According to the old Chinese legend, there is a money tree with coins hanging on its branches. If you shake a tree, life will be filled with wealth. The money tree is one of the favorite themes of feng shui. Money tree can be made independently, enough to stock up on beads and patience.
To lure wealth and wealth into a home, money tree is recommended to put in the south-eastern zone of the house!
Materials for making a money tree of beads
- Beads of different colors;
- Wire diameter of 0.3 mm;
- Wire with a diameter of 2.5 - 3, 0 mm;
- Flower pot;
- Nylon brown thread;
- Decorative pebbles.
Instructions for creating a money tree of beads
- Pour all the beads in some bowl and mix well;
- Sprigs of the tree follow the twisting technique. Remember that the number of loops on a branch should be 13;
- You will have to make about 80 - 90 branches, but 11 branches need to be made so that on the sixth loop, instead of beads there is a coin. Twist the loop in the same way as the loop with beads;
- Now take a thick wire with a height equal to the future tree;
- Connect with a thick wire one branch with a coin, with four branches without coins, wrapping it with several turns of nylon thread;
- Spiral attach another twig with a coin and seven ordinary twigs. Twigs should be at a distance of half a centimeter from each other. Wrap the rod with threads - this will be the top of the tree;
- Attach the rest of the branches in the same way, alternating branches with coins and without coins. There should be a total of 10 branches. To make a money tree look like an ordinary tree, you can make the three upper branches and one lower branch a little shorter than the others;
- Form the crown of the tree, wrapping the trunk of 12 cm nylon thread. Please note that the trunk of the money tree must be bent;
- Now proceed to the "planting" of the tree in the pot. Dissolve water and plaster to the consistency of sour cream (medium thickness, so that the pot does not burst). Pour the solution into the pot and plant the tree. Wait until the plaster hardens;
- When the plaster hardens, pour glue over it and sprinkle it with decorative stones.
That's it, the tree is ready! Now wealth and well-being will flourish in your home. In addition, the money tree is a good gift to friends or relatives. You not only give them a beautiful thing, but also help to enrich the house and solve problems with money.
You will find a lot of interesting things in the articles Fen-shui Money Tree Trees made of beads with your own hands. Wealth to you!
- Misnik Svetlana