There is simply a huge assortment of various summer children's clothes, but the most comfortable outfit for a girl is considered to be a sundress. Dress is an important part of the wardrobe, and all thanks to its practicality, because representatives of different ages can wear such a model. Pattern sundress for girls will create an outfit with their own hands, which is ideal for a little fashionista.
Model selection based on age
Silhouette called trapeze fits for the little ones. Very often, these models of sundresses are equipped with straps, and for their sewing does not need to have special skills.
Patterns of trapezoid dresses at the front and rear are not much different from each other, so they are very easy to make. Sundress slightly expands at the bottom, and to build a pattern, you need to measure the chest girth to determine the upper part, as well as choose the length of the dress. In addition, it is necessary to measure the width of the hands to draw an armhole.
Older girls' outfits are more sophisticated and sophisticated. To make the pattern of a sundress for a 7-year-old girl turn out to be special, combine different colors of fabrics. No need to limit your imagination, because you can create several different sundresses of the same style. A very popular option among the little fashionistas is considered a skirt-sun.
Sundresses with a skirt consisting of several panels also look beautiful. This outfit has a festive look. It looks interesting set of sundress with figaro. A cape jacket will make your outfit fashionable and more versatile. The main thing is to use a similar cloth for figaro. For the pattern shelves with the back, take any jacket or blouse. Excellent look short sleeves "flashlights".
How to sew a dress for girls with their own hands: patterns
- fabric (its width and length are calculated taking into account the size of the child);
- sewing machine;
- chalk or dry soap.
Pattern sundress for girls 10 years and older:
- We transfer the pattern to the paper, calculating the length of the lines, taking into account the size of the girl, as well as the product.
- Having drawn a pattern, it is necessary to cut it and then attach it to the fabric.
- All parts should be carefully cut with chalk or a piece of soap (it is better not to use a pen or felt-tip pen for this, as traces will remain that will be very difficult to wash off).
- It remains to cut the parts and sew them.
Simple pattern sundress on the drawstring:
- Cut a large rectangle, putting off the vertical allowances for bending the lower edge (although it is better to sheathe the lower part with some kind of lace or ribbon).
- We leave an allowance for the drawstring. Its dimensions are affected by the width of the rope or tape - if the tape or tape is rather thin, you need to add only 5 cm; when it is wide or twisted cord is used, then it is necessary to leave 10 cm.
- In this case, the width of the product is chosen taking into account that if it is wide, then there will be a lot of assemblies. The folds look great if the fabric is thin, so they can be used in large quantities. While the hard material must be dosed, otherwise the sundress will look like a bell.
- We leave allowances for all seams.
- We cut two main parts - one will be used for the front, the second - for the back. Mow a few centimeters on the armhole, given the completeness of the baby.
- It remains to sew a dress for the girl with his own hands: transfer the patterns to the fabric, and if everything is fine, stitch on a typewriter.
Pattern school sundress:
- According to the measures taken, prepare the main pattern by plotting the main lines on it.
- Doing the back, divide the dart, located behind, into two parts. The middle lines continue to the bottom until they intersect with the bottom of the attire. The bottom and waist lines should be continued by 5 cm. Connect the points obtained with a line, leaving an allowance for product assembly.
- In the middle of the front part you need to set aside 2 cm from the neck itself. Then draw a line from the resulting point to the mouth. Set aside from the middle of the front of the waist to the right 2 cm to fasten the bodice.
- Mark a few loops: one below the neck by 2 cm, the distance between the rest should be 6 cm.
- Continue the darts until they intersect with the bottom of the product.
- At the very skirt to the bottom you need to postpone 5 cm for allowances.
- The sleeve pattern remains unchanged. The length of the cuff should be the circumference of the wrist of the girl, to which add 2 cm.
- It turns out the school sundress for the girl: the pattern should be numbered before transferring it to the fabric. Otherwise, parts may be confused.
Variety of options
Tailoring a sundress with your own hands, you give joy to a young fashionista. In such exclusive clothes she will feel special, and you can feel proud of yourself. Successes and creative inspiration!