Dress - fashionable women's clothing, which is ideal for any girl. Even an aspiring craftswoman can sew a high-waisted sundress. The pattern of the product is simply modeled. At will it can be decorated with appliqué, beads and ribbons. Dress with high waist visually enlarges the chest, hides the abdomen and lengthens the legs.
How to make a pattern?
To sew a high-waisted sundress, we need not only a sewing machine, needles, fabric and thread, but also an exact pattern. It must meet all your requirements, fit the figure. Someone may come sundress on the straps, and someone with a loop or elastic band. One girl goes on a dress to the floor, and the other - a short model.
Pattern making - business is not simple and responsible. Therefore, give him enough time. If it is difficult for you to cut it yourself, ask for help in the atelier or download the pattern on the Internet. Remember how important it is to measure your parameters correctly and decide on a long one. Many experts advise to leave a couple extra centimeters - it is better that the sundress was a little freer than it turned out to be small and constrained movement.
Versatile high-waisted sundress - This product is on thin straps knee-length. This style does not give up its fashionable position for a long time and fits any type of figure. It is better to sew it from a thin and light fabric (coarse, chiffon, cotton, linen or silk).
The pattern of the product begins with a detailed study of the patterns and cost-effective overlay of cripples on the material. For it you will need: chalk or long ruler.
Making a pattern sundress with a high waist
- Measure 20 cm down from the neckline to the middle of the front. Spend a straight horizontal line on the ruler.
- On the back of the product from the side, set aside the same distance as on the side of the front and draw a horizontal line along the ruler.
- On the sides of the back and the front of the armhole set aside down 3 cm.
- On the back of the pattern, draw a horizontal line. Cut along the red line.
- In front, model the approach of the bodice, having recast the right half in front of the tracing paper, setting 4 cm to the right. Cut the front part of the product according to the pattern.
- Draw a pattern of frills for the skirt. The length of the top frill should be equal to the length of the bodice at the bottom of the sundress, multiplying by 1.8. The width of the frill is - 30 cm.
- The length of the bottom frill is equal to the length of the top frill, multiplying by 1.8. Width - 30 cm.
- To the bottom it will be necessary to sew in addition a strip of fabric 10 cm wide.
- It will also be necessary to carve out a strip of fabric for a frill at the bottom of the bodice (3 cm wide).
Pattern sundress with a high waist: cutting
- The bodice is 4 parts;
- The back of the sundress - 4 parts;
- Strips for strapless (width - 3 cm, length - 45 cm) - 2 pcs.
- Strip for decorating the bodice at the bottom (width - 3 cm) - 1 pc.
How to sew a sundress with a high waist?
You will need:
- Lightweight fabric (cotton, polyester, chiffon, silk, batiste, etc.)
- Threads and needles
- Sewing machine
- Jewelry (bows, beads, beads, applications, etc.)
The manufacture of a dress with a high waist:
- Sweep the details of the front and back bodice along the side seams. Collect the paired details of the bodice and back on the top. Turn and iron. Align the left and right sides of the bodice along the middle line and the front. Sweep the parts together. Make the folds at the bottom of the bodice.
- Treat frills along the edges of the skirt. On the top of the bottom frill, make a line at a distance of 1 cm. Pull it to the length of the top frill of the product. Make a line at a distance of 1 cm from the edge on the front side. At the bottom of the skirt sew a strip of fabric. Tighten the seam allowance and stitch.
- Sweep the bodice and sundress skirt. Pre-assemble the skirt to the length of the bodice on the bottom slice. On the bodice, line up the finished and slightly gathered frill, which is 3–4 cm wide. Sew a hidden zipper on the back of the product.
- Sew the straps to the bodice and the back of the dress. Adjust the length of the strapless. They can be decorated with beads, sequins or beads.
- Try on a sundress. If everything is in order, sew all the parts of the product on a typewriter. Do not forget to sew a strip at the bottom of the bodice, which will define the waistline. It is possible to make a bow from this strip by decorating it with pykitas or beads.
- Dress with high waist ready! It can be put on for a walk or to the beach.
A high-waisted sundress is a versatile piece of clothing that every modern girl and woman should have. The simplicity of cut will emphasize the advantages of your figure and hide the disadvantages. Such an outfit will create a romantic and gentle look!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Svetlana Misnik