into your life. You can create your own personal sakura by making it yourself.. Beautiful tree will be made of beads and wire.
In order to make bead sakura do it yourself, You, first of all, need beads. To perform this work, it is necessary to take pink and green beads. Pink will need 45 grams, and take 15 grams of green. You will also not manage without beading wire 0.3 mm wide. In order to fix the tree in the pot, get a plaster and the pot itself. A pot-stand can be chosen at your discretion: it can be luxuriously decorated or absolutely simple, trust your imagination.
Bead Sakura: stages of work
First pour all the necessary beads on a plate, and then mix it. Now take the wire of the required length and start stringing beads on it. The order of stringing beads on the wire is absolutely not important. The number of beads that you are stringing on the wire also does not play a role. However, on each wire, try to fasten as many beads as possible. Do not forget to make an indent of 15 cm on this piece of wire. Indent should be made from the edge.
After you fill the wire with beads, start making flowers. To do this, form a loop consisting of five beads each. The distance between the loops should be about half a centimeter. Do not forget to twist a small scape for wire for each flower. Finish weaving should be when you get to your mark in the form of a loop. The resulting billet must be twisted. To do this, fold it in half.
To make a beautiful tree cherry blossoms, You must make 54 blanks. Now distribute the branches in groups of 6 branches each. You should have 9 such groups. Twigs of each group are twisted together.
Now need make a branchy branch, which will be the main one. We make it by twisting from three previously made branches. Lateral branches make two twigs each. Lateral branches need to be screwed to the main spreading consistently. The resulting branches and trunk wrap thread. You can use masking tape or floristic tape for this.
Now let's do it tree arrangement in a pot. In the selected vessel pour the plaster. At the end of the sakura trunk, make a loop. Insert the tree into the cast. Thus, Sakura will be fixed in the pot.
The remaining beads pour the surface of the soil. This surface must first be smeared with glue. Paint the trunk and branches. Do not forget to shape the tree. Now your personal sakura has blossomed.
Photos taken from the site www.podelkin-dom.ru.
Interesting facts about sakura
- The closest relative of this plant is the bird cherry.
- Currently, more than 400 varieties and about 16 species are known. cherry blossoms.
- Sakura fruits are small, sour taste and hard. Many consider them inedible. However, some people in Japan still pickle them and then serve them to the table with rice. Besides, Sakura fruits make a delicious cherry wine.
- The rite of admiring the cherry blossoms (Hanami)included in the list of official holidays in Japan.
- According to legend, the most ancient tree of Sakura is 2000 years old. It is believed that he was imprisoned by Emperor Yamato Takeru. You can look at the tree today. It grows on the territory of the Buddhist temple of Hokuto.
- The most beautiful cherry blossoms growing in Kyoto, surpasses the capital of Japan in age.
- During cherry blossoms about 25 people die from intoxication every year. This has been happening for many centuries in a row.
Although our country is located at a distance from Japan, you have the opportunity to arrange your own holiday of admiring with your own hands the Sakura. Of course, artificial sakura will not replace a real tree, but it will definitely bring you positive emotions and joy!
See also: Flowers from beads: weaving patterns.