Haruni is a type of openwork women's sickle-shaped shawl. Haruni look great as an addition to outerwear, evening dress, worn like capes.
If you know how to knit or crochet, then easily make yourself a beautiful thing. And if you have enough time, perseverance and fantasy, then not even one. Start better with simple. When you can cope with typical schemes, then go to the more complex patterns. Shawl haruni knitting according to the scheme and description is available for beginner needlewomen, perhaps, with this start.
Harun shawl knitting needles: diagram and description for beginners
- We start knitting from the bottom corner of the shawl, with a set of three loops. Edge loops knit freely, it will save the triangular shape of the product. The second edge is tied to the front.
- We knit the first five rows of three loops, the second - necessarily the front one.
- On the next row on both sides we add three loops, they are needed to form an openwork shawl edge. For convenience of marking and following the pattern of binding, the central loop is marked.
- Now we are working according to Scheme A, knitting the edge and center loops. In the odd rows, the first, two first, middle, and three last loops must be transferred to another needle, not knitting. The rest of the loop knit, as indicated in the figure. In the even rows there are three extreme ones from two sides and a central one, like in an odd row, all the rest are purl stitch.
- A similar binding is maintained until the web reaches the desired size.
- Now the mating begins according to Scheme B. We start mating on the right side and reach the middle of the row, turn, the central loop is knitted front. The next half corresponds to the beginning of the segment (marked yellow in the scheme).
- Similarly, three initial and final ones are knitted in a number of facial sangs.
- Viscous 17-27 rows require a decrease of one loop from the edges and the addition of a loop between the patterns of leaves. The outer loops are knit like this: nakid, two together the front and two front. The middle loop is replaced by the central section.
- We close the loops: twice we knit two loops together, transfer to another needle. After we knit them with the facial loop and transfer again. And so 8 times. We knit the last three loops, as one, and close them, and throw the middle loop through the new loop.
- We return two loops on the knitting needle, knit them as one. So knit to the end of the series.
- The last loop closes. The protruding ends of the thread are cut off.
- Any knitted product after work must be washed by hand. Shawl should be dried, spread out on a towel, giving the desired shape.
Knit double edged shawl
This is a challenge for more skilled knitters.
- Here schemes of knitting are offered only for one side, that is, before the central loop, therefore, the other side needs to be knitted mirror-like. Begin to read the scheme to the bottom.
- The central leaves of the second border should be formed starting from the last row of the first border (Scheme 1 - selection in a pink frame).
- The transition is connected with an openwork zigzag. Pay attention also to the tie and center loop.
- In the central corner of the border, the mesh between leaves is repeated three times.
Crochet haruni shawl
For knitting haruni shawls crochet patterns can be very diverse. In principle, the pattern formation mechanism is approximately the same as if you were knitting a half of a napkin. Here is one of the simple options.
The first row is a set of 5 air loops. Tied rim, then the middle grid. With 30 loops, you can begin to form a pattern (here proposed "pineapple"). The finished shawl is tied around the entire perimeter with a single crochet. It is possible to decorate the arc edge with a fringe.
Accurately following the instructions, you quickly and effortlessly tie yourself a beautiful accessory. Besides the fact that the product is very beautiful, it can be quite warm (it all depends on the size of the shawl and the quality of the yarn).