Many girls are so fascinated by beadwork that they try to devote every free minute to this activity. It's great when you can create beauty with your own hands! We offer you to create your own beautiful beaded rose. If you are an advanced master, a rose made of beads will be given to you easily, if you are new to this business - it will be difficult, but interesting!
Materials for weaving roses from beads
- Beads of two colors - red for petals and green for leaves. You can choose the color of beads to your taste by making a rose of some other color.
- Wire, the thickness of which should easily pass into the beads.
- Wire for the stem of a rose bead. Since the flower will be quite weighty, pick up a sufficiently strong wire that will not bend under the heavy yoke of a rose. Both copper and aluminum wire, approximately 4 mm thick, are suitable for this.
- Thread or floral tape for strapping. Only threads should be strong enough. For the winding of the stem need gilded thread muline.
- Crafts from cotton pads
- Napkin flowers
- Paper Gift Ideas
The scheme of weaving roses from beads
- Before starting work, take the wire, about 2 meters long.
- The flower will consist of five rows of rose petals of beads. Petals of the first row - petals are woven round on an axis (diagram 5/5): string 5 beads and make 5 arcs. So make three petals. To give the petal the desired shape, rotate the petal stem 90 degrees, bending the petal along the axis.
- The petals of the second row are woven as follows (scheme 5/9/5/4 and 5/10/5/5): on the axis of 5 beads, weaving 9 arcs. You see, we have two parameters that indicate the number of turns around the axis. So, the first five rows need to go around the axis inside the petal, and the remaining four, outside the petal. Thus weave three petals using both schemes. Next, you need to bend the petal along the axis and bend the tip out.
- The fourth row of rose petals is woven on two axes (diagram 3/12/5/7). The first axis - string 2 beads, on the second axis - three beads. Thus, you need to make 5 arcs with loops on the axes from the inside, and 7 arcs in the inside. Make four petals according to this scheme.
- The fifth row of rose petals is woven on three axes (diagram 3/14/5/9). Put 3 beads on the left axle, two on the middle one, and -1 on the right one. Thus, make 5 arcs with straight braids and 9 arcs with purl loops on the axes. Give the necessary shape to the petals: for this, bend the petal along the central axis. If you did everything correctly, the straight loops will be inside the petal, then, along the axes, bend the edge of the petal outward.
- DIY flowers
- Candy Flowers
- Ball Flowers
Assembling roses from beads
You have made all the petals, now you can begin to assemble the flower.
- Collect the first row of bead petals in a circle, as if putting one petal into another (like a rose), fixing the petals with threads to the wire. Attach all the petals in this way, reproducing the rose.
- Then attach the leaves of the rose (the leaves are made exactly the same as the petals, just give them a pointed shape), using thread or floral paper.
- Wrap a flower stem in 10 rows of green beads strung on a wire. Wrap the rest of the thread.
- Wire Jewelry
- Bead Earrings
- Organza Flowers
That's it, the rose is ready. All you have to do is to put a rose in a beautiful vase. Such a gift can be given for any occasion, especially as it is made by hand. It is very difficult to weave for beginners under this scheme, since many terms are not understandable to them. It remains only to stock up on books and study patterns and methods of weaving.