Dressing the rings for the newlyweds to each other is perhaps the most intimate and intimate procedure of the entire wedding ceremony. That is why the pad, on which two rings will rest for the time being, must be the height of grace and elegance. Hundreds of salons can offer you pads for rings of such beauty, from which, perhaps, the soul will go to the heels. But! Each pad is made by hand, and if the master could do it, then you can.
In fact, to sew a pillow in the form of a heart or a square will not be difficult. To do this, you need only two pieces of any fabric you choose, a needle and thread and a stitch on a sewing machine. We all remember the lessons of work at school, so without effort we will make the "frame" of the future pads.
If you intend to cut out from the fabric another geometric shape or something futuristic at all, then all you need is fantasy. Typical common variants are circle, square and heart. They can fit the bride's dress and groom's suit, and can be made in a completely different style, different from the wedding as a whole. This is up to you.
The most important thing in the whole structure is design. Do not start sewing immediately or without a preliminary pattern, do not rush to sew beads and glue rhinestones. It is best to prepare a sketch of the future masterpiece, and only then, step by step and carefully execute the plan.
Step 1. Sketch the ring pads.
Each bride in their own way represents their wedding. But absolutely all the girls will never be able to let everything go to chance, leaving the organization of the happiest day of your life in the wrong hands. The keen eye of the future wife will not allow to spoil the ceremony or forget about the little things. Here, many people think that the ring cushion is a nice formality, a trifle that flashes one second, and then goes to the urn or to the mezzanine. No, there is no place for her. Her place is on your wedding photos, so the pillow should be stunningly beautiful, like the whole wedding.
Choose the shape of your ring pads. And draw yourself, of course, as you can all your ideas. It is advisable that you draw everything in detail so that you do not add anything later. After all, there are times when it is impossible to add, and so leave too will not work. Hence, the detail of such things is what is needed.
Stage 2. We buy materials for the pads
This is not the kind of shopping that women usually love, but it is no less pleasant, because you will choose everything for your pad. By the way, if you do not need to buy anything according to your sketch, then the matter is closed. And if you decide that suitable materials are only outside your home, then go ahead, behind fabric and accessories.
Usually, most of the pads - according to the tradition of white, in the tone of a classic wedding and bridesmaid dress. If your will be just like that, feel free to buy a white fabric - the base under the pillow. And look, so that your piece of cloth could go on two pillows: suddenly the first pancake comes out lumpy. Therefore, try to buy all the accessories to the maximum. It would be better if you make yourself a detailed list of what is needed. Here is approximately what you need for sure:
- any white fabric (or other color) to your taste
- Buttons, beads, pearls, rhinestones, ribbons
- colored threads for embroidery
- Various ready-made things: doves, figures of the bride and groom, bows and. etc
- synthetic winterizer or cotton wool
- scissors glue
After everything on the list will be purchased, go home, because this is where the most exciting things start.
Stage 3. Sew a ring cushion with your own hands
Follow the sketch - this is your plan. If you have never done anything with your own hands, it may not work out the first time. That is why a preliminary sketch is needed. So let's do the foundation.
- Sew two pieces of fabric together, and then sew.
- It is better to fill your pillow when everything is almost ready. Therefore, sintepon or cotton (depending on what you are going to fill the pillow)
- Proceed to the decor. Here we can only slightly direct your imagination and suggest a couple of options on how to decorate the ring cushion.
Decor options pads for rings
- You can embroider your names on the most prominent part of the pad, right where your rings will lie. For this fit thread for embroidery. You can do this with beads, pearls, cloth or ribbons.
- On the pad can be your photo. Only for this it must be pre-printed on the fabric in the cabin. And then finish.
- You can embroider on the pads the words of the oath of love or the story of how you met. Of course, it's not so easy, but isn't your wedding worth it?
- Many people are now moving away from traditions and are trying to do something unusual, something that has not happened yet. Ring pillows are sewn in the form of toys, shoes, birds and so on.
If you have already chosen a form, fabric and accessories, start drawing a sketch immediately. It is better if you draw a few, let them be different. Talk to your future husband and get down to business, but rather take him with you. Believe that he never did such a thing. He will be very interesting. Let him offer you a couple of ideas on design, perhaps it will be valuable advice. Whatever this ring cushion is, it will be yours alone. And who knows, maybe your children, when they grow up, will want to use it again as intended!