Origami is a fascinating activity, especially since he has many styles. Working with paper allows you to develop fine motor skills, calm the nervous system, ideal for evening classes with children. Finished crafts will decorate the room or even become an original gift to a loved one.
Hare in the technique of origami: scheme for modules
The art of three-dimensional or modular origami came from the land of the rising sun. There such products are not just leisure, but some kind of symbol. Balls from a variety of colors, folded from paper sheets, filled with herbs and placed, for example, near the patient's bed. It was believed that this would help his speedy recovery.
Several varieties of modular origami have come to European countries, which has become popular as an unusual interior decoration. Today, products created by this method can be found even at celebrations, weddings, etc.
Time crafts will take a little more than made a more familiar way. First you have to learn how to make blanks, because they will need a lot. For example, about 550 similar modules are used for origami hare. It is not a quick matter, but not so difficult. After the first 100, the process will be automated. The paper on the modules for the hare needs white, but originality can be shown, and 120 elements can be colored. Of these, the sweater toys.
For 1 module, a rectangle is prepared with the parameters 2 to 3 cm, the paper is taken thin. Beginners may need a ruler and a sharp pencil. This will allow the edges to be as smooth as possible.
It is necessary to arrange the workpiece horizontally, and then mark on it the middle line parallel to the long side. On her paper will bend for the first time.
Now the significantly narrowed rectangle should be folded along the perpendicular long side of the line. The edges should still be clearly aligned with each other. As soon as this line is marked with a fold, the blank returns to the narrowed rectangle. You can do it easier, just by marking this perpendicular with a pencil, but in the final you will still have to bend it.
The right and left parts of the paper strip mirror each other. Their upper edges will lie flat on the middle line. Short sides will look down. The figure resembles a triangle, but its base is uneven.
Now it is required to turn the figurine with the other side to itself, where an isosceles triangle is clearly visible, and to bend the lower protruding edges upwards. After that, the remaining outer tips are also bent, but through the sides of the triangle.
The lower part of the figure unbends and folds again, but now the outer edges should go along the outlined lines inwards, and not through the sides outwards. After that, the triangle folds in half, but does not fit together. The final piece has pockets on the back and outer corners. They will become fasteners.
Modular origami: making a hare
- More than 500 pieces of similar triangles are required. Their specific number is 552 modules. 402 of them will go to the body, ears and head. Paws and bangs will be created separately. Other 120 pcs. You can make any bright color, and even from 2 or 3 contrasting shades. These are the components of the jacket in which the hare will be dressed.
- Taking into account the pattern that is created by the modules, 2 separate colors for the sweater can be called the most advantageous option. At a short distance, it will have longitudinal strips in the amount of 5 pieces. The head of the hare will take 7 more strips or modular circles, 8 will go to the ears, and 2 strips will become legs.
- The basic algorithm of the work is not really difficult. 2 blanks are placed on the base of the triangle, 1 - on its side faces. Corners enter the pocket, completing the grip. Thus 2 more modules are connected. And so it goes until a closed ring is formed. In it, 8 blanks will be viewed as vershinki in the ceiling. And on top of the element looks like a prickly snowflake.
- According to this technology, with the observance of chess order, 3 more circles are laid out, but 24 modules will already be included in them. This is the hare's body. Small circle was his feet. Upon completion of the latter, it is necessary to carefully turn the element inside out without disturbing the structure. Now it will be hollow inside.
- Next are those modules that are responsible for the hare jacket. They should be fixed so that they hang over the white circles, creating the illusion of volume at the edge of the jacket. There will be only 5 circles, and they are easier to lay out than the base circles, since there is no need for strong fixation. It is only important to ensure that the elements do not fall out. To do this, they are trimmed at the end of each circle.
- Now attention is paid to the hare's head, on which the white modules are spent again. They will have to be fastened with the short side, so in relation to the torso they will look like they are mirrored vertically. With the same number of modules, the ring comes out narrower due to the mounting technology.
- You will have to expand further, so you don’t need to wear on 1 element, but 2 at once, but not all, but only through 3. In addition, now the location of the modules - the vertex of the triangle inward, and the lateral long face - outward. The whole head is composed of 8 circles, where the bottom is narrow, and the remaining 7 contain 30 elements each. The final row creates smoothing, giving parts of the hare a ball. For this purpose, the modules will be worn so that their edges do not protrude, but continue the line of the lower circle.
- The ears, located on the sides, are made of 6 elements. At the same time, the 2nd row will already be shorter - only 5 elements. But 3 row again from 6 pcs. So exactly 7 rows are laid out. Then you need only 5 elements, the outermost of which already capture the lower ones by 3. And in the last row of modules there will already be 4.
Easter Bunny: Master Class
A simpler version of the origami hare involves working with a classic piece of paper without blanks. Usually such a figure is made for Easter, since a painted egg can be inserted into it. The craft will be an excellent decor for the holiday table.
To work taken sheets of colored paper in the amount of 2 pieces. The size of which 21 to 21 cm. The color of both should be the same, but in the course will first go only 1. It will have to bend so as to get a triangle. Now either a ruler, or by combining the sides and vertices, it is planned height. Those. that line, which gives a perpendicular to the base.
The edges are brought inside this line in order to finally get a rhombus. Then the bent corners bend in the opposite direction, but so that the figure does not break. To do this, they are taken not in the double view, but their excess upper layer. Rhombus rolls over, its lower corner bends slightly. After a new coup, the side parts are folded inward. In the final, the upper layer of the lower part of the elongated rhombus also bends inward.
The stand (or the bottom of the hare) is created even easier. The sheet that was previously laid is broken crosswise into 2 lines, marked by the end of the scissors. After that, the edges are bent inward so as to get a square with a smaller area. The final form folds in half, gets a new middle and unbends. In a flat condition, the delivery is similar to a narrow base trapezium. The upper part of the hare is glued to the lower, then the trapezium is joined by lower ends, forming a closed ring, and fixed. An egg is subsequently inserted into it.
Making a hare from origami will deliver a lot of pleasant moments to a person who loves a peaceful pastime. And for small children it is a great opportunity to show their creative abilities. Despite the complex description, the modular technology only looks so inaccessible. In fact, for its development quite a bit of perseverance and practice.