Rose - eco royal plant, which pleases gardeners long flowering. Very often, to decorate their garden, people spend a lot of money to buy roses, this is a very expensive pleasure. There are a large number of varieties of roses; many of them often do not take root in our conditions and die. Therefore, it is better to use those varieties that are more acclimatized in the conditions in which you live.
Any novice gardener is able to grow roses by grafting at home. Having studied the science of cutting roses, You can plant a rose garden in your garden. Grown roses can be exchanged for other types of roses or sold to other gardeners and ordinary people for a bouquet, thereby increasing the family budget.
Preparation of rose cuttings
- The best time for cutting is the period when the buds are colored and fully formed, but before the end of flowering. During this period, the plant - the biggest chance to take root. Rooting cuttings of roses can be carried out all year round, usually gardeners produce this process from June to November.
- Choose appropriate roses for cutting early in the morning. Carefully check the plants, carefully cut off the selected instances. Shoots cut on the cuttings diagonally. Until the end of the evening we give shelled roses.
- We disinfect the stem in a 3% solution of copper sulfate, then place it in a solution of hereroaxin for 6 hours.
- The main condition for grafting roses is that the plant must always be fresh.
The cutting of roses at home occurs in the substrate or in a container with water.
Rose cutting in the substrate
- Prepared cuttings are planted in the ground with sand and earth. Moisturize the soil. Planted cuttings are not exposed to the open sun.
- Let's make a small greenhouse from a plastic bottle, remove the cork from the bottle, as the plant must breathe.
- Spray the stalk daily, check the soil for moisture.
- Roots begin to appear 2 weeks after planting, and fully strengthened only after a month. During this period, reduce the number of irrigations.
- By autumn, the rose is transported into the room, and in spring we plant the plant in the open ground.
Rose cutting in water
- Wrap the tips of the cuttings with a wet cotton swab, and then place them in plastic bags. We tie the bags in bags, put them in a container with water and put them on the window, protecting them from the bright sun.
- After 10-12 days, the roots appear. Plant the plant in the ground, which consists of sand and earth. Moisturize the soil.
- Planted cuttings are not exposed to the open sun.
- The final rooting of the cutting will occur in a month.
- Cuttings are best planted in separate pots.
How to keep cuttings of roses in the winter?
If there is no time for rooting cuttings of roses at home in the autumn, they can be preserved in normal form in the soil in winter.
- To do this, we dig a hole in the garden in the ground with a depth of about 15 cm. Mark the edges of the hole with high pegs. The bottom of the bows are covered with any material.
- In the hole lay out all the cuttings at a short distance from each other. We cover the cuttings with the same material and sprinkle with earth. If different varieties of roses are stored in the same hole, then we must mark them with tags.
- After the snow melts, carefully remove the ground between the pegs and remove the cuttings. After such storage they remain elastic, fresh. Immediately planted cuttings in the tank for rooting.
Like these ones simple methods of cutting roses at homewill help you to decorate your garden. Apply maximum patience and will. You will see the result and do not stop at what you have achieved. It is nice when home is always fresh roses, and it is especially pleasant to give bouquets of roses that are grown with your own hands in your own plot. Good luck!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Alenka