Oxygen is a shrub-shaped herb. Among the large number of species of this unusual plant, there are both perennial and annual species.
More often Kislitsu grown as decorative leafy flowers, covering soil or buildings. These modest plants have yellow, purple, white or pink flowers that are gathered into an inflorescence in the shape of an umbrella. Many ornamental plants that are specially grown in gardens, close their leaves before the rain or at night.
This unusual genus of plants, which includes weed species from the 17th century to the modern period, has become popular for growing in gardens and rooms.
- Oxalis genus combines more than 800 species of plants belonging to the kislich family. In nature, this species grows in Central and South America, as well as South Africa, and only some of them can be found in Central Europe. Such the unusual name of the plant was due to the sour taste of the leaves, which can even be added to salads, and its popular name is "hare cabbage".
- Greater popularity of oxalis has won because of its healing properties, unpretentiousness during cultivation and unusual appearance. Some species of Okalis Kislitsy can breed leaflets that need to be cut with a small handle, rooting it in wet sand or in water. When the roots appear, it is better to plant the cuttings in a single pot for several pieces.
- In folk medicine, all parts of acidic are used, as it contains citric, oxalic and malic acid. Usually, raw materials are harvested at the beginning of summer or in spring, drying at 500C. Tinctures made from acidic, used for diseases of the liver and stomach, as well as scurvy. It belongs to good antiseptics, and scabies are treated with its juice.
Oxygen room at home
- Room oxygen loves diffused but bright light. During the entire active radiation in the summer from 11.00 to 17.00, its position is better to pritenyat. Room temperature must be within 250C, and in winter, when there is a period of rest for room conditioner, not higher than 180WITH.
- During active growth, it requires abundant watering, the need for which will tell the top layer of soil. And, starting from autumn, watering should be reduced. In summer, it is desirable for room water to maintain air humidity by spraying; in winter, this is no longer necessary.
- From April to the end of August, it needs to be fed at intervals of 3 weeks. Reproduction of roomic acid occurs by cuttings and bulbs, and it is necessary to replant the flower itself in the spring of 1 p. in year.
- Kislitsa feels great in a bright room with light penumbra. But full shadow is contraindicated to it, otherwise the decorative effect of its leaves will disappear, as well as direct sunlight that can cause a burn.
- Some special growing conditions for homemade fruit are not needed, it grows well at normal room temperature. In the summer it is desirable to take it to the open air, where there are no drafts. In winter, temperatures below 16 can not be allowed.0WITH.
- In the summer it should be well watered, but that water does not stagnate. It is better not to fill the water, as homemade red rose does not like strong humidity. With the onset of autumn days, watering is reduced, and in winter it is fairly light soil moisture.
- If there is a period of rest in winter, the flower should be put in a dry place and not watered. And as soon as the first sprouts appear, it must be transplanted into a new land, returning it to a warm room and resuming watering. After 35 days, the acid must bloom.
- From time to time its leaves should be sprayed with warm boiled water. Conventional mineral fertilizers will be suitable for top dressing. During active growth homemade manure fertilizer 1 p. in 3 weeks, but the amount of fertilizer should be less than 2 p. than what is written on the package.
- For the cultivation of homemade acidic soil should consist of equal shares of leaf and sod land, sand and humus. To avoid an excess of moisture, you need to put a layer of expanded clay at the bottom - this will provide drainage.
- Common oxygen is a rhizome plant, reaching a height of 10 cm. Its leaves resemble clover leaves. It blooms in May and June, white flowers on long peduncles. The dormancy period of common Kislitsy falls in autumn and winter.
- If the acid rose has dropped foliage for the winter, this does not indicate a disease, but that it needs rest. During this period, it is very important to reduce watering. Compliance with these rules will allow you to enjoy the beauty of ordinary Kyslitsy and enjoy its annual flowering.
- Sour is placed in a room with a diffused, bright light. If the elevated part dies off in the frigid in winter, it is kept at a temperature of 12-140C. As soon as the first shoots appear, it must be transplanted into a new soil mixture. Then resume watering and put the plant in the room. The soil around the flower should be slightly loosened to ensure access of nutrients to the roots.
- Onions and Kislitsy nodules susceptible to root rot when over-irrigated. To avoid this, drainage is made of expanded clay at the bottom. Young plants of Kyslitsy are repotted for the first time. 1 p. per year, and then 1 p. in 2 years.
- Kislita breeds nodules, which are formed around the taproot of adult plants. 5-10 pieces are planted in pots, covering 1 cm of soil from above. Planting produced at different times, depending on the timing of flowering. From the day of planting the plant fully develops in 40 days. Likewise, chislitz breeds and onions. During the reproduction of acid seeds, they need to be sown on the ground, without falling asleep. It is best to moisten the soil with a sprayer, and you can not water it.
Oxygen is rarely affected by pests and is ill, can sometimes suffer from aphids. She is very unpretentious and does not require any special efforts to grow, but will be able to bring joy to all.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Julia