From coffee beans it turns out not only fragrant and invigorating drink, but also masterpieces. A picture of coffee beans is a real work of art, from which the coffee aroma comes, which gives it not only beauty, but also appetizing.
Pictures of coffee beans are durable and exclusive, they never go unheeded. In such paintings, even those who are far from art retain the gaze. From coffee beans can be portrayed anything. Pictures of coffee beans are gaining popularity recently, craftsmen make and sell them.
It is not necessary to buy a picture of coffee beans - it can be done independently, using a minimum of materials and a maximum of imagination. Although even the most common coffee bean compositions are unusual and creative.
A picture of coffee beans do it yourself: materials
- Coffee beans
- Natural ground coffee
- Plastic bottle
- Masking tape and regular tape
- Pressed cardboard
- PVA glue
- Decoration items: twigs, ribbons, threads, beads, etc.
Picture of coffee beans: instructions
- Cut the top of the plastic bottle. Cut the top of the bottle into 2 parts and remove the twisting part. If you do it right, you should have a piece of plastic that looks like a cup.
- Make a bottom and cup wall out of pressed cardboard. Glue all the parts together with glue.
- Wrap the cup with masking tape.
- Apply PVA on masking tape and sprinkle it with ground coffee. This layer is necessary in order to close the gaps between the coffee beans.
- Cut a piece that looks like a saucer out of pressed cardboard.
- Bend the saucer at both ends so that creases do not form.
- Cover the saucer with a layer of PVA and sprinkle it with ground coffee.
- When the glue dries, proceed to pasting the cup with coffee beans. It is more convenient to start from the edges. Gently glue the edges to avoid uneven edges, otherwise, the bowl will be difficult to paste on the picture.
- Do the same with the saucer.
- Glue the resulting elements to the picture.
- From the coffee beans make a frame for the picture.
- You can decorate the composition with any available elements, additionally sticking ribbons, spices and threads. Arrange the decor elements wisely, so as not to get too bulky picture of coffee beans.
Picture of coffee beans: master class
- Coffee beans
- Bamboo sticks
- PVA glue
- Needle with a big eye
- Acrylic paints
- Nail file
- Heavy thread
- Prepare a canvas for a picture of coffee beans. Canvas can be bought in shops for beekeeping or made on their own out of burlap. Pre-soak the burlap with gelatin and paint with acrylic paints. Canvas can not be painted, because burlap itself has a noble color. If desired, the canvas can be replaced with a tarp or any other thick fabric.
- Bamboo sticks make a frame for the canvas, attaching them with thick threads
- Come up with a drawing of coffee beans. When you come up with the plot, glue the grain. For convenience, it is recommended to use tweezers and a brush. If you want coffee beans can be tinted with acrylic paints.
- If desired, you can decorate a picture of coffee beans with scrap materials.
- A picture of coffee beans ready!
Pictures of coffee beans is an ideal and unusual gift for friends and relatives. Make such a picture is easy, the main thing - to show imagination and desire. Pictures of coffee beans can be hung in the kitchen so that the aroma of coffee reigns in your house every day.